Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48606
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #46
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Proud Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

We've all fallen into a financial sinkhole from time to time, and a few gracious gentlemen on here who knew of difficult circumstances I was facing offered to "loan" me money or pay in advance for sessions to cum...later. I thanked them for being so kind, but did not accept, and never will. The day I have to borrow or beg money from clients for basic expenses is when you can take off my Fancy heels and use them to kick my pale, plump behind down the road.

Wow! You are one proud lady, Fancy!

To NOT accept help when you need it is being prideful.

Maybe you could teach that virtue to GM, Chrysler and the host of banks that needed a government bail-out!

That the CEOs went to Washington
in their private jets to beg for money is another matter altogether!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #47
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

With all due respect, gents, please don't let Sofa hold the ice pick if I ever give in. His grip looks shaky and he might miss and graze my ear.

If you decide to do this, click on the photo below, because Sam would like to sing you a little song before you go:

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #48
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
....If you decide to do this, click on the photo below, because Sam would like to sing you a little song before you go....
TFF! I miss that man's stark humor and his raspy scream. Does everyone know he started out playing small clubs in Houston, and prior to being a comedian was an evangelist? Kinda like leaving a straight arrow corporate career and becoming a...provider.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #49
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
TFF! I miss that man's stark humor and his raspy scream. Does everyone know he started out playing small clubs in Houston, and prior to being a comedian was an evangelist? Kinda like leaving a straight arrow corporate job and becoming a...provider.
He also co-opted much of Bill Hicks' material.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #50
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
He also co-opted much of Bill Hicks' material.
Nah, Hicks was a bit more cerebral, sorta like a Chomsky that made dick jokes. Goatboy is perhaps my all time favorite (click the pic to laugh your ass off):

I saw them both live a couple of times. They are both hilarious, but had very different styles. I think David Duchovny is the the real Hick's thief.

Of course, since you bring him up Ender, what do you think Hick's would have to say about this little rent party the gents are kicking around?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #51
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I have to disagree with the majority.....I have 2 residences one here in Houston and one in Miami.....100% of all my "bills" in Miami are paid by "1" gentleman...we have a great pre-pay arrangement and have been doing if for over a year.....at the 1st of every month he hands me a check for (mortgage note, light, cable, insurance & maintenance fees) and for that all he has to do is pick up the phone...I'm there.....and I've even "sent" him a few of my girlfriends in Miami if by chance I was in Houston... and I needed to replace me if lets say he was "in the mood".....he loves that all he has to do is call me and everything get arranged and at the end of the day Big Daddy gets what he wants....

It does work as long as "BOTH" parties agree...."x" amount of time for "x" amount of money.......as long as you get a responsible hobbyist and a professional provider....it's a perfect arrangement....

Currently I'm trying to finalize the deal with a gentleman right here in H-town....acutally he is part of the eccie community but I'll let him out himself is he wants....he approached me and asked about an arrangement...he figured he was spending around $2400 a month on me every month for the last 4 months and asked me what my bills were (which happen to be less than what he was paying) so right now we are finalizing how much time he is going to get.....

Ladies come on now....is your goal to see 10 - 20 clients a week or 2-4 a month.....

Just something to think about...

......and before anyone says anything NO THEY ARE NOT SUGARDADDIES... I have had sugardaddies and this was not the arrangement.....A Sugardaddy (just 1) pays for EVERYTHING...spending money, credit cards, homes, cars, clothes, medical, & travel.......you get the idea.....
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #52
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice, Amber. Sounds like great work if you can get it, but rare. I'm sure many ladies would rather opt for consistency over quantity, but most hobbyists seem to want variety and not even the barest hint of commitment.

And then, dang it, there are the "true users" that give us lady courtesans bad reputations, so the gentlemen don't want to chance anything other than "by the hour."

Ahem, I'm available for "arrangements," btw.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #53
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

YES..Fancy is right...these arrangements are NOT easy to come by....not every hobbiest can afford to drop $2000 to $3000 a month on the hobby....some can...but in this economy it's far a few between.....

When is the economy going to change....I'm so ready to start making that 1999 - 2005 money again!!! GRRRRR
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #54
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

For the guy, it's a free ride.

Nope. In the vast majority of cases, once you prepay, the provider is often unavailable when you'd like to schedule a free session. One of the golden rules of hobbying is not to prepay for a session.

All in all, it's a terrible idea, as is any trade where the values don't line up.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #55
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wonder how many ladies would agree to have the guy pay the rent at the END of the month, rather than up front.

The agreement for $xxx for yyy number of sessions and zzz overnights;

Its the same arrangement, but the Lady has to trust the guy to actually pay at the end of the month.....just say'n.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #56
blowpop
Valued Poster

I'd like to find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, too. Remember, according to some self-proclaimed top providers, they can earn $300-400K per year. Why would a top provider offer a monthly all-access pass for the equivalent of an hour or so of time?

My dad taught me an important lesson: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I wouldn't completely rule it out. It would depend.

To the naysayers...
What if she's a finer-than-froghair UTR who's BCD skills are off-the-chart
with an impeccable TCB history with you and she's limiting herself to 3 or 4 friends
simply to cover her $1100 rent? ($367/$275 ea)

As one of these friends you're able to see her 2 maybe 3 times a month
with an occasional overnight thrown in.
Still a bad deal? Still not willing to roll the dice??

Just wondering...
Old 03-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #57
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
YES..Fancy is right...these arrangements are NOT easy to come by....not every hobbiest can afford to drop $2000 to $3000 a month on the hobby....some can...but in this economy it's far a few between.....

When is the economy going to change....I'm so ready to start making that 1999 - 2005 money again!!! GRRRRR
Of course the flip side to that coin is some hobbyists can afford to drop $2000 to $3000 a month......but, chose not to spend it all on one provider.

................and I hope the gentleman in Houston is paying attention and gets the same deal as the guy in Miami.

sofia needs to learn from a professional at this shit.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #58
blowpop
Valued Poster

If you're dropping $2-3K per month on one girl, you might as well just get a girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Of course the flip side to that coin is some hobbyists can afford to drop $2000 to $3000 a month......but, chose not to spend it all on one provider.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #59
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Sofia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

................and I hope the gentleman in Houston is paying attention and gets the same deal as the guy in Miami.

Sofia needs to learn from a professional at this shit.

I do not rent...I own.....then lease out to people willing to pay twice the mortgage, and always pay first, last months rent and security deposit. Capital is required to take a risk on all my assets.

Do I qualify as a "fixed asset"?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #60
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I do not rent...I own.....then lease out to people willing to pay twice the mortgage, and always pay first, last months rent and security deposit. Capital is required to take a risk on all my assets.

Do I qualify as a "fixed asset"?
I added you as a dependent on my ISR returns.........if I get audited. I will send them to you.
dearhunter is offline   Quote