Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35948
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-30-2019, 05:43 PM   #106
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I will attest to Juliette's skills, personality, and she is just a lot of fun to be around. Also, if you do make it to Music City, she gives a wonderful Nuru massage as well. I personally like a mature woman, as she knows what it takes to please her partner, and she always seem to find ways to make each visit well worth the journey.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:01 PM   #107
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your kind words. I always appreciate kind gentlemen as yourself. It's nice to be appreciated as well. I love my "special friends"
Old 05-31-2019, 09:28 AM   #108
azteclust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Oh $40 good pussy still exist but you have to go down the border. Mexico, Central America and Colombia are a few. The further south the cheaper too, from $8 quickie to $60 full hr GFE. But you do need to travel tho
Old 05-31-2019, 10:26 AM   #109
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by azteclust View Post
Oh $40 good pussy still exist but you have to go down the border. Mexico, Central America and Colombia are a few. The further south the cheaper too, from $8 quickie to $60 full hr GFE. But you do need to travel tho
Well in that case, I just watched a video that due to the ebola breakout there is a surge of women working in Sierra Leone and you can get BBFS for the equivalent of around $5.60.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-af...es-of-freetown

And I would like to add, that personally, I would like to find these women if I could and just donate that amount of money to them, and then some more on top of that, just to help them out of their struggles.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:38 PM   #110
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

There's cheap pussy in the states, no need to travel gentlemen
Old 05-31-2019, 03:50 PM   #111
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's cheap pussy in the states, no need to travel gentlemen
If you travel, is it really that cheap?

Unless you are there already.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:06 PM   #112
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
If you travel, is it really that cheap?

Unless you are there already.
I said there is no need to travel as you can find cheap pussy everywhere,

but traveling to different countries to experience different type of women does sound very appealing,
Old 05-31-2019, 04:11 PM   #113
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

but traveling to different countries to experience different type of women does sound very appealing,
Believe it or not, I read what you posted the first time and understood it. I do have a certain level of literacy. But thank you for clarifying to everyone here whether or not there is a need to travel. It's nice to know you are the authority who set the hobby standards for us all here. Care to mansplain anything else to down me?

But if you actually go back and read yourself and use basic comprehension skills my dear, you will realize I was actually agreeing with your original statement that there is no need to travel by saying it would not be cheap if you had to travel anyway. But I know you had to make sure you set me straight by repeating yourself.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:25 PM   #114
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Blm.....You seem to be a little disliked in Dallas. What's up with That? Is that why you are spending so much time in Houston?
Old 05-31-2019, 06:28 PM   #115
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Believe it or not, I read what you posted the first time and understood it. I do have a certain level of literacy. But thank you for clarifying to everyone here whether or not there is a need to travel. It's nice to know you are the authority who set the hobby standards for us all here. Care to mansplain anything else to down me?

But if you actually go back and read yourself and use basic comprehension skills my dear, you will realize I was actually agreeing with your original statement that there is no need to travel by saying it would not be cheap if you had to travel anyway. But I know you had to make sure you set me straight by repeating yourself.
Calm down girl, it was a simple misunderstanding in both our parts, no need write a chapter to vent your frustration
Old 05-31-2019, 06:30 PM   #116
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Blm.....You seem to be a little disliked in Dallas. What's up with That? Is that why you are spending so much time in Houston?
I'm liked by the women that know me or I want to meet, anyone else who don't like me don't matter.

I'm in this thread because I know cheap pussy, why not give my insight on the subject, you know gold diggers hate these threads
Old 05-31-2019, 11:17 PM   #117
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Quote:

I travelled to Costa Rica and Colombia right after my divorce for some marathon Fuckathons

Talk about fun and laaawwwddyyy lawd the womens down there are simply amazing
Old 06-01-2019, 12:37 AM   #118
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me about the women here. I don't really see how most providers would not be offended. Examples have been given on where to get cheaper pussy than Houston around the globe. That's cool. Go there and get it. If you want P4P pussy in Houston, pay the rate or move on and go elsewhere. This shit is not that complicated.

I don't really see the point in neither directly nor indirectly wasting your time trying to push their rate down. Their rate is their rate so what the fuck is the point about only paying $40 for pussy?

You don't go global for cheaper high quality pussy because of convenience. You pay extra for that convenience to stay home. You add in the travel cost and inconvenience for that pussy, it's around the same cost if you kept your ass at home. It's that simple.

And if you travel around the globe from your home to pay for cheap pussy, I really sorry for you because your local hooker rates are the least of your problems in life. #noshit
Old 06-01-2019, 01:07 AM   #119
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This thread is kind of dehumanizing to me about the women here. I don't really see how most providers would not be offended. Examples have been given on where to get cheaper pussy than Houston around the globe. That's cool. Go there and get it. If you want P4P pussy in Houston, pay the rate or move on and go elsewhere. This shit is not that complicated.

I don't really see the point in neither directly nor indirectly wasting your time trying to push their rate down. Their rate is their rate so what the fuck is the point about only paying $40 for pussy?

You don't go global for cheaper high quality pussy because of convenience. You pay extra for that convenience to stay home. You add in the travel cost and inconvenience for that pussy, it's around the same cost if you kept your ass at home. It's that simple.

And if you travel around the globe from your home to pay for cheap pussy, I really sorry for you because your local hooker rates are the least of your problems in life. #noshit
It totally is and Its a shame. Switter/Twitter must be slow tonight !
Im wondering when this non sense will be closed.

Old 06-01-2019, 01:41 AM   #120
BDSaint
Valued Poster

How do i delete a comment ?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women