Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #31
Prime Time
Neon Deion

^^^^ RR enjoys her free lunches.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:51 AM   #32
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

[QUOTE=tbone77494;1055376633]I've done three lunch dates that preceded sessions. One was great, one so-so, one a disaster.

The great one was a small up charge with no real time limit, followed by an incredible 2 hr session at standard rates. I was already a regular and we did hit it off. It was priceless sitting in an Energy Corridor lunch place watching all the nerdy engineers drool over the super hot 20 year old redhead I was sitting with. Made the session very hot. (Thanks RubyRed)

So-so one was a spur of the moment thing. Visiting lady asked for recommendation for lunch so I pm'd her to offer to take her. She said sure, no charge if we have a session. 1 hr standard rate. It was fine but she was a bit loony.

Last was a huge debacle with a higher dollar chick in Austin. Everything was an up charge and I ended up paying 9 bills for a lunch with a frumpy dressed plain looking chick who then followed with a very lackluster 1 pop session. To be fair I was having a shitty day and should have cancelled but I thought at her price I would get what I paid for, which I know now is seldom true.

So I would repeat but only with a regular where we agree we hit it off, then the details would be easy to discuss and agree upon before hand so everyone stays happy.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:52 AM   #33
tbone77494
Premium Access

Sorry - phone posts are hard.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #34
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Interesting, tBone...good info. Thx. Appreciate it.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:17 AM   #35
Sjc21108
Premium

Encounters: 8

I think tbone hit it on the head. Going in blind can be a disaster, for both parties. It's a 2nd or 3rd date kinda thing when you already know there will be some connection. That said, Mynx our 1st meet/blind date warranted a repeat, so I guess it's a crap shoot.
Sjc21108 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #36
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Several dinner dates here, but always with an ATF. Always done out of town while on business. Once was done associated with an overnight stay at a 5-star on the SA Riverwalk....we were both taking a break from Houston and it was a fun evening. People in the hobby make great dinner partners....so much in common.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:47 PM   #37
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I must have an inordinate amount of patience or the capacity to "stay on" for long periods of time; I do lots of dinner dates, many with gentlemen who are coming into town for the first time and want companionship. Frequently such dates include a trip to the ballet, symphony, or similar event, so I'm spending several hours with a fellow fully clothed. (Call it a foreplay "dress rehearsal.") I've also done 3-day weekends and extended vacations with lovely gents, some I knew for a while first, some I went in "cold" after heavy screening, communication via email and phone, and receipt of a deposit. I find it challenging, interesting, and just downright cool to have adventures with fellows out of the bedroom, too. (Hmmm.... perhaps I don't have an "on" or "off" switch. I'm just ME all the time.)

I recently started offering a "Chick & a Flick" date, so I get to go to the movies, which I love, often lunch as well (if I have the extra time, and no, I don't expect reimbursement for something I volunteer to do because I want to, same thing for post-session lunch/supper with friendly fellows when we've worked up an appetite), then take the gentleman home and we lay out our own steamy plot line. Fun way to spend an afternoon or evening. Some ladies will laugh at this, as I'm sure they would make more money in the same period by seeing multiple clients, but I like the relaxing flow of it, the conversation it stimulates, and whatever else our imaginations come up with. (Maybe a wee bit of teenage-type teasing in a dark theater? )
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:07 PM   #38
tbone77494
Premium Access

Oh the ole hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #39
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Oh the ole hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket.
lol..comes in handy for scenes like this one from way back when

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #40
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Thanks so much for your comments, Fancy. I totally get it and was wondering if there were other ladies that liked these types of dates. Or if they really were too time consuming or public for some.

And SJC...you have little to no idea just how charming I can be one on one. Lol
Like I said though, I'm damn near a professional blind dater.

