Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What's! Ur age range?
Young dumb and 21-30 27 19.85%
Dirty 30-40 37 27.21%
Naughty and 40-50 24 17.65%
51-and up and still pumping and dumping! 48 35.29%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2016, 09:21 AM   #16
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default I C what u did there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Sand Dial = Hourglass
Me thinks some ppls sand ends up in the bottom glass
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:41 AM   #17
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Spray paint the upper chamber of that fucker black; enjoy yourself for as long as you still can.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:19 AM   #18
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
This thread was to see age ranges ,but more importantly the percentage of older ppl still living the dream. I wondered if at 60+ will I still be a cocksman
60+ is the greatest. Not worried about looks, drama or what anyone thinks about you. If it still gets up then it's a blast. Little blue pills help that a lot. As long as you get happy that's all that counts here.
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #19
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post

60+ is the greatest. Not worried about looks, drama or what anyone thinks about you. If it still gets up then it's a blast. Little blue pills help that a lot. As long as you get happy that's all that counts here.
Yep, no one expects us to look good anymore.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:23 AM   #20
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This thread was to see age ranges ,but more importantly the percentage of older ppl still living the dream. I wondered if at 60+ will I still be a cocksman
I see quite a large number of 60+ gents. I can guarantee you, you will still be alive and kickin' at that point.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm 56 and proud to still be a carnal companion despite the "archeological digs" sometimes made by Hobbyists wearing blinders to the fact that we ALL get old.

Society is finding out that the "ancients" really knew their stuff, however.

Not like I'm forcing anybody to buy a product they don't want, so I fail to understand comments by otherwise disinterested third parties about ladies of ANY age or size who they will never visit anyway, but are aimed at causing disparagement and distress.

Alas, aging providers don't get the breaks that older hussy-hunting hims do. We are still expected by many fellows to be just as fit and bootyful as we were when we started. This is why I rarely entertain lads who have trod the sod less than 4 decades. They frequently have unrealistic expectations and gymnastic goals. (Not to mention those with maternal fantasies, which make me feel even OLDER. Sigh. )

I love my "more mature" gentleman friends. They treat me respectfully and generously, and are more forgiving and comprehending of Mother Nature and Father Time.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:45 AM   #22
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
This is why I rarely entertain lads who have trod the sod less than 4 decades. They frequently have unrealistic expectations...

Agreed! It would be strange indeed for me to see anyone under the age of 40; I don't set an age limit, and have seen gents under that age, but it just tends to turn out that 99% of my clientele are 40+.

Funny enough, I was feeling a bit worried that I hit he big 3-0 coming back into the hobby; there are a lot of 18, 19, and early 20-something providers out there; however, I am finding that as I've aged, it is attracting a higher calibre of gent coming to see me (in age, attitude and manners), so I am feeling quite alright with it, indeed. I am guessing you experience the same Fancy.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #23
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
... I am finding that as I've aged, it is attracting a higher calibre of gent coming to see me (in age, attitude and manners), so I am feeling quite alright with it, indeed. I am guessing you experience the same Fancy.

Despite my continued accrual of life experiences and recent setbacks with weather, I'm finding that I'm where I need to be right now with lovely gentlemen behind me, beside me, under me, on top of me...
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:07 PM   #24
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post

Funny enough, I was feeling a bit worried that I hit he big 3-0 coming back into the hobby; there are a lot of 18, 19, and early 20-something providers out there; however, I am finding that as I've aged, it is attracting a higher calibre of gent coming to see me (in age, attitude and manners), so I am feeling quite alright with it, indeed. I am guessing you experience the same Fancy.
Some Tards on this site have suggested (paraphrasing) this situation is due to the fact that as men get older, fatter, balder, yellow-teethier (the few they have remaining), stinkier, etc......

.....that they are too embarrassed to be seen nekkid in front of a less-than-30-something hottie.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:30 PM   #25
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Despite my continued accrual of life experiences and recent setbacks with weather, I'm finding that I'm where I need to be right now with lovely gentlemen behind me, beside me, under me, on top of me...
Glad to hear it. You deserve nothing less, lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Some Tards on this site have suggested (paraphrasing) this situation is due to the fact that as men get older, fatter, balder, yellow-teethier (the few they have remaining), stinkier, etc......

.....that they are too embarrassed to be seen nekkid in front of a less-than-30-something hottie.
Gee, thanks. Lols.
Old 06-16-2016, 12:47 PM   #26
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post

At my age I truly don't give a shit. The providers can get over it or not. I can almost guarantee that us old farts treat these ladies a lot better than those young gun slingers. I know that I appreciate a more mature lady a whole lot more than the newbies in this world.
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:51 PM   #27
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852 View Post
I can almost guarantee that us old farts treat these ladies a lot better than those young gun slingers.
Depends. Have had awesome younger gents who were total sweethearts; and have had seasoned gents who were total wankers.

It just depends on the person, I think. However, it's true imo; in my experience 40+ men do know how to handle a woman better, in general.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #28
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Aging like fine wine

Great responses from all young and wiser . I'm sure with medical technology I won't need a blue pill. But it's good to know the seniors are still "getting it in"

maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #29
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm sure with medical technology I won't need a blue pill.
Oh, trust me sir, we are already there, in terms of technology. I've seen proof of this myself, quite recently in fact.....I should send you a pm, hahaha.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:54 PM   #30
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

You don't need a blue pill with Vic.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women