Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163156
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2017, 10:13 PM   #16
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
it would impact Eccie I'm sure and that faggot ass bitch ass hoe ass pussy ass cock sucking faggot muthafucker Trump wouldnt care since his mail order bride is already paid for....
Well at least the Trump administration won't be "unmasking" tricks and whores names from their emails to Gina.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #17
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
BeeDub don't vote unless it has to do with pussy or water. I pay so little attention to politics, if I voted, it'd really just be a blind vote.
Well blind voting is okay as long as it's for the RIGHT candidate.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:40 PM   #18
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Well blind voting is okay as long as it's for the RIGHT candidate.
Let me guess ... the "right" candidate is the dude or dudette you would vote for?
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:39 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Generally, speaking government on all levels doesn't step into a situation if the folks involved in that situation "police" themselves and keep the activities "under control" as far as those things that are intolerably offensive.

Once upon a time there were no speed limits/speed limit signs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:21 AM   #20
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I have no idea what that is... what are those signs you speak of
?

In topic, they've been talking about censoring the Internet for yeeeeears and nothing has ever gotten out of the crib. The gift Mr Gore gave unto us all is a gift that keeps on giving (virtually speaking) and it is too big of a monster for it to be stifled... it is more political drama......
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:50 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
I have no idea what that is... what are those signs you speak of
?

In topic, they've been talking about censoring the Internet for yeeeeears and nothing has ever gotten out of the crib. The gift Mr Gore gave unto us all is a gift that keeps on giving (virtually speaking) and it is too big of a monster for it to be stifled... it is more political drama......
I thought Obaminable "gave away" the rights to the internet access to a private company.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-our-liberty/

"Since the internet became a worldwide phenomenon, repressive regimes have looked for ways to censor the internet. China has what is known as the “Great Firewall of China” to keep out materials the government does not like. When there is unrest in countries, one of the first things dictators do is to shut down the Internet."

Interesting Quote from 2016!
Old 08-11-2017, 06:32 AM   #22
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2136195

There is a more reasoned discussion above.

imo, very premature to be ultra concerned about a bill in Congress that has had so far zero hearings.

It is all about trying to get favorable press attention.

Bills must pass via committee hearings, then go to the Senate process, etc. And then survive in the federal courts as well.

Of greater concern (read the link posts) are local LE efforts in Washington state, for example, trying to use review content as evidence of criminal acts.

As we here know, the web is rather anonymous, and tying a poster on the web to a RW person requires great effort and LE must convince a judge to issue a state warrant and figure out how to compel an overseas-based entity or legal system to force compliance.

Most likely action still remains the UC officer in face to face contact with a perp, more likely a provider at first who then rolls over on clients to possibly connect hobbiests to posted reviews.

Again, imo, a lot of noise and steam designed to make the authorities look good.

But nevertheless a wakeup call for all in the hobby to be scrupulous in screening and vouching.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:45 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

As we here know, the web is rather anonymous, and tying a poster on the web to a RW person requires great effort and LE must convince a judge to issue a state warrant and figure out how to compel an overseas-based entity or legal system to force compliance.

But nevertheless a wakeup call for all in the hobby to be scrupulous in screening and vouching.
As for "overseas" ... the RW information is obtainable locally/domestically on several different server resources and frankly to give people some other impression is inappropriate, because the RW information they reveal in their various transmissions about themselves and others can be "mined" by LE and "monitored" in real time.

The only "reason" to get a search warrant would be to assure that what was obtained would be admissible into evidence AGAINST THE PERSON whose information was recovered from the resources.

Does one have an "expectation of privacy" using a McDonald's or Starbuck's WIFI system? How about the WIFI system at the Holiday Inn?

IMO a more important "wake up call" is the obligation TO PROTECT the RW personal information obtained by hobbyists and providers in their interactions and make sure they don't "retain it" on an electronic system where it can be recovered and utilized in an investigation and/or prosecution.

There are sharks in the water along the beaches of the Gulf...irrespective of what the "tourist bureau" wants people to believe. If there is any lesson from all the hackings of government and civilian computer systems in the last 10 years ... it IS ... they are NOT SECURE.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #24
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Those that relinquish liberty for security deserve neither.

there ought to be a law.

the government needs to do something about.......

It is all a trick to get you to submit.
Sheep.

Politics is the instrument that people use to gain control over other people via the government.
Maybe you should educate yourselves about what is going on because if you do not, you will just come further and further under the control of people that get to decide what they want you to do or not do..

The NSA has it all, except of course Hillary's emails.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:54 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

The NSA has it all, except of course Hillary's emails.
It has them.

Sir, periodically for work I go to the IRS site and it reminds me what forms and information I looked at the last time I got on the site ...

.... AND I HADN'T LOGGED ON YET.

If that doesn't get someone's attention ... it doesn't matter!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:04 AM   #26
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Maybe wikileaks will find them
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:41 AM   #27
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
it would impact Eccie I'm sure and that faggot ass bitch ass hoe ass pussy ass cock sucking faggot muthafucker Trump wouldnt care since his mail order bride is already paid for....
Come on.......come on now...........let it out......let us know how you really feel. You seem to have anger issues and come off as being unbalanced.

It looks like this poor little feller got butt hurt because Trump won. When you and your antifa members gather to protest, do you wear a mask like the other gutless cowards?

Just do me a favor and if you decide to block a freeway, let me know and I'll open it up for NORMAL people to pass through.

Now go find yourself a safe space, find you a fine white 'ho to cuddle with, go to the local rescue shelter and get yourself a therapy dog, get a pad of blank paper and some water colors (unable to poison for your safety) get yourself to keep your mind off the real world, the world you can't handle. Stay away from pills, sharp objects, and guns. Everything is OK.

The most corrupt president in our nations history just got retired and we should all celebrate.

Quote:
I'm sure and that faggot ass bitch ass hoe ass pussy ass cock sucking faggot muthafucker hussein obama wouldnt care since his bride is ugly as hell.
Fixed for your pleasure.

All kidding aside, isn't there a political forum where you can go off on your president, President Donald Trump? Perhaps that would be a better place to whine and cry rather than fouling up the Houston forums with your bullshit.

Quote:
Elvis was a...Elvis was a hero to most / But he never meant shit to me you see / Straight up racist that sucker was / Simple and plain / Motherfuck him and John Wayne. / 'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud and hyped plus I'm amped / Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps.
Lastly, your signature is nothing but race bait coming from a true racist.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #28
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
... go to the local rescue shelter and get yourself a therapy dog...
They've starting screening applicants for dog adoption, ya know. TOO crazy is bad for pets as well as peeps!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
They've starting screening applicants for dog adoption, ya know. TOO crazy is bad for pets as well as peeps!
Cats are ok. They're used to crazy!

But they're not very "comforting"!
Old 08-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
... what are those signs you speak of
?
Please don't ask that when you get pulled over.

The uniform will think you are being a smartass! Thats an "upcharge"!

POP .... Piss Off Police!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women