Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2018, 07:49 PM   #181
stiffwood7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

+1
stiffwood7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:22 PM   #182
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephoneman View Post
I don't want to be disrespectful but most guys see providers for the action and not for anything else. Some guys do enjoy some light conversation but in the end they want to get to the good stuff. Sucking cock isn't craft. Do you put on a naked ballet to get the guy to take his trousers off? Is that what you mean by craft? What does your spending a lot of your time outside of business has to do with the business unless you mean buying matching towels and lotions and other gift packages for customers. Do you mean personality? All it really takes is to be nice and sexy. Men who are asking for more details than sex might want to see a counselor or a pastor to get his head checked. Something is going on inside. Men want good action and want to pretend that the woman is attracted to him. No real craft there but good old fashion acting.
I don't see "most guys," as they aren't my type of client. Thankfully, the Hobby attracts men of many tastes, and I happen to satisfy some of them. How I do so is between them and I. Since you don't have a clue, you aren't the kind of fellow I would attract, sir, so attempting to further explain what you obviously don't what to hear would be pointless. You seem to have it all figured out... for your corner of the playground. Don't presume to think that you know what every fellow needs or desires, and how absolutely rude to insult others by saying they should have their "heads checked" because they don't Hobby in the same manner, or for the same reason, as you do! Of all the conceited things I've ever read on this site, this has to be one of the most blatantly belittling, not to mention least correct.

Enjoy your amorous amusements, and I'll stick to my naughty niche. Goodnight.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:26 PM   #183
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Yeah sure. I think you are too high strung for a Sunday.
I have my opinions and my theories. You don't have to accept them. I don't accept yours.

Here's my theory...have a coke and a smile and shut the !##$ up.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:35 PM   #184
aminanawaar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 436418
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
If anyone is interested in seeing me in the future please email me your handle and location. For if this is indeed true, I will take begin email marketing.
aminanawaar is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:39 PM   #185
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I don't see "most guys," as they aren't my type of client. Thankfully, the Hobby attracts men of many tastes, and I happen to satisfy some of them. Since you don't have a clue, you aren't the kind of fellow I would attract, sir, so attempting to further explain what you obviously don't what to hear would be pointless. You seem to have it all figured out... for your corner of the playground. Don't presume to think that you know what every fellow needs or desires, and how absolutely rude to insult others by saying they need to have their "heads checked" because they don't Hobby as you do! Of all the conceited things I've ever read on this site, this has to be one of the most blatantly belittling, not to mention least correct.

Enjoy your amorous amusements, and I'll stick to my naughty niche. Goodnight.
Yeah sure. Age does get you in the end.
telephoneman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:43 PM   #186
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Here's my theory...have a coke and a smile and shut the !##$ up.
Pimp talking.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #187
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

You gals are going to get a lot of unsavory characters trying to sneak in with fake emails
The pm system still works, get all your info through there and screen your clients
Thecutepapi has probably created a ton of protonmail accounts using different eccie handles

Don't get caught slipping
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:46 PM   #188
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah sure. Age does get you in the end.
Fancy is an extremely well respected member, and this only makes you look like a supreme asshole to everyone here. You would be well advised to find someone else to be shitty to.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:51 PM   #189
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Fancy is an extremely well respected member, and this only makes you look like a supreme asshole to everyone here. You would be well advised to find someone else to be shitty to.
Yeah sure. Who said I was talking about her? I could be talking about her clients. I thought you had to work today?
Old 03-25-2018, 11:14 PM   #190
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

According to you we just sit on our asses.. We're not working. What are you talking about?

OMFG. There you go liking your posts. Patience is key, this mandle will be banned soon.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:18 PM   #191
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
If only he could give himself a hand job, but his hand doesn't even want to fuck with him.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:22 PM   #192
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
According to you we just sit on our asses.. We're not working. What are you talking about?

OMFG. There you go liking your posts. Patience is key, this mandle will be banned soon.
Yeah sure. It's not anyone would call the typical normal job. I think you know I am right.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:24 PM   #193
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah sure. It's not anyone would call the typical normal job. I think you know I am right.
Is that seriously your comeback? Holy shit! I would think you would have a more witty comeback than that..
Old 03-25-2018, 11:26 PM   #194
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Me thinks your a woman... I said your hand didn't want to mess with you and you said NOTHING, nada, zip. Why not just show your TRUE self MANDLE? You scared? I already know who you are. You're the most pathetic human being I've ever known. GET A LIFE!
Old 03-25-2018, 11:32 PM   #195
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Me thinks your a woman... I said your hand didn't want to mess with you and you said NOTHING, nada, zip. Why not just show your TRUE self MANDLE? You scared? I already know who you are. You're the most pathetic human being I've ever known. GET A LIFE!
Will you get one?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women