Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #46
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Why are you trying to drag me into something that doesn't have a damn thing to do with me?

You need to get a life. You got nothing better to do than go around trying to be messy and antagonize/start shit.

You drag yourself into all the threads anyways so this one shouldn't be an exception. You had very strong views when its the provider being ncns, thought we could get your opinion when its the guy.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #47
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
You drag yourself into all the threads anyways so this one shouldn't be an exception. You had very strong views when its the provider being ncns, thought we could get your opinion when its the guy.
I do not know you. I have never met you. I have not shared two words with you on this board until you decided to bring my name into this thread for no reason at all. You are coming across as pretty creepy. Leave me alone and find something better to do with your time. Understand?
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #48
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTODON View Post
Save a ho. No one here needed saving. I just stopped in because you're stupid and I wanted to tell you.
Priceless^^^!!!! Love it
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #49
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I do not know you. I have never met you. I have not shared two words with you on this board until you decided to bring my name into this thread for no reason at all. You are coming across as pretty creepy. Leave me alone and find something better to do with your time. Understand?
When I was reading the thread, I thought it was very odd that he brought you up out of nowhere. I'm thinking he likes you, you're in his head. Hopefully he'll get the hint and troll elsewhere.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #50
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
When I was reading the thread, I thought it was very odd that he brought you up out of nowhere. I'm thinking he likes you, you're in his head. Hopefully he'll get the hint and troll elsewhere.
Some of these guys are just really strange.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some of these guys are just really strange.
I've been told that too!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #52
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

If you post on an information board than I can comment. You were to quick to defend a providers time as money so I wanted your opinion on this matter.

I just like pointing out hypocrites, that's all.

Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Understand?
Old 09-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #53
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look here BOZO...You need to find something else to do rather bothering me on an internet forum. You can comment all you want, but you have no business dragging my name around into things that NOTHING to do with me. If you wanted my opinion on the subject you could PM me and ask me. But as we all know, you did not want my opinion, you came here to be messy and start shit. So you did not PM me, you go about posting my name where it doesn't belong.

And now you are calling me a hypocrite, but you are a creep.

This thread has nothing to do with the thread in San Antonio (with which I never spoke to you nor responded to a word you said). WolfWhistle claimed the lady was NCNS (even though it was NOT, because he never had an address). The lady in the thread in San Antonio was not NCNS by the guy, he was already there undressed and being fully SERVICED when he decided to pull his fucking pants on, make an excuse, bolt out the door and not pay her full rate. That is a straight up rip off and any lady here call tell you that. You cannot compare the two situations. The lady in San Antonio did not waste one millisecond of that man's time. HE WASTED HERS and then proceeded to SHORT her after already beginning service.

He ripped her off. WolfWhistle was not ripped off. He never even had an address. But given his reputation, it makes no difference. Many ladies would NCNS him and many have. It has do with the safety of the lady. You see, the ladies here have to do what they have to do to protect themselves from guys who are CREEPS. You know, the ones that roam these boards with no life whatsoever? I am sure you can relate.

You wanna play? You gotta pay. What part of that does your cheap ass little lizard brain NOT understand?

And also I am free to wander about the boards and post my opinion freely in any section that is not restricted to men. If you cannot handle reading the opinion of a woman and it bothers you so fucking much you have to wander the eccie boards spitting her name out everywhere you go because you feel butthurt that a woman has an opinion, then you probably need to stick to the men's areas.

OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS AND THIS IS THE INTERNET. YOU WILL HAVE TO GROW UP AND GET USED TO IT.

I have never spoken to you before, I have never met you. I have never corresponded with you in PM's. I have never traded words with you in a thread, not even in San Antonio.

If you have personal beef with me, then you can send me a PM. There is no reason for you to go about and bring my name up in random threads for no reason across the eccie boards. Otherwise, you look like a CREEP. And a gossipy little bitch at that.

Comprende, you dumb ass little fuck???? You wanna keep fucking with me you are only making yourself look worse.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:08 PM   #54
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Just for shits and giggles!! Can someone post a picture of WolfWhistle!!

