Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41256
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default Reviews and expenditures

It's been brought to my attention that some here say I should do reviews and also tell them what I spend. Some even say I drive the cost of pussy up by paying too much.

On other websites in the past I reviewed somewhere between 1OO and 200 ladies. I am not a skilled writer and I always thought my reviews were pretty much worthless. I never learned to make a woman have 5 orgasms and I seldom had more than one. In essence, I was a poor review writer.

Now as in the past....there are always people that tell others that they pay too much. To them....they think Eccie is the only place that guys find ladies and thus the few people on eccie that review and not bitch about the prices....those guys are assholes because they are the ones that drive the prices up.

Truth be known.....I would think the number of guys that review and post on Eccie is much lower than the guys here that never say a word but still see the ladies.

That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board. They don't feel the need to advertise their egos with reviews.

Then their are guys on here that see lots of ladies but just don't write reviews. I'm one of those. There is no rule here that says I have to write a review. I DO think it's good to share but I have the right to pick the people I share with.

I've also been accused of being an attention seeker. Do I spend a lot of time on this site...yes I do. Do I post a lot? yes I do...because of the amount of time I am here.

Until recently I seldom started threads. I changed because after the problems the board had in Co-Ed and certain people now being gone....I thought it was a good idea to try and get the ladies involved again. It seems to be working a little. I've tried to start threads that would get both females and males to talk. I may have not done the best job but at least they were not dumb-ass threads that no one would even post in. We already have enough of those.

So the question is how much credence do people here (male and female) put in the reviews posted here?

How important is it to try to hold the price down as low as possible? as many here want us to do

Do you think a member with little or no reviews should be fucked with to write reviews?

Do you think the person that doesn't write reviews lacks credibility?

Some will say this thread probably should be in the Male Locker room. Maybe that way they can truly express their opinions without the ladies knowing...wink wink

What say you?
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:42 PM   #2
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

my thought tbone is everyone should do exactly what they like. if you don't want to write reviews, that's your choice. with the new rules, tbh, i don't find writing reviews as fun, so probably won't write as many as i used to.

interesting thread btw!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:07 PM   #3
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I have my reasons why I stopped writing reviews. I don't feel bad about it, not even a little. I contribute in my own way.
I think the fine ladies here should set their rates any way they like. It's our choice to pay or not. I don't do it to hold prices down or worry that prices are too high. I just hobby the way I prefer.
Another good thread bones.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 03:58 PM   #4
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board. They don't feel the need to advertise their egos with reviews.
Lots of guys just don't write reviews.

Most don't.

Do the math. Women see a lot more men than they actually have reviews posted. So basically, it's a slim percentage that actually write them.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:04 PM   #5
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I usually leave reviews for those who are exceptional.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #6
AsapBeard
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

I used to always leave reviews, but now I’ll only do so if the lady requests or if I need my PA extended. Just don’t care too anymore.
AsapBeard is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 06:45 PM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I used to be kind like you beard and then I decided just to buy lifetime PA and that made it much easier to stop
Old 06-21-2019, 07:47 PM   #8
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

I don't post reviews on high end providers, they don't need the publicity or advertising. I post some for the lower end providers, as most are needing help to get by.

As Mr. Skittlez, one of the most valued members says, "sharing is caring". His reviews and attitude are top notch. If every member was the same, this site would be top notch also.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:29 PM   #9
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I used to write reviews to get PA. I was finding, however, that I simply did not want to write reviews at the pace required to keep it. So I bought a lifetime membership. No more reviews for me.

Except today. The ladies I saw today asked me to review them - and here specifically - so I did. Go figure.

The hard part about a review is explaining not simply what happened, but what the provider was really like and how she made me feel. I try to do that, but I know I don’t always pull it off. I know the great majority of reviews aren’t really helpful to me for that reason. It’s all “tab A went into slot B” and that’s great, but I can figure that out from the activities section. What was she really like? How did she make you feel?

As for prices, well, I never haggle with providers. I really don’t care for this us vs them mentality I see here sometimes that dudes should somehow work together to get prices down. It’s silly. Pay it or move on to someone else. Or pull it from Tinder or a club. Or get your SO in the mood. Nothing less interesting than dudes bitching about the price of pussy.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:58 PM   #10
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

No need to defend yourself Tbone.
Haters abound. We all know better.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #11
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #12
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

This board is for clients to exchange information about providers,and for providers to advertise and link up with potential clients
Who gives a shit about the imaginary Silent Majority?

You sensitive tricks love to make yourselves feel important
Why would anybody ask you to start writing reviews or reveal what you spend?for which purpose exactly?
Did someone accuse you of being a useless member and you caught feelings?
No one cares about the nameless,faceless providers you supposedly see bud
"Oh I see a lot of hookers,I just don't review"
You post way too much to be interested in pussy

There are other ways to contribute other than writing reviews
If you're not here to share hobby information,why are you here?

This board would be deader than disco without reviews
Reviewers do matter,leeches do not
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:45 AM   #13
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I'm here because I like to be around stupid people
This board has a lot of them and they are fun to watch
Old 06-22-2019, 07:51 AM   #14
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I'm here because I like to be around stupid people
This board has a lot of them and they are fun to watch
+1

Now imagine having to rely on these stupid people to make a living.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:52 AM   #15
tbone2u
Account Disabled

My imagination is not that good
Where else can I go to see everything from wannabe soldier's to guys on a bike with bear spray to people posting about insect bites and all the way up way up to guys that say they have a likeness to Jesus.

I'm not defending myself. The other day I made a post about an Asian lady that I thought would be helpful. I got attacked from the very same people that tell me I don't contribute.

You have to love places like this ☺

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women