Practice makes perfect.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #41
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I must have an inordinate amount of patience or the capacity to "stay on" for long periods of time; I do lots of dinner dates, many with gentlemen who are coming into town for the first time and want companionship. Frequently such dates include a trip to the ballet, symphony, or similar event, so I'm spending several hours with a fellow fully clothed. (Call it a foreplay "dress rehearsal.") I've also done 3-day weekends and extended vacations with lovely gents, some I knew for a while first, some I went in "cold" after heavy screening, communication via email and phone, and receipt of a deposit. I find it challenging, interesting, and just downright cool to have adventures with fellows out of the bedroom, too. (Hmmm.... perhaps I don't have an "on" or "off" switch. I'm just ME all the time.)

I recently started offering a "Chick & a Flick" date, so I get to go to the movies, which I love, often lunch as well (if I have the extra time, and no, I don't expect reimbursement for something I volunteer to do because I want to, same thing for post-session lunch/supper with friendly fellows when we've worked up an appetite), then take the gentleman home and we lay out our own steamy plot line. Fun way to spend an afternoon or evening. Some ladies will laugh at this, as I'm sure they would make more money in the same period by seeing multiple clients, but I like the relaxing flow of it, the conversation it stimulates, and whatever else our imaginations come up with. (Maybe a wee bit of teenage-type teasing in a dark theater? )

Fancy! *raising my cup of tea to you Doll!!

*Making mental notes of Like-Minded Ladies*
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #42
bytra2121
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post
Dinner Dates and Extended Engagements are my specialty. ( I hate having to keep an eye on some clock to know when an hr or 2 is over.)

However, I RARELY browse ISOs.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
She really does make a lovely dinner date and even better dessert!
bytra2121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:05 PM   #43
jazzguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

As an older gentleman I would love a dinner date. In fact there are times, especially while traveling that I think I would prefer a nice dinner and conversation. I just hate paying for dinner, a bottles wine, a show or movie etc in addition to the hourly charge. I'm a nice guy that enjoys a beautiful woman's company almost as much as the activities. I guess maybe it's an age thing but what I seek is hard to find.

There are a very very few providers that offer what I seek. It would be nice to just hang out from time to time.
Oh well....guess that will never happen.
jazzguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:14 PM   #44
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguy View Post
As an older gentleman I would love a dinner date. In fact there are times, especially while traveling that I think I would prefer a nice dinner and conversation. I just hate paying for dinner, a bottles wine, a show or movie etc in addition to the hourly charge. I'm a nice guy that enjoys a beautiful woman's company almost as much as the activities. I guess maybe it's an age thing but what I seek is hard to find.

There are a very very few providers that offer what I seek. It would be nice to just hang out from time to time.
Thanks for your input. I actually agree that a lady should take into account the cost of dinner etc in figuring a fee for a dinner date.

I know some ladies are adamant that they should get the normal hourly rate down to the minute. I think that takes away from the fun a bit.

That said, when guys don't want to pay at all for the dining time, I think that's wrong also...ladies can get a free meal any night if the week, so there isn't really that much value in the meal cost. Plus, as many stated...she needs to be "on" the entire time.

So...that said, what is fair? Dinner plus "dessert" at half price total? Set price for clock free dinner and dessert? If you figure 3-4 hours and a lady who usually charges $250/hr what do you think is a fair charge for a dinner date?
Old 05-30-2014, 08:30 PM   #45
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I just hate paying for dinner, a bottles wine, a show or movie etc in addition to the hourly charge.
Then don't...

I've done the dinner/drinks before and after appts and I've NEVER paid for anything other than BCD time...and none of the ladies I've done it with have had a problem.

OTOH, I've let them know ahead of time that this Trick only pays for BCD time

Quote:
You may want to try these sites..

http://www.christianmingle.com/
http://www.eharmony.com/
http://www.match.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
That said, when guys don't want to pay at all for the dining time, I think that's wrong also...ladies can get a free meal any night if the week, so there isn't really that much value in the meal cost. Plus, as many stated...she needs to be "on" the entire time.
See my response to jazzguy above my love...

I'm not paying to watch you eat, drink, and laugh etc...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women