Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 03:58 PM   #106
sharkhunt74
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I think everyone is overreacting on here calm yourselves Lol
sharkhunt74 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:01 PM   #107
sharkhunt74
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I think everyone is overreacting Lol
sharkhunt74 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:22 PM   #108
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is the ammemded passed bill. Who here is trafficked against their will ???

Shown Here:
Passed House amended (02/27/2018)
Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017

(Sec. 2) This bill expresses the sense of Congress that section 230 of the Communications Act of 1934 was not intended to provide legal protection to websites that unlawfully promote and facilitate prostitution and websites that facilitate traffickers in advertising the sale of unlawful sex acts with sex trafficking victims. Section 230 limits the legal liability of interactive computer service providers or users for content they publish that was created by others.

(Sec. 3) The bill amends the federal criminal code to add a new section that imposes penalties—a fine, a prison term of up to 10 years, or both—on a person who, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (or attempts or conspires to do so) to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person.

Additionally, it establishes enhanced penalties—a fine, a prison term of up to 25 years, or both—for a person who commits the offense in one of the following aggravating circumstances: (1) promotes or facilitates the prostitution of five or more persons, or (2) acts with reckless disregard that such conduct contributes to sex trafficking.

A person injured by an aggravated offense may recover damages and attorneys' fees in a federal civil action.

A court must order mandatory restitution, in addition to other criminal or civil penalties, for an aggravated offense in which a person acts with reckless disregard that such conduct contributes to sex trafficking.

A defendant may assert, as an affirmative defense, that the promotion or facilitation of prostitution is legal in the jurisdiction where it was targeted.

(Sec. 4) The bill amends the Communications Act of 1934 to declare that section 230 does not limit: (1) a federal civil claim for conduct that constitutes sex trafficking, (2) a federal criminal charge for conduct that constitutes sex trafficking, or (3) a state criminal charge for conduct that promotes or facilitates prostitution in violation of this bill.

The amendments apply regardless of whether alleged conduct occurs before, on, or after this bill's enactment.

(Sec. 5) The bill amends the federal criminal code to define a phrase related to the prohibition on sex trafficking. Currently, it a crime to knowingly benefit from participation in a venture that engages in sex trafficking. This bill defines "participation in a venture" to mean knowingly assisting, supporting, or facilitating a sex trafficking violation.

(Sec. 6) A state may file a federal civil action to enforce federal sex trafficking violations.

(Sec. 7) This section states that this bill does not limit federal or state civil actions or criminal prosecutions that are not preempted by section 230 of the Communications Act of 1934.

(Sec. 8) The Government Accountability Office must report to Congress on information related to damages and mandatory restitution for aggravated offenses under this bil
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:25 PM   #109
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This means someone is unwillingly participating in acts sex traffickers are target you know the girls pimps capturers and when they catch a girl or "rescue" then yes now people like the owner of backpage can be sued
Old 03-24-2018, 04:25 PM   #110
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

By the traffick victim or their parents
Old 03-24-2018, 04:27 PM   #111
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act. ... Traffickers use force, fraud, or coercion to lure their victims and force them into labor or commercial sexual exploitation.

This is the law library definition of human and sex trafficking..
Old 03-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #112
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now calm down jeez
Old 03-24-2018, 06:17 PM   #113
essence
Valued Poster

Dylan Thomas, not Bob Dylan. Raging against....
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:06 PM   #114
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Last post this is strickly from p411 lawyers

The operators of this website, by virtue of their locale, do not fall under the jurisdiction of U.S. law. The operators of this website have taken it upon themselves to voluntarily comply with United States law concerning 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 in order to assure those that are bound by these United States laws and regulations that all visual depictions appearing on this website are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.R.F. 75 because:

They do not portray actual sexually explicit conducts as specifically defined in 18 U.S.C. §2257 (2)(A)(i)-(iv);
They do not portray depictions of the genitals or pubic area created after July 27, 2006;
They do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity created after the effective date of Title 18 U.S.C. §2257;or,
They were created prior to July 3, 1995.

All persons appearing on this website were 18 or older when the images were created.

Content Produced by Third Parties

The operators of this website are not the producers of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct. To the extent that any such content appears on this site, the operators involvement is limited to the transmission,storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions posted by third party users, on areas of the website, under the users' control. Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. §2257 (h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. §230 (c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete content posted by users which operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.

Please direct any questions or comments about this Exemption Statement to:
Old 03-24-2018, 10:19 PM   #115
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can be contacted in many different ways....all in my Signature ~kisses all~
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:21 PM   #116
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
Now calm down jeez
May wanna take your own advice there
You have been posting back to back for 2 pages straight
It as if you're trying to convince yourself things are going to be okay
Jeez
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:21 PM   #117
SanMarcosGuy
Gaining Momentum

Talking

So some of you providers are finally gonna get a real job now....lol ....thought that's why you voted Trump..Make America Great Again? Bring jobs back!

McDonalds Application - Now Hiring - Submit an Application
SanMarcosGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:30 PM   #118
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMarcosGuy View Post
So some of you providers are finally gonna get a real job now....lol ....thought that's why you voted Trump..Make America Great Again? Bring jobs back!

Says the trick paying for pussy ironic
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 12:49 AM   #119
Short bus driver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

(Sec. 3) The bill amends the federal criminal code to add a new section that imposes penalties—a fine, a prison term of up to 10 years, or both—on a person who, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (or attempts or conspires to do so) to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person.

I am no lawyer but Sec 3 above looks like a threat to any website that functions to make prostitution easier (i.e., facilitate it) in any significant way.
Short bus driver is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:53 AM   #120
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMarcosGuy View Post

You seem totally clueless on how this works from the provider's side, the hours we put in on communication, screening, promotion, maintenance, and travel aside from just pleasing gents in the bedroom, not to mention expenses incurred that come out of the rates we charge. The profession is a business venture, and nothing "magically" happens without time, effort, cost, and risk. This is a choice many ladies take quite seriously.

Do you also think all housewives/stay-at-home mothers do nothing every day but sit around and eat bonbons while watching soap operas?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women