Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #16
dtymh55
Valued Poster

I would appear that officer happy, Let the Small head do the thinking, And not The Large head.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:36 AM   #17
FRED G SHAFT
Registered Member

Location: On Lake Conroe or on 2k acres close to Nacogdoches Texas

Well, sometimes 'shit' just happens..
FRED G SHAFT is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:29 AM   #18
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

FM1960 and Imperial Valley is pretty far from Greenspoint, but evidently was misidentified on one of the local news programs since Imperial Valley runs up to Greenspoint. Not an area you'd expect SW activity since there are a lot of residential neighborhoods and an elementary school in the surrounding woods, but it isn't surprising that LE would target it. There's a Palace Inn at the intersection on the north corner, a very seedy looking Days Inn nearby on the south side of FM1960, and 7th Heaven Spa just down the road to the east. A hotbed of hot beds.

Bet HPD is embarrassed at catching one of their own.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #19
woodeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I guess neither one did the LE check.

I would like to see the ad he responded to.
You would think that being LE he would have access to all kinds of ladies that they"ve picked up. Also knowalage of the areas the stings are held and the under covers.
woodeye is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #20
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

And you wonder why you get anonymous PMs?
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:23 PM   #21
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Thumbs down OOPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_1_only View Post
Ooops...
(Your a what Ma'am)...???
Me too. What a coincidence! What's the odds of that.

universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:39 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
FM1960 and Imperial Valley is pretty far from Greenspoint, but evidently was misidentified on one of the local news programs since Imperial Valley runs up to Greenspoint. Not an area you'd expect SW activity since there are a lot of residential neighborhoods and an elementary school in the surrounding woods, but it isn't surprising that LE would target it. There's a Palace Inn at the intersection on the north corner, a very seedy looking Days Inn nearby on the south side of FM1960, and 7th Heaven Spa just down the road to the east. A hotbed of hot beds.

Bet HPD is embarrassed at catching one of their own.
7th Heaven is closed I believe. It is an area where I would expect "street walker" activity, because of the apartments to the North of 1960 and the motels in the area .... there is a lot of foot traffic in the area and ICE could fill buses if they really wanted to "crack down" if you'll pardon the pun.... without violating any board rules. I avoid using any of the "public facilities" in the area and only stop for gas when I have to .... I'd rather pee in my pants then walk into those wet floors... and track "something" back to my vehicle floor mats.

Cesspool comes to mind.

"HPD" .... where are you getting your "news"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:05 AM   #24
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
7th Heaven is closed I believe. It is an area where I would expect "street walker" activity, because of the apartments to the North of 1960 and the motels in the area .... there is a lot of foot traffic in the area and ICE could fill buses if they really wanted to "crack down" if you'll pardon the pun.... without violating any board rules. I avoid using any of the "public facilities" in the area and only stop for gas when I have to .... I'd rather pee in my pants then walk into those wet floors... and track "something" back to my vehicle floor mats.

Cesspool comes to mind.

"HPD" .... where are you getting your "news"?
Didn't know about 7th Heaven, but eventually another spa will most likely open in its place. The area has really gone down over the years, if you'll excuse the pun. Now that I think about it, I have seen some women walking around as I passed by on the way to Kingwood, but, well, um, they were in pretty rough shape, to put it nicely. I thought they were vagrants, not SWs, shudder. Pack the penicillin!

That Palace Inn used to be okay. I actually visited the hot tub suite (even then carried Lysol and my own linens) a few times EARLY on in my Fancy pursuit of profit and pleasure years ago, but NEVER again will I set foot in a notel. I am thankful for my lovely, private, secure, impeccably decorated and well stocked, CLEAN incall.

The same Palace, btw, was busted for hosting a major drug dealing operation about 4 years back. Numerous cop cars and SWAT back-up.

I feel bad for the old neighborhoods with houses behind the traffic. The crime rate has probably soared. I would take my kids to the nearby school in an armored car if I couldn't relocate.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:10 AM   #25
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Drats, I can't use my normal green type when on my phone, darn it.
It's easy to do on your phone....I could give a private lesson but its going to cost you.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:25 AM   #26
OldWoodCrafter
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
It's easy to do on your phone....I could give a private lesson but its going to cost you.

Yeah, like she has not heard THAT one a thousand times before. Come on GS you can do better.
OldWoodCrafter is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:09 PM   #27
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWoodCrafter View Post
Yeah, like she has not heard THAT one a thousand times before. Come on GS you can do better.
Obviously, ...she hasn't taken any previous offers.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #28
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

I wonder how many lobbying law enforcement officers have P411 with okays.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women