Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #31
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

actually guy 1 is not on this board and i dont see anything on here that would be inaccurate. i also stated the session was otherwise fine. Just be aware, thats all he had to do was inform providers what it is he's doing. i also further more know that other health conditions prohibit him from being on this sight. At any rate when there is a health concern, or a concern or question as to what is going on, that takes priority over his fantasy, and the uncapped needles laying on the bathroom counter does warrant telling my fellow providers. END OF STORY. The mere injection sight right before a session warrants informing others. The chemical taste in Your mouth and wondering if its chloroform, rohypnol? He put on his cock warrants informing others. Not a good feeling wondering if Your just about to go to sleep and or wake up? So yeah, say whatever, but trust isnt affordable in this business, esp not w stranger and matters of safety. I could have been a real bitch and came out swinging, i was actually trying w the first gentleman to be considerate.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #32
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, we are all entitled to discretion and privacy, but I have to agree with Cilla in that she did have a right to know his condition in advance especially if he intended to treat himself during the session. I would not have been comfortable seeing someone possibly "shooting up" in my presence and would have terminated the session unless he showed me a doctor's order then and there, and how many people carry their scripts around with them? Perhaps the intimate details might have been more appropriate, and less flamed, in the provider only forum rather than co-ed, however.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
actually guy 1 is not on this board and i dont see anything on here that would be inaccurate. i also stated the session was otherwise fine. Just be aware, thats all he had to do was inform providers what it is he's doing. i also further more know that other health conditions prohibit him from being on this sight. At any rate when there is a health concern, or a concern or question as to what is going on, that takes priority over his fantasy.
Knowing all of the underlying issues for this hobbyist, you still came on here and did this?

But, there wasn't a health concern when you chose to come here and "vent" about his limp dick. As you stated, you did the correct thing and verified that there was no health issue after the session.

Your venting privilage were checked at the door when you took his money and did the session anyway. You made a decision in that moment when you saw him use the needle.

As you said, you are not a newbie and are very aware that this does not go well for providers.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #34
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Yes, we are all entitled to discretion and privacy, but I have to agree with Cilla in that she did have a right to know his condition in advance especially if he intended to treat himself during the session. I would not have been comfortable seeing someone possibly "shooting up" in my presence and would have terminated the session unless he showed me a doctor's order then and there, and how many people carry their scripts around with them? Perhaps the intimate details might have been more appropriate, and less flamed, in the provider only forum rather than co-ed, however.
Fancy, you would not have come into co-ed and bitch slapped him after taking his money either.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #35
Guest091710
Account Disabled

The way i see it, is i am a provider, i see clients, and therefore prospective clients are subjected to the same health issues i am, therefore have the right to know the potential risk. Condoms break, shit happens, uncapped needles, not something anyone should deal with, with out warning.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #36
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
At any rate when there is a health concern, or a concern or question as to what is going on, that takes priority over his fantasy, and the uncapped needles laying on the bathroom counter does warrant telling my fellow providers. END OF STORY.
So why did you post this in Coed?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #37
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Fancy, you would not have come into co-ed and bitch slapped him after taking his money either.
Given the circumstance most would have taken the money and ran, i didnt, i stayed and let him explain and proceeded w extreme caution. But then again i dont expect You to understand what its like to have ingested a foreign unknown chemical, while being 4' 9" and extremely subject to being over powered.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #38
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
So why did you post this in Coed?
The way i see it, is i am a provider, i see clients, and therefore prospective clients are subjected to the same health issues i am, therefore have the right to know the potential risk. Condoms break, shit happens, uncapped needles, not something anyone should deal with, with out warning.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #39
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
By the logic, prospective clients' spouses are subjected to those health risks, too. Why don't you just take out an ad in the Chronicle and warn everyone about this piteous man?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #40
Guest091710
Account Disabled

The mere sight of seeing someone shoot up, was enough for me to run, and if You disagree, then i have no interest in going there w You (EITHER). i am one of the most lenient open minded providers, needles, and unknown chemicals, not so much. And FYI information and being informed is the right choice here. If You dislike my freedom of speech then stop reading. OOOPS a whole new can of worms, and a contradiction all of its own.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #41
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
By the logic, prospective clients' spouses are subjected to those health risks, too. Why don't you just take out an ad in the Chronicle and warn everyone about this piteous man?
why dont You write a review and actually hobby, and then it might be an actual concern. Just sayin
Old 05-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #42
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
A clients Spouse is the responsibility of said client. Get over it!
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #43
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Some poor soul imagines you're worth stabbing himself in the dick ... and you're the one who's bitching?
Sorry, but that is some of the funniest shit I have read in a month on this board!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #44
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Yes Sir, it is pretty funny to catch scrutiny from ppl who don't actually hobby, but rather sit here all day, LMAO.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #45
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sorry Cilla, but I am with Don on this one. When you saw the shot you had 2 choices: leave the $ and leave or stay and deal with it.

To take the money AND Bitch.....well, IMHO that is a breach of trust and confidence.

As far as the guy sweating in his car, I don't get that one either. Most guys who schedule a session after working or driving or whatever, jump in the shower before the intimacy begins. What was so offensive about someone who admitted they needed to take a shower?

If you were just pissed about the previous change of plans and him being late, that is a completely different issue.

If your intention was to Protect your fellow providers, you have your own private forum for that.

If your intention was to embarrass someone with a medical problem, well, mission accomplished......oops, there I go again, mixing up threads.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women