Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42283
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How men can help women oragsm

Remember that most women need stimulation of the clitoris. This is the part of them that would have turned into a penis, had they developed as males – and it's just as important to women as the penis is to a man.

Remember that love, romance, cuddling and a good atmosphere turn women on in the early stages of a sex session – just as much as your caresses do.

Take your time.

Caress her breasts – a few women learn to climax through breast fondling alone.

Give her oral sex. Most women adore this and some claim that they cannot come unless a man 'goes down' on them.

Don't be too proud to ask her to show you what she wants.

Don’t hesitate to use a vibrator, if she likes the idea. The new ‘tongue vibrators’ may be helpful.

Have some sex sessions, where you encourage her to take the initiative and to decide the agenda.

If you lose control and come before her, do try to summon some energy to kiss and stimulate her, so that she can climax too.

Do tell her that she's marvellous, sexy and beautiful
  • "Women's attitudes towards (and willingness to perform) various sexual practices are more likely than men's to change over time.
  • Women who regularly attend church are less likely to have permissive attitudes about sex. Men do not show this connection between church attendance and sex attitudes.
  • Women are more influenced by the attitudes of their peer group in their decisions about sex.
  • Women with higher education levels were more likely to have performed a wider variety of sexual practices (such as oral sex); education made less of a difference with men.
  • Women were more likely than men to show inconsistency between their expressed values about sexual activities such as premarital sex and their actual behavior. "
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
where you encourage her to take the initiative and to decide the agenda.
Last time I tried to ask her what she likes and wants to do. I was told that this was MY fantacy date !!!!!!!!!
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
  • Women who regularly attend church are less likely to have permissive attitudes about sex. Men do not show this connection between church attendance and sex attitudes.
  • Women are more influenced by the attitudes of their peer group in their decisions about sex.
As far as the SO.
You hit the nail on the head
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So gasping "Oh, Jesus, don't stop!" doesn't qualify as religious worship for females, huh?Damn, that's as close as I ever get to God.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Color me as a purist, but while I have used them in play from time to time to good effect, I tend to think of using vibrators as "cheating", or at least a shortcut. I have, however, learned the lesson of the vibrator and have looked for ways to introduce a similar effect on my own. Throwing a vibe into the mix from time to time is fine, particularly to get those harder to reach 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc orgasms. On the other hand, if a vibe was regularly necessary just to reach orgasm in the first place, I'm pretty sure I'd lose interest in the person as a sexual partner. My libido is too closely tied to my ability to bring my partner pleasure.

A few years ago, I was doing a rub n tug appointment in the old Scentsation Center (RIP) and the attendant told me that the only time she ever cums with another person is when she uses a vibrator while her husband fucked her. She didn't think she had the capacity to orgasm any other way. (I remember thinking that was terribly sad for them both)

It was a few years ago, so I can't remember if she told me that before or after I'd just helped her have three orgasms in a fairly short time through DATY/Digits. Okay, there's no way that isn't a bit self-congratulatory, but there is a happy ending, (aside from the one she gave me). I should also mention, in fairness, that up until that time and once in a while after that session, I was not able to help her get off despite some valiant efforts. I really appreciated when she leveled with me that it wasn't going to happen. It made the times when it did a bit more special.

Now that she knew that she could get off if her partner was diligent enough, she did manage to recreate the experience with her husband. I confess I felt pretty good about that. (Yes, NormalBob, another chance to make the world a better place..lol). Sadly despite her success, she didn't have a lot of repeat episodes because her husband didn't want to work that hard. I saw her a couple years later and found out she'd left him...shocker.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
sunfish
Valued Poster

g post
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfish View Post
g post
Can anyone here translate 'sunfish' for me?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Doove, I think he decided to leave the "ood" off of "good" to save time.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

The statements above are not my words, chunks of articles pasted together. I thought it would be a fun read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
So gasping "Oh, Jesus, don't stop!" doesn't qualify as religious worship for females, huh?Damn, that's as close as I ever get to God.
Yeah funny, it can be debated . . . I know a few reverend hobbiests . . . yet I also know a reverend (female) provider! lol

Majorhands - It must have rubbed off on me all of your experiences you post, I am starting to want to go have them myself!!!
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
  • Women with higher education levels were more likely to have performed a wider variety of sexual practices (such as oral sex); education made less of a difference with men.
Should we start a new scholarship fund?

Majorhands:

Click it
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Doove, I think he decided to leave the "ood" off of "good" to save time.
And here i thought he might have meant to leave the 'reat' off of 'great' for that very purpose. Once again, this board proves a g resource for information.

T f c t u M D.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #12
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
Should we start a new scholarship fund?

Majorhands:

Click it
I have quite a few labels already but I would like some more . . . I would like to apply for the sexual therapist scholarship fund . . . just to make the label official lol
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
My libido is too closely tied to my ability to bring my partner pleasure.
I'll go ya one further. My pleasure is too closely tied to my ability(or lack thereof) to bring my partner pleasure.

7 hobbying experiences in over 2 years, and in 3 of those 7, i didn't personally get off. But in only 1 of those 3 did i walk away disappointed with the encounter.

Believe me, i can't explain it either. I guess there's just more that i hope to take out of the encounter than just getting my own rocks off (excuse the french). And getting her rocks off is one of 'em (again, excuse the french).
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

doove

My problem runs in another way. The first time with any girl. I'm done in 1 to 5 min. I will look her in the eye and say " sorry I'm done way to soon". With one providers the next time I saw her. After I was done I looked her in the eye. And she said if you say "to soon" again I will get( ya that a nicer word get) you. So now I say it every time no matter how long it took. And she kicks me every time.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:35 AM   #15
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I guess there's just more that i hope to take out of the encounter than just getting my own rocks off (excuse the french). And getting her rocks off is one of 'em (again, excuse the french).
I'm sure the providers are willing to excuse your french.

I'd also think this one post of yours just made getting through the referral process a hell of a lot easier.
NormalBob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women