Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60600
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48546
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42151
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2019, 07:58 AM   #91
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
The original iquit wasn't a troll
Just a miserable guy who only wrote No reviews..that was his thing

In my opinion he is a troll
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:38 AM   #92
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I guess I'm confused as to whether references were given and checked...
Cam advertises newbie friendly so that, to me, indicates she has alternative screening available but mention was made in this thread regarding the guy giving references.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:30 PM   #93
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

I did screen him the best I could. I contacted the ref he gave me. It was mentioned that I didn’t contact his ref, by another provider. After this thread blew up, I contacted the ref & sent her a screenshot of a totally diff guy I was asking about & she said she never received it & never received my ph call- that she’d been having issues w/ her ph. When the guy 1st wrote the review on the other site, & I posted my rebuttal, several providers said he’d contacted them as well. 1 girl mentioned he listed bogus info/refs for her. Yes, I’m newbie friendly, BUT, do require alternate screening.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:57 PM   #94
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Dammit, for a second there I thought you were addressing me.

CatDaddy...I love you too...but I can't miss you if you've never left. xoxo NaN and I go wayyyyy back.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:36 PM   #95
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
CatDaddy...I love you too...but I can't miss you if you've never left. xoxo NaN and I go wayyyyy back.

I know, I know. My bad, I need to rectify that!
Old 02-26-2019, 08:59 PM   #96
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
I did screen him the best I could. I contacted the ref he gave me. It was mentioned that I didn’t contact his ref, by another provider. After this thread blew up, I contacted the ref & sent her a screenshot of a totally diff guy I was asking about & she said she never received it & never received my ph call- that she’d been having issues w/ her ph. When the guy 1st wrote the review on the other site, & I posted my rebuttal, several providers said he’d contacted them as well. 1 girl mentioned he listed bogus info/refs for her. Yes, I’m newbie friendly, BUT, do require alternate screening.

So you never got a reference before seeing him? Am I misreading that?
It sounds like you found out from others that the guy was a dick only after you found it out on your own.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:37 PM   #97
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I contacted the reference that he gave me but she wasn’t able to get the car and since she is a very very reputable I went with it on that. Plus I had a friend of mine run his number through a couple of apps and she said she didn’t find any red flags. And the only way that I found out that he had multiple handles on this website, is because he wrote the same review on the other site, But it was deleted because I have a no review policy there. So when I saw the handle that you wrote the review under, I just realize like hey dude has two handles because I searched the other handle he gave me here as well and nothing came up. And I will say he was not mean or disrespectful at all they were just misunderstanding however in the end of the session is when he started to get a little mean. And I won’t even say mean I would just say Rude. He doesn’t pose any physical threat at least he doesn’t come off like that. There was no way for me to know that he had a handle here, until I saw the review, and I just put both together.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:38 PM   #98
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I contacted the reference that he gave me but she wasn’t able to get the car and since she is a very very reputable I went with it on that. Plus I had a friend of mine run his number through a couple of apps and she said she didn’t find any red flags. And the only way that I found out that he had multiple handles on this website, is because he wrote the same review on the other site, But it was deleted because I have a no review policy there. So when I saw the handle that you wrote the review under, I just realize like hey dude has two handles because I searched the other handle he gave me here as well and nothing came up. And I will say he was not mean or disrespectful at all they were just misunderstanding however in the end of the session is when he started to get a little mean. And I won’t even say mean I would just say Rude. He doesn’t pose any physical threat at least he doesn’t come off like that. There was no way for me to know that he had a handle here, until I saw the review, and I just put two into together.
Old 02-27-2019, 12:47 AM   #99
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

IMO, he isn;t a safety issue and Cam isn't claiming that...just maybe a little douchey and difficult.

That can be a YMMV issue, not a screening issue.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:18 AM   #100
eveonastick
lollipop!

User ID: 303855
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Much love
eveonastick is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:48 AM   #101
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
In my opinion he is a troll
Mine also, that's why he has multiple handles. Banned or not, that's irrelevant at this point ! Its not okay to me because legit guys respect a NO review policy from the site they meet you on. Not trickle on to another site to post a review that has been removed from where you met the lady. This damn thread is still going on, a ladies job is never done. Cameron still has to continue to explain/defend herself... bullshit !
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:57 AM   #102
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Cameron still has to continue to explain/defend herself... bullshit !
It is unfortunate that the only place the ladies have to explain their side of a review and the legitimacy of details within a review is within the angry mob of coed.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:31 AM   #103
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
It is unfortunate that the only place the ladies have to explain their side of a review and the legitimacy of details within a review is within the angry mob of coed.

Don't you ladies have a private area?
Old 02-27-2019, 09:40 AM   #104
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How would explaining a rebuttal to a review help in the ladies area? The point of the rebuttal is so that it can be viewed by the gentlemen. The ladies are not planning on purchasing a session from Cam.

Or is this question really just rude attempt to tell us ladies to leave coed and go have our discussions elsewhere?

Don't you have a men's locker room?
Old 02-27-2019, 10:56 AM   #105
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
How would explaining a rebuttal to a review help in the ladies area? The point of the rebuttal is so that it can be viewed by the gentlemen. The ladies are not planning on purchasing a session from Cam.

Or is this question really just rude attempt to tell us ladies to leave coed and go have our discussions elsewhere?

Don't you have a men's locker room?
You said coed was the only place to post a rebuttal. I asked a simple question.
Then you get your panties all in a wad because you read some kind of intent into my question that wasn't even there.

As far as the point of posting in Co-ed goes I understand your point but as I said in an earlier post these things usually go off the rails. It happens time and time again.

Here is what I've learned from this thread. It's pretty evident that Cameron didn't screen as thoroughly as she should have. She took an appointment based on a reference that never got back to her. She went ahead anyway. Since he had a reference it doesn't sound like she used alternative screening as she would for a newbie. I don't know if it's a one off nor do I know the reason if it is a one off. That's all her business to do how she pleases. I'm not telling her how to do anything. What I am saying is that depending on who's gleaning what from the information in now over 100 posts it could be good or it could be bad, again depending on which side of the fence you're on and what you're looking to take from it.

Iquit and whatever other handles he has have been banned. We all know the guy will be back. Probably already is. He'll do the same thing to another provider. There seems to be a handful of these guys who keep doing it. I have no idea how to prevent them from getting a new handle. Seems like giving them a false sense of security on the open board and exposing them in a more appropriate private area he doesn't have access to might prevent some of the new handles being created as soon as the old one is exposes. But then that would require discipline none of us has.

That's why a rebuttal in coed needs to be carefully considered. The rebuttal itself is fine, they just usually take an unintended direction. That's the part that needs to be considered. Is the risk tolerable?

Katie, You recently have found yourself in defense mode about a comment you made in another thread. It was an innocent comment that I thought was pretty damned sexy but some fucktards apparently read something into it that wasn't there and you had to do damage control. I think you mentioned that you wished you hadn't ever made the comment.

A provider with an otherwise good reputation and pages of yes reviews should probably let a single bad review roll off their backs. Us gentlemen are smart enough to figure it out. The risk is not worth taking IMHO.

Here's some advice for anyone that wants it, you can take it or leave it. With the exception of those who have proven themselves to be trolls and in the absence of some universally recognized and accepted fonts for such things as a particular emotion, sarcasm or even body language, etc, best practice would be to try not reading any intent beyond what is in black and white on the page. Take what is written for face value. Most likely, the person blindly assigning the intent will get it wrong. This is especially important to remember if you are thin skinned or easily offended.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women