Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41255
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #31
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
I think there seems to be some confusion as it seems that some posters are taking it that the elements that I listed are somehow a list requirements that I expect from gentlemen, when I am only listing things that have come to mind as things that I have enjoyed during a session.

I am sorry I seem to have listed way too many elements and suddenly I am being perceived as picky or high maintenance. I can just think back and remember quite a few things that I have enjoyed and tried to list what I could think of, and tried to list things that I thought would be commonalities among most ladies.

I am now regretting my effort of answering OP's inquiry with a detailed list.

There are just several aspects of what I do that I find enjoyable and look forward to.
There was no need for this Katie. The information that you provided was valuable to anyone who would like to get the most of their session with you. It also shows that you can and do enjoy what you do and that it is not all about the money. This is important to those of us that aren't "sport fuckers" and look to have a mutually enjoyable encounter. Thanks for the input.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #32
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Plus 1

High fives Darth
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM   #33
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shinepro has been following me around being shitty to me. It started on the other site and now over here, too. I just tell him I am not interested in what he has to say and ignore him.

I got a shitty text on my phone after I posted in this thread. I think some men got offended thinking I formulated a list of demands. It was something that I typed out at 2am before I fell asleep without that much thought, but I see other ladies kept it short and sweet and now I think I shouldn't have posted that. I should also not post at 2am lol.

I see what you are saying about booze B3 (no I didn't think you were directing it at me, I just quoted it as an example), I don't like to drink so if anyone brings me any I will save it up for you, lol. I actually don't really want any chocolate either, I just thought it was cute that he brought it. I don't expect anyone to bring anything at all. The things I listed are not really things guys do, just random things that have happened that left an impression.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:28 PM   #34
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
You're black!??!
Dartho I'm really trying to stay here so I'm minding my p and Q's. I said what I said because I'm sorry to break it to you ladies but 200 dollars is a big deal for the average guy. Even billionaire Robert Kraft didn't spend that much. Most donations now are between 200-250 per hour. I bust my ass to come up to that amount. How would you ladies feel if you got a room at zaza for 250 and had to clean the room, make the bed, cook your own food etc. You would be pissed. Like this is a luxury for most guys, so the thought that I have to do anything special to foook my money off makes my nuts hurt. We work hard. This is relaxation and at the end of the day the provider is getting a generous donation. The session should always be about the gent period. Do I get off on a female having an orgasm. Yes. But it's hard for a woman that loves you to orgasm during sex. Im a nice guy, love people but I don't want to over think an expensive encounter. As for curvo obsessed claims. Um okay....the tape speaks for itself. I rarely comment back. I'm good. Black folks don't follow anyone around. We are da foooking thermostats. Tooodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 08:27 PM   #35
h0neymustard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

When I was in, I shaved and showered everything, then had the donation in an envelope to go visit.
h0neymustard is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 08:40 PM   #36
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Besides the usual showering before a session, etc., there are a few things that I can think of that stand out as bonuses in my book.

I had a guy bring me chocolate with M&Ms today. I thought it was really sweet. It's always a nice touch when a guy brings something extra with him, it doesn't have to be anything extravagant, but that little extra touch always let's me know he put in some extra thought and starts things off on the right foot.

When a guy spends a little extra attention to detail and takes his shoes off before stepping on the carpet or folds the towels he uses in the bathroom, I find it really charming that he goes that extra step to keep the place from looking like a tornado hit.

I am a sucker for a soft, slow caress and gentle fingernails down the skin always get the goosebumps going. I really hate aggressive yanking and pulling, but a gentle strokes especially down the back of the neck and down the spine will get me every time.

Bonus points if a guy can give a decent massage, especially the neck/shoulders/feet. The surefire secret to get me to completely forget what time it is and lose myself in a session is when I meet a man with magic hands. I am pretty much putty when I meet a pair of magic hands.

I swear to God there is some magic connection between my nipples and my g spot, cause a gentle breast massage and lots of nipple sucking will get me turned on like nobody's business. I think if you ask any girl which spots get her going, she can tell you what specifically works for her, but for me the nipples really get me turned on.

