Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2017, 01:03 PM   #451
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
What's for the hobbyist to think about? She "claims" she takes her laptop with her, and that's makes her a higher risk? Us girls use laptops, cell phones to login on this website im sure, and hobbyist.. Getting busted is the chances we take being in this life style.. Am I missing something?
I am not sure you are getting it. I don't take my laptop anywhere. I delete the apps on my phone.

The information stored on your devices can be used against you.

Do you remember when Escapes was busted? You may not have been around. They had all that credit card information and even talked about it on the news how some of these guys were so deep in debt in their accounts. They had access to all that information.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:07 PM   #452
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess some of you haven't been around long enough to fully appreciate what can happen.

I personally don't like to play games and take it very seriously.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:10 PM   #453
tiatate
Simone Archer

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
The pic of the map that you believe to be my address?

I am pretty sure men don't want to fill out your booking form when you send back a pic of their address.

Like I said, I respect the discretion and privacy of my clients, and nothing my clients could do would ever PROVOKE me to post any personal information regarding my clients.

I also do not keep any information, nor do I have a site where I keep track of IP addresses or any other information.

Privacy is of utmost concern.
Whew! Girl you said this 8 times already. You wouldn't and you couldn't cause you are too broke to ever grab a site anyway.
None of my clients provoke me. I'm about the money honey, if they try to get crazy I just ignore and they won't get a session. Simple.

Quote:
I know. She also says she carries her laptop to her appts, to have reviews written on the spot.

If there was an LE bust, all that information is right there for LE to access.

That is something for you guys to think about.
You are also trying it with this post. I won't be incountering police because of my screening methods, you know, the ones you keep crying about. I conduct my biz safely. My clients don't have to worry about me remaining discrete.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #454
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Incountering??? How is that masters degree working out for?

I see how safe your biz is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Whew! Girl you said this 8 times already. You wouldn't and you couldn't cause you are too broke to ever grab a site anyway.
None of my clients provoke me. I'm about the money honey, if they try to get crazy I just ignore and they won't get a session. Simple.

You are also trying it with this post. I won't be incountering police because of my screening methods, you know, the ones you keep crying about. I conduct my biz safely. My clients don't have to worry about me remaining discrete.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:14 PM   #455
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am not sure you are getting it. I don't take my laptop anywhere. I delete the apps on my phone.

The information stored on your devices can be used against you.

Do you remember when Escapes was busted? You may not have been around. They had all that credit card information and even talked about it on the news how some of these guys were so deep in debt in their accounts. They had access to all that information.

Do we know what app she's using that makes her a higher risk?

We don't know her situation, I'm just saying. She could be taking her laptop to a hotel, when she leaves her rl home.. I've done that, and I've seen other provider personally take their with them. A cell phone ain't no better, I don't use apps for the hobby.. Do we know if she use apps?

I've been neutral to the situation as well..
Old 09-19-2017, 01:17 PM   #456
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetheart, I don't need your threads to be relevant. Hell, I don't need relevancy on a damned whore board. I think its adorable that being relevant on a whore board is still so important to you, though.

If you truly go to the gym and have "muscle" then you likely weigh even more than I estimated since muscle weighs more than fat. But I am fairly certain the only "gym" you're familiar with is Mr. Jim's Pizza. All the workouts in the world won't make your body tight if you have a shit diet.. abs are made in the kitchen.

The ladies aren't the only ones who have commented on your obvious cellulite. Its not a big deal, thin women get it, too-- its just as genetic as the color of your eyes. It is admirable that you think so highly of yourself that you don't notice it.. but this is a business where we need to be able to embrace the reality of what we look like. I'm noticing the flabby arms and the fat rolls on your back more...

If I want gym inspiration, there are plenty of hot, well toned, well defined women on this site that I can look to. Not some hoodrat with a degree from an online university (because that is the only place that someone with your writing skills could obtain a Masters) whose arms look like they could enable her to take off from the top of the building like Rocky the Squirrel. You hit the gym? Good for you.. now try putting down the Haagen Dazs.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:17 PM   #457
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You forgot discrete too... that should be "discreet".
Old 09-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #458
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Do we know what app she's using that makes her a higher risk?

We don't know her situation, I'm just saying. She could be taking her laptop to a hotel, when she leaves her rl home.. I've done that, and I've seen other provider personally take their with them. A cell phone ain't no better, I don't use apps for the hobby.. Do we know if she use apps?