This guy or girl gets into more SHIT than the 3 Stooges!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #55
CuSoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Greetings to all of you in Houston. Epic discussion. Simple tactical or you can call it strategic solution...

When WW starts a thread /posts his thoughts...none of you should chime in...if you can...this will lead to a natural obscurity of his thread...so try...perhaps he will stop or make him more tenacious..passive resistance..thanks
CuSoon is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:17 PM   #56
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:

He ripped her off. WolfWhistle was not ripped off. He never even had an address. But given his reputation, it makes no difference. Many ladies would NCNS him and many have. It has do with the safety of the lady. You see, the ladies here have to do what they have to do to protect themselves from guys who are CREEPS. You know, the ones that roam these boards with no life whatsoever? I am sure you can relate.
Listen, the girl NCNS because she is scatterbrain and doesn't know how to set appointments. I already talked to the John who she saw before she was suppose to see me. It all has to do with poor time management. I have been NCNS before not because of my "reputation" but because of the aforementioned reasons. You are typical of the whores that men want to avoid. I hope my "reputation" helps to reveal who I should avoid in the near future. Sane whores know it's all about the money and not about accepting stupid innuendos, false accusations, and the DRAMA.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #57
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can most certainly avoid me.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:22 PM   #58
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuSoon View Post
Greetings to all of you in Houston. Epic discussion. Simple tactical or you can call it strategic solution...

When WW starts a thread /posts his thoughts...none of you should chime in...if you can...this will lead to a natural obscurity of his thread...so try...perhaps he will stop or make him more tenacious..passive resistance..thanks
I post to help people or to educate people MOST OF THE TIME. It's not my fault that Houston is drama-prone and I end up falling into that pit.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #59
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look here BOZO...You need to find something else to do rather bothering me on an internet forum. You can comment all you want, but you have no business dragging my name around into things that NOTHING to do with me. If you wanted my opinion on the subject you could PM me and ask me. But as we all know, you did not want my opinion, you came here to be messy and start shit. So you did not PM me, you go about posting my name where it doesn't belong.

And now you are calling me a hypocrite, but you are a creep.

This thread has nothing to do with the thread in San Antonio (with which I never spoke to you nor responded to a word you said). WolfWhistle claimed the lady was NCNS (even though it was NOT, because he never had an address). The lady in the thread in San Antonio was not NCNS by the guy, he was already there undressed and being fully SERVICED when he decided to pull his fucking pants on, make an excuse, bolt out the door and not pay her full rate. That is a straight up rip off and any lady here call tell you that. You cannot compare the two situations. The lady in San Antonio did not waste one millisecond of that man's time. HE WASTED HERS and then proceeded to SHORT her after already beginning service.

You wanna play? You gotta pay. What part of that does your cheap ass little lizard brain NOT understand?

And also I am free to wander about the boards and post my opinion freely in any section that is not restricted to men. If you cannot handle reading the opinion of a woman and it bothers you so fucking much you have to wander the eccie boards spitting her name out everywhere you go because you feel butthurt that a woman has an opinion, then you probably need to stick to the men's areas.

OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS AND THIS IS THE INTERNET. YOU WILL HAVE TO GROW UP AND GET USED TO IT.

I have never spoken to you before, I have never met you. I have never corresponded with you in PM's. I have never traded words with you in a thread, not even in San Antonio.

If you have personal beef with me, then you can send me a PM. There is no reason for you to go about and bring my name up in random threads for no reason across the eccie boards. Otherwise, you look like a CREEP. And a gossipy little bitch at that.

Comprende, you dumb ass little fuck???? You wanna keep fucking with me you are only making yourself look worse.

Look here chubby hooker. I just wanted your opinion. You said in another thread you were going to leave the board because of the negativity. Do I have that right or am I confusing you with that other chubby hooker?.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:59 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle View Post
....I end up falling into that pit.
When you're already in the "pit," one cannot "fall" into it.

When people like you start assigning "fault" to the community at large, as opposed to themselves, it's an indication of much deeper psychological issues than "those people" can handle by self-treatment. It falls into the category of narcissistic-psychotic-delusion.

Seek help before you really hurt someone.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women