Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #1
jabdallasx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Who Got Caught as a John or Hocktard?

I have been a lurker since the days of ASPD and never onee have I seen a post that someone got caught up on a sting. Never, can't remember 1 post.

So in 10 years no one ever post they got caught in a sting. I fine that hare to believe!

But on the other hand, why doesn't anyone post they go caught?
Prostitution-related arrests as per channel 2 news

Authorities said a three-county human-trafficking task force, which includes local and federal agencies, made a total of 217 prostitution-related arrests during the 10-day period. Only 21 of those people were in Houston because of the Super Bowl, authorities said.
Police released the mugshots of 106 men who were arrested during the operation. They described these men as "johns," whose charges range from prostitution to indecent exposure to compelling prostitution by force.
jabdallasx is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:35 PM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Because if you post a link to an article about someone getting busted, and they're a member here, you have a high probability of being banned for a year...

Please continue...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:44 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP has not done a good job of lurking.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:22 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ABC 13 is hyping a big story on prostitution stings and arrests tonight at 10 p.m.

Not like there weren't ample warnings in the news, and on ECCIE. If the statistic quoted is correct, that's actually much lower than expected. Maybe some DID get the message?

Interesting observation from online reports: Misdemeanor B bond for johns averaged $500, but for hookers it ran up to $2,000! Huh? Quite a disparity if both parties are consenting adults, but I guess they want to hammer it home harder for the ladies selling it. Still, if there wasn't a market...
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:38 PM   #5
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I see Cute papi's picture booked with the name Sistine Wakeup.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:31 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Um...funny?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:50 PM   #7
Heman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

i got caught..HAPPY ??? fucking maroon
Heman is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Interesting observation from online reports: Misdemeanor B bond for johns averaged $500, but for hookers it ran up to $2,000! Huh? Quite a disparity if both parties are consenting adults, but I guess they want to hammer it home harder for the ladies selling it. Still, if there wasn't a market...
Myriad of reasons for the disparity. Odds are good that if its a first offense and the bond is higher-- that the girl is from out of state. If there is a "flight risk" the bond can be set higher, at least, that is my understanding of it. Beyond that, bond is higher for the 2nd, 3rd, and subsequent offenses.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #9
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool Umm why?

But on the other hand, why doesn't anyone post they go caugh? [/QUOTE]

That would be sharing RW info, right? Is that what you want Op? Wouldn't that be self-outing though?

#BanThisOptard
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:28 AM   #10
MJHolland
Retired

User ID: 351389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MJHolland is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:53 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most likely the higher bond is due to prior arrests/convictions and in some cases enhanced charges or additional charges....also another factor can be of the person arrested lacks a local address and/or JOB or family in the community (less of a risk of a "no show") as opposed to a hooker (particularly from out of town) who has NO JOB, NO LOCAL FAMILY, and NO LOCAL TIES.

The DA's office has a list of offenses with associated bonds and "enhancement" provisions ... and the bonds are set by a judge.

Life is not always about how hookers and women are victimized, as much as you want it to be for that reason to support an agenda. Before you accuse people of crimes or other "injustices" it would be appropriate to get some FACTS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:57 AM   #12
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Myriad of reasons for the disparity. Odds are good that if its a first offense and the bond is higher-- that the girl is from out of state. If there is a "flight risk" the bond can be set higher, at least, that is my understanding of it. Beyond that, bond is higher for the 2nd, 3rd, and subsequent offenses.
Class B Misdemeanors evidently are first-timers, subject to a possible 6 months in jail and a max $2,000 fine. Second violations usually get bumped to Class A, up to 1 year and $4,000. There was a lot of non-local talent in town for Super Bowl, so likely yes, that factored in.

From what I can tell through sampling arrest reports, Class B ladies routinely receive stiff penalties in prostitution offenses, and statistically speaking it's unlikely that they are all flight risks. Some cities in Texas appear to be more proactive than others in regard to solicitation. Charges and bonds do differ depending upon jurisdictional prudence and circumstances.

However, can be a lot tougher in other states, Kansas, for instance, where even a first-timer will be prosecuted as a Class A with a minimum $2,500 fine and up to year in the slammer or probation. Used to be a lesser Class C there. Toto shouldn't want to be in Kansas anymore if Dorothy's blowing for pay.

No personal experience. My insomnia has me up prowling the Internet reading all kinds of things.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:59 AM   #13
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Most likely the higher bond is due to prior arrests/convictions and in some cases enhanced charges or additional charges....also another factor can be of the person arrested lacks a local address and/or JOB or family in the community (less of a risk of a "no show") as opposed to a hooker (particularly from out of town) who has NO JOB, NO LOCAL FAMILY, and NO LOCAL TIES.

The DA's office has a list of offenses with associated bonds and "enhancement" provisions ... and the bonds are set by a judge.

Life is not always about how hookers and women are victimized, as much as you want it to be for that reason to support an agenda. Before you accuse people of crimes or other "injustices" it would be appropriate to get some FACTS.
See above post where I also note the out-of-town issue, and go suck something. I said NOTHING about victimization, and WHERE did I accuse anyone of a crime? Don't infer from what you THINK I'm thinking. Your predilection to attack me across the forums is now bordering on stalking, LL, and you have your own agenda, so...
Old 02-08-2017, 04:53 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your predilection to attack me across the forums is now bordering on stalking, LL, and you have your own agenda, so...
Don't flatter yourself. I respond to a lot of people who are off the mark in their posts in which they "play to the audience" in an effort to appear to those who DON'T KNOW that YOU "DO KNOW"!

As is OBVIOUS you CHANGED YOUR POSITION AFTER I POSTED!!!!

That's not "stalking" ... again you distort the FACTS!

If you want to be the Mother Hen of the Eccie Chicklets then you might start them off in their new life with some loyalty to TRUTH rather than some misguided loyalty to YOU.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:57 AM   #15
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

LifeLessons .....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women