Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
Katt_Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 231804
Default disputed review.......post removed from review by staff...SMI

I understand providers aren't supposed to post on reviews, but truthfully, I find this review to be bias. I find it unfair for people to attempt to compare me to someone who I don't even know at all, and never have I once stated to offer a service better than any other provider. You also need to understand you came for a standard incall so you should expect a more standard approach. Another thing about hobbyists, is that many of you don't specify what you want, and kind of expect people to know, but that's the thing about knowing what you want, it's easier to satisfy you when I know.

and I know people are going to give me shit for posting this, but I felt like I needed to express myself too.

and with that being said, I feel because you were holding me to a certain standard or expecting me to be analogous in someway to Brooke, you were basically setting yourself up for failure.

People must also remember, I'm versatile in what I do, so not everyone is looking to be dominated.

Basically,
the morale is: You shouldn't allow favoritism to dictate your judgement.

edited by staff......reference: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1436144

SMI
Katt_Luxe is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone isn't for everybody ....
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Everyone isn't for everybody ....
Exactly.

Feel free to discuss this all day long in Co-ed, Katt, but ECCIE has certain nuclear rules, and one of them is that companions are not allowed to comment in reviews. It's a client-only arena.

I didn't see anything in the public portion of the review that bashed or compared you to "Brooke" other than a cryptic title, and if you read something in the hidden section, you are in violation of another nuclear rule, no provider access to ROS. Just the inference doesn't do your case any good. Sometimes it's best to "let it go," difficult as it may be, and move along. Provider rebuttals rarely go well.

However, if he spent the entire session comparing you to whomever this "Brooke" is, that was an unrealistic expectation on his part, and shouldn't have had bearing on his review.

Would have been nice if he had put more substantiation in the public part of the report as to why he chose his headline to reflect Brooke's name and not your handle. Odd way of wording a review title, not mentioning the actual person seen.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:26 PM   #4
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Lookie at Fancy buckin for a promotion to modtard....

.....maybe so she can get free modpussy.....or access to the BANNED button.

:RunAndHide:

Hey all....i read the no review and it read like a no review. I even posted a comment before the drama started.

TS Brooke appeared to be one of a kind based on her reviews.

But, to me, the review was fair and it it read like service in that session was below par and the op couldn't recommend the provider.

It happens .... and I wish it would happen more.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:45 PM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

He paid for the ride.......he writes a review of his experience. He doesn't have to explain to OP or Fancy why he posted what he posted........if Fancy wants to know why he posted what he posted, she can get a male handle like some other slip showing whores.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:09 AM   #6
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Your slip is showing dear,,,IJS.
The victoria secret slip in white !?!
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:50 AM   #7
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My slips are lacy mint green and imported from overseas, sewn by tiny little hands -- leprechauns!

If I were Mod God, the fires of Gehenna would reign down, just for fun.

No, I have no interest in corralling the demons here. Too frustrating. I would tear my red hair out. Don't think the Sinead O'Connor look would look good on me.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:38 AM   #8
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

the Sinead O'Connor look didn't even look good on Sinead O'Connor. Personally I think Fancy would make an excellent mod'tard, judging by her witty words of wisdom shared here in the threads. But it's a thankless job and very time consuming, which might cut into her provider time. That would make it a big NO vote from the Hat section. Keep that sassy lass on her back or on her knees I say.
No offense darlin'
A pint o' Guinness in your honor
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:55 AM   #9
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

They get to get away with saying some of the most ridiculous lies because they get to write a review and we don't! I think that the girls should be allowed to write reviews on them too.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:13 AM   #10
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
They get to get away with saying some of the most ridiculous lies because they get to write a review and we don't! I think that the girls should be allowed to write reviews on them too.
Nothing prevents a lady from writing a "review" on a gentleman as long as she doesn't post it in the review forums. Ijs...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:31 AM   #11
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

@H.Hardhat
Your new avatar is missing something.......the "hardhat"!
ijs

@OP......Everyone has bad experiences and bad days. Maybe it was just a bad day for you OP. Just move on as the chemistry between you and the reviewer was not a good one. It happens. Smile and get back on the horse of the next.

@GS....I'm still waiting for us to party my dear! LOL
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:42 AM   #12
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Nothing prevents a lady from writing a "review" on a gentleman as long as she doesn't post it in the review forums. Ijs...
WOW, that's the first I've heard of this, lol, coeds may get a lot more interesting.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #13
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
WOW, that's the first I've heard of this, lol, coeds may get a lot more interesting.
Please feel free to go first.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:53 AM   #14
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes...Lexie....Interested indeed!!!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:07 AM   #15
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Provider written reviews have been posted in "another realm" in the past, as well as, provider synopsis of sessions posted in co-ed
Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women