Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2019, 01:42 PM   #76
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Oh shit... clearly someone left their chap stick in the car! Look sweet cheeks..

stay on topic of this thread. I will rtm your ass all day for the invalid, crude, and rude !!!

Lmao I hate to say it, He is BIG MAD ! Lawd help us.. It's sunday LmFao !!

The problem with masking & the privilege guys get.. I wish I could post here what I already have 3 days ago on Oh... unless he is a chick w a dick.. you don't see what us ladies do..., so .. stop trying to draw me out... that's pretty fucking low ! Damn ! Not only that why are u dragging oh over here.. lmao members over there don't even spell this sites name out !! Trash , bye another desperate attempt to detour from my post and the topic !!

I am rtm'n your ass every damn time you post off topic !!
There you again with the edits

Listen Jess, destiny2you or whichever personality is posting in this thread
Just share your experience like the lady in New Orleans
That's what coed reviews are all about,right?
Posting here just to tell us what's in The Powder room is kinda lame
Ain't that against the guidelines by the way?

And oh why did this handle of yours get permanently banned?
And you have been around for over a decade huh?
Still learning how to be a provider?
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=28443
Old 03-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #77
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

tb2 I said what I said. I don't run or hide from it.

Get it? Got it? Good!!!
Old 03-31-2019, 01:48 PM   #78
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's a shame they let her back. You'd got to be a dam fool to want to bareback...no way Jose.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:09 PM   #79
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
I’m ok with providers posting reviews of their clients, but I don’t think the guys would be intrigued to read it. It would be more beneficial for other providers to read to determine if they would be interested in seeing that client. However, maybe it’s best for providers to post reviews on the Women’s locker room. After all, they can’t see our ROS when we write ours (unless a mandle), it’s fair for us not to read it.

Jess, if you are encouraging other providers to post client reviews in the CO-ED for everyone to read, what’s holding you back from posting your recent encounter? Your review would be helpful to other providers.
Nascobar21, I would like to give you kudos for your attempt to make a post in this thread that is actually on topic. Thank you.

In a way, you could say ladies already do review gents in the ladies area. I mean there is no review format, but critical details that need to be shared for safety, etc., are made known.

I see no point in reviewing men in Coed, as there is no other purpose for men to read how another man performs in a session. If a lady needs to know, she can go to the ladies room.

Perhaps, however, it HAS occurred to me that maybe there are SOME gentlemen who would actually LIKE to be reviewed for exhibitionist type reasons and would get off on having their performance reviews for all to see. And I kinda think we would all get a kick out of seeing those type of reviews, however, I don't think those type of reviews are the reviews that these ladies are intending to write when written for the purposes of refuting a no review, as was down in NOLA.

I personally would not care to contribute to any negative review writing, but if there are gentlemen that would like a review of their performance for entertainment and exhibitionist purposes, I would be happy to oblige. I have had the honor of meeting with some very talented and exceptional gentlemen.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #80
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Sc if your not on topic I am hitting the rtm. Btw B3 is awake and aware of everyone's activity's!

So.. now.. back to the topic of the thread !
Old 03-31-2019, 02:28 PM   #81
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wait SC IS saying that I provide BBFS.. let's be clear? is that what your trying to say thru your slut shaming posts? Lets get to the bottom of this now !! WTF are you saying?

Oh please.. Don't be quite now !!
Old 03-31-2019, 02:31 PM   #82
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
It's a shame they let her back. You'd got to be a dam fool to want to bareback...no way Jose.
Who? Who provides bareback on this post? Be clear now ! Also.. what proof do you have of this or are you just running your mouth as usual? Lets be clear now !

Sc who is a bbfs gal.. who are you referring to?
Old 03-31-2019, 02:33 PM   #83
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Who provides bareback on this post. Also what do you have to validate this.. or is this just another one of your rants & bullshit lies? please fill us in !!
Old 03-31-2019, 02:34 PM   #84
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
That was fast

How long you have been itching to call someone a monkey?
See how easy it was?
Making it about you? Making it racial? Pathetic and weak. Coed is a zoo full of monkeys. Dont feel you are special. You are just a part of the same animals, of all races here, who fling shit like a bunch of primative chimps. Constantly causing problems.

