Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2016, 03:44 PM   #46
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
I know it is close to shark week.
What gave it away?

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #47
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Ass so Fat make a ni**a think about falling in love and shyt lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
That ass is fat AA.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:21 PM   #48
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Are you talking about this one by blackrican? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=alli

I don't see where he calls you anything but a "thick BBW," not "huge." That isn't particularly derogatory. His review was actually quite complimentary. He stated that your photos were accurate, relished your curves, and gave you an unequivocal "Yes."

I don't understand when/why BBW became a negative term. People have made it seem like an insult, when it started out as merely a descriptive phrase denoting a woman with more padding than the current socially-accepted average. Gosh knows that changes from generation to generation. By today's standards, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell, and many pin-up girls from days past would be "BBW."
Well apparently I fucked up. I meant no disrespect by the term "thick bbw". First off I consider it a compliment not a knock. I don't know providers and hobbyist are so bent out of shape with this shit. Alli is NOT fat. She is thick and lovely in all the right places.

But maybe i am confused, what is the TRUE definition of a BBW. Because Big Beautiful Woman could define a lot of women. Serena Williams is tall as fuck....is she a BBW? PinkyXXX (my avatar) is a BBW and there are women on here who are bigger then her who what.....dont consider themselves BBW?

Someone please Define a BBW to me? Height to Weight Ratio???
blackrican11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #49
cockalatte
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 646

Azebella_amor your new avatar picture looks spectacular!
cockalatte is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #50
Mexxxican Warrior
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink It Is What It Is

I agree with Grace Preston, there is no way you weigh 145 lbs. I see the confusion though, you inserted your 1/2 hr rate ($145) instead of your actual weight (I'm guessing 201 lbs, I could be wrong, after all I am not the carnival "Age & Weight Scale" operator). You do carry your weight well and if the reviewer chose to use "thick BBW" to describe you, it's because that is what you look like to him. He also said that you had a nice body and gave you a "Yes" recommendation. It's human nature to react the way you did when someone points out something that we neglect to acknowledge (we are not as skinny like we thought, we are not as good looking as we thought, we are not the best singer at the karaoke bar like we thought and on and on.....). There is a market out there for everyone and you obviously have your fair share, but if no one else chose to describe you the way blackrican11 did, that was their choice, it does not change the fact that you are a "BBW". A rose by any other name........
I can honestly say that if you were Latina, you would have a lot more fucktards coming in and stating all the reasons why you are fat, just the way they did Dorthy. Don't believe it? Do some research.
Mexxxican Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:39 PM   #51
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
Ass so Fat make a ni**a think about falling in love and shyt lol

Awww shit.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:39 PM   #52
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrican11 View Post
Well apparently I fucked up. I meant no disrespect by the term "thick bbw". First off I consider it a compliment not a knock. I don't know providers and hobbyist are so bent out of shape with this shit. Alli is NOT fat. She is thick and lovely in all the right places.

But maybe i am confused, what is the TRUE definition of a BBW. Because Big Beautiful Woman could define a lot of women. Serena Williams is tall as fuck....is she a BBW? PinkyXXX (my avatar) is a BBW and there are women on here who are bigger then her who what.....dont consider themselves BBW?

Someone please Define a BBW to me? Height to Weight Ratio???
No, hon, you didn't screw up, well, maybe from Alli's point of view, but to the rest of us it seemed a perfectly fine review of a great provider.

There is no set standard for BBW. It is highly subjective, entirely in the mind of the observer.

The term was coined by fashion magazine editor Caroline Shaw in 1979. (I actually still have the first issue somewhere. Perhaps I should dig it up and see what SHE said it meant?) Indicates plus-sized, full-figured, Rubenesque, but what do any of THOSE designations really encompass? It's imprecise.

If you disregard height, bone structure, and muscle mass (i.e. Serena) and go strictly by mainstream clothing manufacturers, usually anything over size 12/14, but if you've got a naked or nearly so willing woman in your arms who's raising your flag, why waste time looking for a tag?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:21 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

If you disregard height, bone structure, and muscle mass (i.e. Serena) and go strictly by mainstream clothing manufacturers, usually anything over size 12/14, but if you've got a naked or nearly so willing woman in your arms who's raising your flag, why waste time looking for a tag?
I fully agree.

A lot of guys are so hung up on looks and body style they can't see the forest for the trees. That's OK, after all it's your money.

I've known Alli for many years and I've sent her some very satisfied customers. The thing about her is that she is a generally nice and kind person. Personality wise she reminds me of Allison of Houston. This being said, given a choice of a generally sweet person that makes you feel like you're visiting a friend that you get lucky with, versus some trophy fuck with a trophy attitude, I'll take the girl next door any day.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #54
Guest092816
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=alli

wait ! This review ? Mamita I don't see him like a troll or a man who would talk down on a woman . he love boobs , booty & everything else from all his comments . he called you a THICK BBW ain't nothing wrong with that.

And its a Yes review !

All this comments are negative , rude & out of line. Not his ..... Chula maybe ya need to talk about it
Old 06-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #55
Guest092816
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

aww thank you my booty-chulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockalatte View Post
Azebella_amor your new avatar picture looks spectacular!
Old 06-17-2016, 10:05 PM   #56
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Dammit Asseybella!

Ur hips have me drooling...

On topic alli I never met u but from ur pics u seem thick not fat ...and that's a beautiful thang baby.

This is fat imho..which is still sexy to some

This is thick!
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:16 PM   #57
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
See my signature...they'll help you out...
What ever happened to the " I AM WAKE UP" sig line?
You going humble Click bait?
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:34 PM   #58
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Anyone ever heard of Starbucks?
Everyone likes what they like no more no less.
If the lady offers a particular flavor and rocks that shit the market will decide how
well she does. She is not your cup of tea? don't see her.
Insult her? why?

R Duke
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:46 PM   #59
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
Insult her? why?
R Duke
a. Because they're emotionally retarded little bitches
b. Because they can.