Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163160
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
... Clearly the world needs more Chihuahua representation. Thor, however, would veto this with two paws, pee on it and back foot swipe it into the wind. Thor 2020. Repeal platform ( no Chihuahuas were trafficked in the making of this comment)

Thor just came in to see why I was laughing so hard. He's been out in the yard campaigning with the squirrels, promising an acorn squash in every nest and no deportation from my vegetable garden. I need to build a %$#@ wall!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:18 PM   #32
shoogdon
Gaining Momentum

You'd think somebody would be challenging all this as unconstitutional; it's all obviously trampling freedom of speech and violating the First Ammendment... where's the ACLU when you need them?
shoogdon is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #33
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Men are willing to pay for pussy. Make no mistake about that.
This will always be the case. Until far beyond forever. Some men will pay for convenience. Some will pay for the ease. These are not synonymous.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:01 PM   #34
Guest020719
Account Disabled

I personally don't understand either legislation's being forwarded for the president's signature, I get stuck in traffic all the time. Does this mean I can sue BMW and the Ford Motor Company?
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:03 PM   #35
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Okay, on a serious note, if this shit does shut down, fancy I will miss you.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:24 PM   #36
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
You'd think somebody would be challenging all this as unconstitutional; it's all obviously trampling freedom of speech and violating the First Ammendment... where's the ACLU when you need them?
The main reason that nobody is challenging this is because there is nothing to challenge. There has to be a law for them to challenge. Until the president signs it there is no law. Nothing is unconstitutional if there is no law.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:05 PM   #37
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bumping back to the front page as some members still don't know exactly what all of the hullabaloo is about and might appreciate the condensed explanation at the top of the thread.

So, to update, we're still hanging. Absolutely zip on the national news for when Trump might get around to signing SESTA/FOSTA into law. Some changes on ECCIE taking place, like the new age requirement of 21 for verified providers, but no official admin announcements as we all play the wait-and-see game. Do what you feel you need to, and carry on carrying on.

Everyone have a HAPPY EASTER! I'm going to go hop down the bunny trail.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:46 PM   #38
Nicole Rosewood
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 181121
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"THE PRESIDENT

The bill is sent to the President for review.
A bill becomes law if signed by the President or if not signed within 10 days and Congress is in session.
If Congress adjourns before the 10 days and the President has not signed the bill then it does not become law ("Pocket Veto.")
If the President vetoes the bill it is sent back to Congress with a note listing his/her reasons. The chamber that originated the legislation can attempt to override the veto by a vote of two-thirds of those present. If the veto of the bill is overridden in both chambers then it becomes law."

https://lowenthal.house.gov/legislation/bill-to-law.htm

"A bill becomes law if the president signs it. The president doesn't always wish to sign the bill. He may choose to say "no" by vetoing it. If this happens, the bill is sent back to Congress. If two-thirds of all the members of Congress vote "yes," the bill can still become law. The bill dies when there are not enough votes to override the President. For example, when George Bush was president, Congress tried to override his vetoes thirty-six times but was successful only once. Sometimes a president decides to do nothing. He may decide neither to sign nor veto a bill. If Congress is in session, the bill becomes law after ten days without the president's signature. Otherwise, the bill suffers a pocket veto and does not become law."

https://www.congressforkids.net/Legi...ranch_veto.htm

https://www.rollcall.com/news/policy...-mid-term-year

They way I am reading this the bill dies tomorrow with a pocket veto. It was signed on the 21st of March with 97-2 for this bill and Congress is out of session right now. Is our nightmare almost over??? Am I reading this right or am i wearing my rose colored glasses???

I do not expect it to be so big on the news that this bill dies as it was when it got passed! lol
Nicole Rosewood is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 05:17 PM   #39
Guest020719
Account Disabled

^^^ I'm only able to understand the law making process if a cartoon bill is singing it to me. Please rephrase your post in the form of a cartoon with a song.
Old 03-30-2018, 05:20 PM   #40
Nicole Rosewood
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do like to make my men happy by giving them what they ask for!!! Giggles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag
Old 03-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #41
Guest020719
Account Disabled

You're amazing. Thank you.

So now I get it... If Trump just lets his little ass sit on those steps long enough the ink will fade, birds will tear him apart for nesting, what is left will disappear off in the wind and be swept up by the street janitorial service and/or eventually biodegrade.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:10 PM   #42
Nicole Rosewood
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!!!

You do get it the way i get it!!! Giggles

10 days end tomorrow and we will have our pocket veto!!

I am hoping him and his family are out on a golf course somewhere not giving this a thought!! A girl can dream any way!!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:30 AM   #43
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Default Good call

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post

Actually there is some traction in the ACLU - funny you brought it up. There's some movement to support independent non-trafficked ladies, and what this could do to their ability to take care of themselves, health care, etc. I don't think it will impact what's happening currently, but it might lead to some protections after this dust-up settles.

For my part, I will miss the valuable information that communicates here. I personally am kinda the non-hobbyist: I go away for years, return here and there, maybe for an ATF, then go away for years again.

But in the early days, I would contribute on medical issues and concerns, and safety issues and practices. In these areas this board and aspd helped keep people safe in the legal and public health domains. I would argue the board served a great public service for those areas...of course there was no all-knowing google then.

Happy Easter to the cool ones I've met here.

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #44
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

We can wish that Congress is adjourned, but imo, a mere recess, no matter how many days does not constitute an adjournment. Therefore the President's pocket veto is not effective during the recess.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #45
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of information Fancy...
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women