I've been neutral to the situation as well..

Sigh...any information you are storing on your devices is a risk, it doesn't matter your choice of apps. It's not the app, it's the INFORMATION.

Taking your laptop with you to a session is not really the brightest move.

I can't believe some of y'all really operate this sloppy.

I can see that security isn't really of importance to most of you and that is kinda scary. A lot of these guys have a lot to lose and like I said I take this seriously.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #459
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't put anything hobby related on my cell phone. Not google voice, not my hobby email, not eccie. NOTHING. I don't even use the browser on my cell phone to log into hobby related anything. I have another security method which protects my laptop data in case things go wrong at an incall when I'm traveling.. but in order to keep that secure, I won't be mentioning it here.

I'm all about protecting myself, but if I fuck up and someone gets through who shouldn't.. I'm very serious about protecting those who contact me.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #460
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Quote:
Sigh...any information you are storing on your devices is a risk, it doesn't matter your choice of apps. It's not the app, it's the INFORMATION.

Taking your laptop with you to a session is not really the brightest move.

I can't believe some of y'all really operate this sloppy.

I can see that security isn't really of importance to most of you and that is kinda scary. A lot of these guys have a lot to lose and like I said I take this seriously.

Let me say this, you can never erase something off "your"cell phone either.. You can hit the erase all you want.. Everyone knows, I dont work in hotels, but when I do its because im on tour.. I don't have apps on my laptop, nor my cell.. Does eccie have a app? When Im tour, I sure do take my laptop, when hobbyist go out of town they take theirs(Ive seen it when doing outcalls)
Old 09-19-2017, 01:33 PM   #461
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmkFetish View Post
Everybody kinda freaking out about the ip collection thing. Chill. I will show you exactly what she can do with it. Here Tia tate. Give everyone all of the information you can gather from my very real world ip address. I will ping you every 45 seconds until you out me. Go ahead lets play a game. Tick tock................
I agree they are totally freaking out, showing they have no grasp on how website and tech really works.
It's already been stated that I can't do much with it. Unless I wanted to turn to illegal menthods. And I have no intention of outing anyone. No you aren't binging from Zimbabwe. You're coming from Brazil.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #462
SmkFetish
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Very good tia tate. Brazil it is. Anything else you care to share.... you can say my name or any info whatsoever you can glean from that. I will kindly stop busying up your router. I just wanted to stop the panic about ip info. It really isnt that helpful unless of course you are on a federal watch list. Then your life could suck.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:39 PM   #463
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm on my phone bitch. It was a simple typo.
My masters is working fine. How's your lack of degrees working for you?
Old 09-19-2017, 01:39 PM   #464
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Sweetheart, I don't need your threads to be relevant. Hell, I don't need relevancy on a damned whore board. I think its adorable that being relevant on a whore board is still so important to you, though.

If you truly go to the gym and have "muscle" then you likely weigh even more than I estimated since muscle weighs more than fat. But I am fairly certain the only "gym" you're familiar with is Mr. Jim's Pizza. All the workouts in the world won't make your body tight if you have a shit diet.. abs are made in the kitchen.

The ladies aren't the only ones who have commented on your obvious cellulite. Its not a big deal, thin women get it, too-- its just as genetic as the color of your eyes. It is admirable that you think so highly of yourself that you don't notice it.. but this is a business where we need to be able to embrace the reality of what we look like. I'm noticing the flabby arms and the fat rolls on your back more...

If I want gym inspiration, there are plenty of hot, well toned, well defined women on this site that I can look to. Not some hoodrat with a degree from an online university (because that is the only place that someone with your writing skills could obtain a Masters) whose arms look like they could enable her to take off from the top of the building like Rocky the Squirrel. You hit the gym? Good for you.. now try putting down the Haagen Dazs.
Rocky the squirrel. Dr.Jims's pizza, kudos that's some pretty funny shit. Lol
Old 09-19-2017, 01:41 PM   #465
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey CB and not Champagne Brown lol

Unlike your tired ass I dont need to Hobby. ;-)
Quote:
Me or the other cb?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I edited the post.
I'm not the other cb; I'm the cb (not to be confused with CB, CC, CD, CDB, CBJ, CBT, TCB, BCBS, BBCR or LD's BBC).

I am also known as Mr Helpful, and as the Sultan of Search.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women