Something else that is really nice is getting that message later when someone really enjoyed their time with you just to tell you they had fun, and they just let you know how much they appreciated it. It's a nice touch that really helps me look forward to seeing someone again, since I know we really clicked the last time.
I don't know about any of the other guys, but I was actually getting a little excited reading this.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 08:42 PM   #37
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

^^^ you're not the only guy who said that in a couple of threads, LOL

Hi there, buddy!
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:18 PM   #38
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
^^^ you're not the only guy who said that in a couple of threads, LOL

Hi there, buddy!
Bo thro, what's up beautiful. Long time since you've interacted with Shine Da Great here on ec. Could you please help me in changing my user name to Shine Da Great as opposed to Shinepro. I've evolved from that simple name. Thanks. Tooodlez....
Old 02-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #39
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
...I said what I said because I'm sorry to break it to you ladies but 200 dollars is a big deal for the average guy.
200 dollars is nothing. If you really believe otherwise you have no business playing. The lady answered the question and you attacked her.
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:21 PM   #40
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
200 dollars is nothing. If you really believe otherwise you have no business playing. The lady answered the question and you attacked her.
You are trying too hard sir. But by all means do you with no reviews sir and just joining. Shine Da Great gave you instant clout. Most of da comments here are because of me; directed towards me. If I had not decided to comment on this thread; and that's an honor, your thread might have lasted a page. Say thank you for me giving you street cred here. Tooodlez.....
Old 02-28-2019, 11:48 PM   #41
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You are trying too hard sir. But by all means do you with no reviews sir and just joining. Shine Da Great gave you instant clout. Most of da comments here are because of me; directed towards me. If I had not decided to comment on this thread; and that's an honor, your thread might have lasted a page. Say thank you for me giving you street cred here. Tooodlez.....
Street cred?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 12:30 AM   #42
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Street cred?
I am da King of Coed sir. Dis is my stomping ground, so to dat effect only a chosen few can call me Shine; you are not one of them. Address me as King Shine Da Great. Understood? Tooodlez.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:32 AM   #43
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

^^
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:24 AM   #44
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dartho I'm really trying to stay here so I'm minding my p and Q's. I said what I said because I'm sorry to break it to you ladies but 200 dollars is a big deal for the average guy. Even billionaire Robert Kraft didn't spend that much. Most donations now are between 200-250 per hour. I bust my ass to come up to that amount. How would you ladies feel if you got a room at zaza for 250 and had to clean the room, make the bed, cook your own food etc. You would be pissed. Like this is a luxury for most guys, so the thought that I have to do anything special to foook my money off makes my nuts hurt. We work hard. This is relaxation and at the end of the day the provider is getting a generous donation. The session should always be about the gent period. Do I get off on a female having an orgasm. Yes. But it's hard for a woman that loves you to orgasm during sex. Im a nice guy, love people but I don't want to over think an expensive encounter. As for curvo obsessed claims. Um okay....the tape speaks for itself. I rarely comment back. I'm good. Black folks don't follow anyone around. We are da foooking thermostats. Tooodlez...
First off lol 250 is a basic room aka experience at ZaZa that does NOT even include parking, wont even get you a balcony and you better not open a bottle of water! To compare a experience with a provider to a hotel experience is simply RUDE ! Everyone works hard. AS If we don't! Once you guys leave out the door we still have to deal with your UNPAID.. reviews, shrewd remarks ect, text messages,fooooking outrageous threads. TIME=MONEY !
On another note...Idk who loved you but, my s/o never had a problem getting me to orgasm. Time for a lil self reflection here buddy !

200 is far from a expensive night out & If you cant afford it. Don't do it ! Not even 3-4yrs ago that was a deal !

You cant even go out these days to a decent restaurant without spending 100$. Don't penny pinch then try and hold a review/a bullshit thread over a ladies head because you feel like you didn't get more bang for your buck !
What your basically saying is you really cant afford to hobby, you envy Kraft LOL and ATTEMPT to tell a lady what she should or shouldn't do/ WANT to control a encounter. The worst kind of client/encounter ever.. IF we had nuts, that would make mine hurt LOL.
Watching a guy who isn't in your tax bracket like Kraft LOL.... come on thats Foooooking outrageous LOL. How do you know what this man was spending... on his adventures Maybe you should stop trying to fooooook your pennies you pinched off !! Literally. LOL. Stay in YOUR HOBBY tax bracket !

Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #45
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

If you can't afford a good quality lady for $200/hour, you can always go beat off for free. Feels just as good, but the looks and companionship are not that great.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women