You got stirred by a lady you trolled. A lady you attacked.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:34 PM   #85
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Im waiting.. I have asked multiple times as you have stated it !! Come on.. WE need to know !
Old 03-31-2019, 02:37 PM   #86
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

4 damn posts, guess the kitty got his tongue lmao.. he sure was talking that shit a min ago.... that's to be expected from a guy who preys and harasses women ! Ion have to make that up. I have the proof !!!Guess SC realized his mouth over loaded his ass, he will be back in about 2 days!
Old 03-31-2019, 02:42 PM   #87
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I’m all in favor of providers reviewing their sessions, and I have a hunch the only males who would truly oppose it are the ones who don’t wish their weird fetishes, or abusive behavior to be exposed, or those who are embarrassed about being less than well endowed, or have issues with ED (which I freely admit to), etc.

If the abusive clients are exposed, it would have a positive effect on the client community, and those who think they can get away with treating a provider like a piece of meat or just a sex toy would think twice before doing it in the future because they know they’ll be exposed as abusers.

Whereas those who treat these ladies with respect, and go the extra mile to make sure they’re happy & satisfied at the end of the session, rather than just focusing on getting their nuts off, might see some added benefits…...

There are certain groups within the client community that apparently have a standing bad reputation with providers, so there are valid reasons why the girls put in their sigs or ads “No One Under 35”, or “No AA’s”, and it’s because these girls have experienced abuse or just bad experiences from these groups.

This isn’t just my opinion, this is coming from the girls I see myself, and FWIW the only girls I see are 25 & up AA MILF’s, so it’s not so much a racist issue as it is a problem that seems to follow certain groups of men. That is unless you want to call AA women racists because they don’t want to see AA men?

For the record I’m white but I personally have no interest in seeing white/Latino/Asian women, so does that make me a racist? Maybe to some but I believe it’s just a personal preference to spend my time and money with ladies I find attractive, and it’s the AA ladies’ preference and prerogative to see or not to see certain groups of people.

Karma can be a b*tch, and the sooner some of us recognize that, the better the hobby will be for all.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:49 PM   #88
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda View Post
There you again with the edits

Listen Jess, destiny2you or whichever personality is posting in this thread
Just share your experience like the lady in New Orleans
That's what coed reviews are all about,right?
Posting here just to tell us what's in The Powder room is kinda lame
Ain't that against the guidelines by the way?

And oh why did this handle of yours get permanently banned?
And you have been around for over a decade huh?
Still learning how to be a provider?
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=28443
Okay so I am trying to figure out lmFao.. where did this handle come from? How can you link it to me? I have NO idea what that is please tell us your source Lmao.... I will be patiently awaiting ….
Not only that my experience was on Oh and u snatched it, then posted it here. It's against the rules to post others info from other sites. I know you don't respect that. I do, oh and btw tell your friend she can look it up I posted a alert 4 days ago...oh and btw, Im ready !
Oh wait and let's address this, are you saying I provide bbfs? Or is this more shit talking slander? Let's get to bottom of it all !
Old 03-31-2019, 02:50 PM   #89
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
For the record I’m white but I personally have no interest in seeing white/Latino/Asian women, so does that make me a racist? Maybe to some but I believe it’s just a personal preference to spend my time and money with ladies I find attractive, and it’s the AA ladies’ preference and prerogative to see or not to see certain groups of people.
I don't think it's racist at all to choose to see the particular demographic that you find attractive. It's racist if you deny someone a job or housing in the real world, etc., but you can't help what you are attracted to when you hobby. Everybody has their type and to each their own.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:51 PM   #90
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Heh dude went off on a tangent just to let us know he's white and AA providers takes his money for sex
Ain't you special?
I'm going to Subway,I'll grab a cookie for you
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women