Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2017, 08:29 AM   #361
tiatate
Simone Archer

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
I hobby in SA, Austin and Houston. I love the Houston ladies but a lot of then I want to see are in Galeria area, I travel into town so that area is not good.

To the OP's comments. Ladies visiting a city / including area of city IMOP need to fit in based on rate, body and looks. Most of us have regulars we see or ladies we know and have a rate we are willing to pay. So to see lady at higher rate we need something that will convince us to see her. I agree with previous comments I think she is high for Houston.

Sam
You have a great point. The rate you pay gets you the quality provider you asked for (yes I know that is left up to perception, but it is what it is). I'll fit in with the other young, upscale, banging bodied, exotic looking providers. I don't think I would fit in with these ladies though. That would be a disservice to myself and my gym membership. From my research looks like I'm actually at the low end for my own look. Maybe it's just not as high as you are accustomed to paying.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #362
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of Order: I didn't feel threatened by the fat Dallas whore's opinion that I was out of line.....and my IP address leads to Wakeup's RLI......so, I'm all good.

I believe this is the perfect threAD for elchapo to show his Solomon abilities.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #363
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL... To the op
Old 09-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #364
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
This should be a lesson on how NOT to visit Houston. To the Op I was the first to tell you to listen to Brooke because what she said was actually solid advice and atleast Imo no shade given. But now you've had a meltdown on eccie for all to see. Tragic just Tragic
Yes yes, it was very apparent you were up BW's ass from the start.
No melt down. If you can't tell, I've kept a jolly tone and used minimal slurs through this whole thing. Though I admit, I do throw shade. These providers thought they run something (prob because they aren't working and can sit at home on the boards all day), had to let them know, that isn't the case. #bookedandbusy.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:53 AM   #365
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious what additional programs are being run in that the OP feels she can get someones street address from an IP pull from her website. At BEST, the programs used by websites can give a city and a state.. and depending on the internet provider, even those can be off. My personal IP gives me as being in a city 20 miles away from where I actually am.

The ability to actually pull an address is above and beyond the scope of the typical "where in the world" clicker that most webhosts offer.

You know what.. I'll throw a free challenge in. If you look at your logs from yesterday, you should see someone hitting your site from Ohio-- that's me. PM me and tell me where I am. No tricks... I'm moving shortly so I don't care if some random person traces me at this point.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:55 AM   #366
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Any fool to contact you deserves whatever they get!
I'll sit back and laugh... mostly at you if you come and waste your time... them for being idiots.
F'n fat ghetto rat
Old 09-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #367
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Might want to read the thread before you give stupidass advice. We weren't saying she should drop her rates. Get out of here with your unsolicited advice.

Advise?!?! No, that wasn't advise. I wasn't even directing my comment to you but the op. See I quoted her? I find it hilarious that when one chubby hooker feels threatened by an out of town chubby hooker, the chubby hookers unite.

I thought y'all were supposed to be jolly?
Old 09-19-2017, 09:02 AM   #368
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Again, READ! Geez.

I have what is called a job. I'm not going to waste my time reading all 24 pages, just skimmed over it.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:08 AM   #369
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I'll sit back and laugh... mostly at you if you come and waste your time... them for being idiots.
F'n fat ghetto rat
I will say imo, Rockerrrick is one of the good guys.. So this coming from him, makes me go hmm..

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)
Old 09-19-2017, 09:11 AM   #370
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

rockerrick gets to be a good guy?

That is fucked up.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:18 AM   #371
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I will say imo, Rockerrrick is one of the good guys.. So this coming from him, makes me go hmm..

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
F'n fat ghetto rat
Yes he is totally one of the good guys. First post on the thread from him, showing all of his colors already.
Did nothing to these ladies but threaten their confidence.
That's odd, I'm still booked & busy though. 1k this week & it's only Tuesday. Hmmmm. Real gentlemen are accustomed to dealing with a providers booking form on her actual site. It would take a dummy to not know that it grabs IP/location info.
& I hear Houston is even more profitable *rubs hands together*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Advise?!?! No, that wasn't advise. I wasn't even directing my comment to you but the op. See I quoted her? I find it hilarious that when one chubby hooker feels threatened by an out of town hooker, the chubby hookers unite.

I thought y'all were supposed to be jolly?
Lmao right! They all united QUICK. Must all be out of work.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #372
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
It would take a dummy to not know that it grabs IP/location info.

I agree, mine does, eccie does as well.. The home address no, just location, like city..
Old 09-19-2017, 09:26 AM   #373
tiatate
Simone Archer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I'm curious what additional programs are being run in that the OP feels she can get someones street address from an IP pull from her website. At BEST, the programs used by websites can give a city and a state.. and depending on the internet provider, even those can be off. My personal IP gives me as being in a city 20 miles away from where I actually am.

The ability to actually pull an address is above and beyond the scope of the typical "where in the world" clicker that most webhosts offer.

You know what.. I'll throw a free challenge in. If you look at your logs from yesterday, you should see someone hitting your site from Ohio-- that's me. PM me and tell me where I am. No tricks... I'm moving shortly so I don't care if some random person traces me at this point.
Wooooo +1
God I got such a laugh from giving these ladies a heart attack about that IP. I mean I could probably track online history and all that shit if I was a real computer pro. But I'm not, and I don't care about her that much.
I was trolling. And it was such a good laugh to teach her a lesson.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:36 AM   #374
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Teach me a lesson??? That is hilarious.

Hey hooker, I visited your site today! LOL

What are you gonna do about it????

I am gonna visit again too.

And than I am gonna visit it some more.

I AM ON YOUR FUCKING SITE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!

Fuck you, you old dry hair, cottage cheese ass.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:36 AM   #375
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double Post...but still

Fuck you, you old dry hair, cottage cheese ass.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women