Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2015, 07:11 AM   #1
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default What Makes or Breaks SETTING an appointment?

Me--what color hair do you have and how tall are you?

Her--wat town is that? the advertising was well written but her spelling didn't match

Me--I am in Amarillo,,, you have advertising in Amarillo Miss. How tall are you and what color hair?

Her--Midland,,,notice the avoiding answer of hair color & heigth,,,heh

Me--Do you have a incall Miss?

Her--I do are you in the same town?

Me--Nevermind and have a great day Miss.

Pubic relation disaster,,, communication was the key factor that was a bad precursor sign.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:33 AM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My goodness, shouldn't vital stats like that be in a Showcase or ad? As well as whether or not she has an incall in the city where she's advertising? Seems pretty basic. I don't fault you for not carrying on.

As provider, I would think that rudimentary communication skills would be a must for a gentleman when setting an appointment, as well as a willingness on the lady's end to commit to a specific date and time. She should also at least give him a general location prior to screening so he'll know if he has time to make the drive.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:38 AM   #3
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Makes:
nearby or not too far of a drive
Within hobby budget
Excellent tcb and quick response time
Can see me at the time I want. ( usually morning or early afternoon)
Open menu
Recent pics

Breaks:

Slow response time. ( ie next day response or hour long waits inbetween texts or pm; usually preceded by 1-2 minute responses)
MSOG or menu upcharges
Cbj ( I only see one cbj provider)
Inability to answer questions during texts or pm
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:43 AM   #4
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My worst hobby experience started with poor communication skills, on her part. We started PMs Wednesday...
Me: I'm glad we are finally going to get to see each other, how's this weekend sound?
Her: Sounds good to me, I can hardly wait!
Thursday.
Me: I'm looking forward to it as well, hope to see you soon.
Her: Oh the anticipation!
Me: Yeah I love this moment before the meet, the flirting, the lead in, being to know each other some before the face to face...
Crickets...
Friday: Crickets
Saturday:
She texts me around 10am, I'm at work...
Her: What time are we going to meet today?
Me: I'm at work, it'll have to be tomorrow. (Sunday)
all through the texting never was a day mentioned, only "this weekend" then communication dropped off.
I should have canceled. The next day, I text her 2hrs before the scheduled appt, and she's over slept, was out clubbing the night before. I should have canceled! Call her at the gate as per instructions, no answer. I should have canceled. Drove off and she calls back, went through with the appointment, she's acting weird when I get in, wants to talk most of the session, very little activity, and she thinks this is normal.

I only share this as my lesson learned. If the TCB skills suck, most likely she isn't very good at her J.O.B. don't expect the BCD to be any better. This was just as much my fault, her communication skilled sucked, she on the other hand, didn't.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #5
NorTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
My worst hobby experience started with poor communication skills, on her part. We started PMs Wednesday...
Me: I'm glad we are finally going to get to see each other, how's this weekend sound?
Thursday.
Me: Yeah I love this moment before the meet, the flirting, the lead in, being to know each other some before the face to face...
Crickets...
Friday: Crickets
Saturday:
She texts me around 10am, I'm at work...
Her: What time are we going to meet today?
Me: I'm at work, it'll have to be tomorrow. (Sunday)
all through the texting never was a day mentioned, only "this weekend" then communication dropped off.
I should have canceled. The next day, I text her 2hrs before the scheduled appt, and she's over slept, was out clubbing the night before. I should have canceled! Call her at the gate as per instructions, no answer. I should have canceled. Drove off and she calls back, went through with the appointment, she's acting weird when I get in, wants to talk most of the session, very little activity, and she thinks this is normal.

I only share this as my lesson learned. If the TCB skills suck, most likely she isn't very good at her J.O.B. don't expect the BCD to be any better. This was just as much my fault, her communication skilled sucked, she on the other hand, didn't.

Great example.

Those slow responses and them disappearing mid conversation really gets under my skin.

I realize they have a life, but hours/days between messages is unacceptable.
NorTex is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:16 AM   #6
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
My goodness, shouldn't vital stats like that be in a Showcase or ad? As well as whether or not she has an incall in the city where she's advertising? Seems pretty basic. I don't fault you for not carrying on.

As provider, I would think that rudimentary communication skills would be a must for a gentleman when setting an appointment, as well as a willingness on the lady's end to commit to a specific date and time. She should also at least give him a general location prior to screening so he'll know if he has time to make the drive.
Beautiful lady you a smart lass,,,

The lady didn't have a showcase, it was advertised on a different website.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #7
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

References, perhaps a few questions back and forth, then date, time, place, and length of appointment. If those are confirmed and the question is asked, "do we have a date?" and the answer is yes, then both parties have a date.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 05:44 PM   #8
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
she's acting weird when I get in, wants to talk most of the session, very little activity, and she thinks this is normal
So you were seeing Caroline Davenport. Why didn't you just say so?
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #9
Guest040816
Account Disabled

^what he said,,,ji ji ji
Old 07-03-2015, 04:05 AM   #10
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If I could schedule with the lovely Miss CD I would jump at the chance. But with her moving soon I don't think it's in the cards. I find her witty and extremely charming, unlike the afore mentioned lady. Whose main topic of discussion was her line of work and the various fuck'tards trying to sugarbaby her fat ass. Though she claims to be a college student, it didn't show through her conversation skills. It's obvious now she has someone writing her ads and showcase. Probably the same pimp doing her scheduling. Which explains why she didn't have a clue as to when we were supposed to meet.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 02:09 PM   #11
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorTex View Post
Great example.

Those slow responses and them disappearing mid conversation really gets under my skin.

I realize they have a life, but hours/days between messages is unacceptable.
Are you setting an appt, or just texting chit chatting?

If no day/time given for wanting an appt why should she rush responding if you just want to talk?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #12
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
Me--what color hair do you have and how tall are you?

Her--wat town is that? the advertising was well written but her spelling didn't match

Me--I am in Amarillo,,, you have advertising in Amarillo Miss. How tall are you and what color hair?

Her--Midland,,,notice the avoiding answer of hair color & heigth,,,heh

Me--Do you have a incall Miss?

Her--I do are you in the same town?

Me--Nevermind and have a great day Miss.

Pubic relation disaster,,, communication was the key factor that was a bad precursor sign.
Shouldn't this be in the West Texas forum?
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:29 PM   #13
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Thursday.
you sound like a time waster. It should be more of setting a date and time for x amount of time, then confirming and getting an address on day of.

Why text her every day just to say nonsense and then never set a real day and/or time with her? Again, these are signs of a time waster
Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #14
pootie tang79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Man I thought it was only me but the last few weeks I've had the same issues. It's to the point I'm not seeing Houston Indy anymore, just out of town girls (Dallas) and agencies. It's easier for me just to go out and meet someone in midtown....lol
pootie tang79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:46 PM   #15
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
you sound like a time waster. It should be more of setting a date and time for x amount of time, then confirming and getting an address on day of.

Why text her every day just to say nonsense and then never set a real day and/or time with her? Again, these are signs of a time waster
^^^ this. That "getting to know each other" crap is bs rhetoric and a true waste of time.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women