Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163082
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36844
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 05:39 AM   #1
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128
Question Regular????

This is my effort to get Houston COED back on track, now that the dust has settled.

As a Hobbyist, I tend to become a Regular, when I find that special Gal. I know, many of you never see the same Gal twice, looking for variety as you Hobby. This is directed to the Guys and the Gals that are interested in Regulars.

Guys. What makes you want to become a Regular of a Gal?

Gals. What makes you want a Guy to become one of your Regulars?

Please, no Smart Ass comments.

I'll start the ball rolling, as I've found a new Gal that I want to see over and over again. These are things driving my decision.

1. Very attractive to me physically. I tend to favor Brunettes and Redheads with a Spinner or slender figure. See my Avatar.
2. Provides an amazing sexual experience. Knows what you like and gives it to you in Spades. Great IOP while you are with her.
3. Great TCB. Easy to contact and set up an appointment. Never gives you Crickets.
4. Has a nice, safe Incall. I only do Incalls and prefer apartments, Condos, etc. Not a run down complex in a crappy location. I'll go to a Notel, but prefer the other.
5. No GPS. Has a fair Donation and may offer a Grandfathered and/ or discounted rate.
6. You get along well, even after the sex is over. A friendly, likable personality. No Drama.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:51 AM   #2
Hairyhoustonguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

For me having a regular is difficult, I usually hobby 1-2 times every couple of months and with the ladies wanting 3 references these days I need to keep variety so as to keep my references from going out of date. But I saw one recently who might just change that for me.
Hairyhoustonguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:58 AM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

When I find a lady I really click with I will normally see her a lot.

I have a few that I have been seeing for 10 years'

What eventually drives me away from seeing a regular is when they get pissed off when you see another.

Good thread sir
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:23 AM   #4
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Providers that meet the criteria are plentiful. In my case there are too many I would like to see regularly but the main deterrence is In call location. It can take over an hour driving from one side of town to the other depending on the time of day.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:47 AM   #5
Oralist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Providers that meet the criteria are plentiful. In my case there are too many I would like to see regularly but the main deterrence is In call location. It can take over an hour driving from one side of town to the other depending on the time of day.
I hear you. I should have included convenient location. The new Gal is only a 20 minute drive.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:59 AM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post

I'm not much on regulars, I prefer the variety but I do agree with this point. There are a couple of providers that I would see on a more regular basis if their proximity to me were better. They've been much like the OP described.
Extremely attractive to me
Full GFE menu, submissive and a bit kinky
Exceptional TCB
Safe, easy incall
Reasonable donations for services provided
Intelligent meaningful conversation at times but can also be fun and playful.

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:06 AM   #7
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hard to answer this question. Regulars usually choose us, we don't choose them.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #8
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good point CK. I really didn't think about that prospective but I'm sure you are right.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:56 PM   #9
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

because i hobby a lot, when i find a gal i like at a rate i can afford, i tend to see her a lot. i have 2 gals whom i see literally every day they're available.

advice to ladies: don't take your regulars for granted. go into every session with the aim to keep that regular..your regular.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:02 PM   #10
Oralist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Hard to answer this question. Regulars usually choose us, we don't choose them.
This was taken from a Profile and that's why I hoped the gals might give us insight from their point of view.

I very much enjoy seeing regulars. How you treat me will determine if you are a regular, though. That choice is obviously yours!
Old 04-05-2019, 01:06 PM   #11
Oralist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
because i hobby a lot, when i find a gal i like at a rate i can afford, i tend to see her a lot. i have 2 gals whom i see literally see every day they're available.

advice to ladies: don't take your regulars for granted. go into every session with the aim to keep that regular..your regular.
So true. Complacency with a Regular is a sure way to lose one. Becoming GPS is another. I've seen some Gals for 2 or 3 years, then they develop GPS and I go elsewhere.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:37 PM   #12
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I would have a regular now OP because she meets all of that criteria and then some. Problem is the drive and not grandfathering as of yet. If she were close game over. I work in Pasadena, there is nobody out here like her that I have met. #6 is everything.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:02 PM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Kind of combining threads with the Hollander one but I wonder how many providers are more of my variety mindset where they tire of regulars fairly quickly and like meeting new guys. Some do this for the fun and excitement of it too and new guy or gal energy typically fades with time unless there is a more emotional connection that none of us are really looking for in the hobby. I'm sure no provider would admit to either but I'm sure it happens. I'm not saying every provider is like that but guys complain about providers ghosting them, once good TCB going bad, service and IOP dropping...
I imagine that could be a legitimate reason for it.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #14
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Regulars are the best when I tour. I love to see them every tour ..
but like was said they pick us !
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:11 PM   #15
MrClark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Regulars

Oralist I like your list only I don't care if they are spinners or slim I like all sizes.. I like regulars and. am looking . It works better for me if I feel comfortable with them Being in the old guy category I don't want drama .
MrClark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women