Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2016, 11:56 PM   #316
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
Maybe we could all use some Wendy's

Will some get me a baconator Combo with a coke - I'm good for it.

I want chili cheese fries.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:54 AM   #317
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
The Wendy's comment was a fabrication by essence. Please go look at my posts and find where I said that statement.

Well let's see, you claim my experience was a fabrication yet you were not there. You are taking a hookers word over mine. That is your choice. It would not matter what I said, you would still side with the hooker so why bother? You are a NM WK. I get it.
Dead Wrong. I've said many a negative thing about NM. I am no WK for anyone ... that's a typical response from the lonely hearts who try to defend their bullshit lies trying to damage her reputation. I simply tell it like it is. I never said your account was a fabrication, but that it was your imagination. What is a fabrication is that you perpetuate the myth that NM brings muscle with her to appointment which you now know to be false, yet you keep repeating it. You still never answered the question about the "big black bouncer guy" following you:

Note that GirlToMan never answered the question about whether the large black bouncer type man "followed" him from the lobby, rode in the same elevator as him, got off on the same floor and "followed" him almost to NM's room. He also never elaborated on whether or not the black man entered into his own hotel room. SMH.

Now's your chance. But, I suspect you won't provide detail because we all know it's bullshit (or you'll just make some crap up) ... Oh, we all know you "think" he was following you, but he wasn't.

Why bother: Because you have stated in various posts for people to be careful with NM because she brings big, black muscle with her to her appointments ... And that is simply not true and you know it. You're no different than ECCIE2NDAVE.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:17 AM   #318
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

as anyone else mentioned a "big black bouncer guy?"

This may have just all been a coincidence. I mean surely if Natalia had a bouncer that checks the clients each time, someone else would have noticed or it would have bee brought up
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:25 AM   #319
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
as anyone else mentioned a "big black bouncer guy?"

This may have just all been a coincidence. I mean surely if Natalia had a bouncer that checks the clients each time, someone else would have noticed or it would have bee brought up
Exactly ... only GirlToMan has ever mentioned a big black bouncer guy. There may have been a black man there who was a hotel guest that was on the same floor as NM, but he certainly wasn't muscle for her ... that latter part is in GirlToMan's imagination. I have never seen anyone else mention security and I know for a fact the times I have seen her, she was completely alone.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:52 AM   #320
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Girlieman- is a filthy liar who can't even get his story straight and keeps on changing it everytime.
When I met him and he came looking like a scared little girl to my room he said he had seen him this "black guy" at the lobby, never said anything about him "following". He said that later on to guys behind my back.
At the beginning of this thread he starting claiming that shit again:

Quote:

All I know is that when I met with you I was followed by a big black guy almost all the way to your door. Coincidence? I think not. All other hobby people should watch out! ....
I was in the 11th floor (per texts) of that Hotel that day if you're lying ass is saying that he followed you "almost to the door" he had to have got in the elevator with you right ???
Answer the question, SF already asked you that a few times.

Let's say I did have a "security guy" like you are claiming I do, why would he follow a little weak looking man like you ??

Or are you saying you look like a guy, that looks like he needs to be "followed" ?

After your little paranoia scene I asked to leave right away, (well actually your goofy ass had already got naked and pulled his little pee pee out ) if anything this "security guy" of mine would have been around THEN, to make sure everything was OK, wouldn't that make more sense?
Was this "big black guy" around when you left with blue balls Girlieman??
Did he follow you??
Why are you the only fucktard that has ever seen this "big black guy" ?

And again, if your paronoid, awkward self felt basically harassed by having a "big black guy following you", why on earth would you come back the very next fucking day to see me at the same damn hotel??

But nvm, because your lying ass, has already admitted in post #24 that you never "said this guy was with me"... In your own words....

Quote:
.......I never accused him of being with you I am only stating facts.......
So what the fuck are you even arguing, if by your own words you, who's making the accusations has already admitted that you cannot reassure that this "big guy" was with me??

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:11 AM   #321
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Small dicks are funny....
Ask providers...

That's hilarious coming from a person who just had her tits enlarged.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:25 AM   #322
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Smile

ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:31 AM   #323
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
That's hilarious
Awwww grandpa your bedtime meds along with that prune juice finally made effect huh?
It's ok grandpy, I'll send the nurse to change your depends soon.
I know how grumpy that gets you in the morning, but try to relax, she'll be there shortly...promise...

No need to be wondering around out here, making a mess, (ewwww) plus we wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we grandpa?

Relax now, and play with your bingo cards,

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:33 AM   #324
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
You mean ... The Mods Determined Your "Review" To Be Fake ... that's the way your review was concluded.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:44 AM   #325
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post

[PRIVATE ]
Don't you have fake ads of me to be posting on backpage you crazy psychopath?
Not to mention a filthy outing trick.
Perhaps make up more fake reviews on other sites?
Why am I always on your mind???
Why are you obsessed with who I choose to see and not see?
Why are you this obsessed with me, you lunatic ???
LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP HARRASSING ME.

After, your fake review bs, that showed the crazy looney that you are, and everybody knows exactly what your objective against me is, I have all the right to ask you to stay away from me.

Stop harassing/cyberstalking me, any comment you make to me towards me on any post about me, I will take it as exactly that and I will report you and other people will too, until you're gone.

Get a fucking life, and leave alone.
[/PRIVATE]
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:54 AM   #326
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
[PRIVATE ]
Don't you have fake ads of me to be posting on backpage you crazy psychopath?
Perhaps make up more fake reviews on other sites?
Why am I always on your mind???
Why are you obsessed with who I chose to see and not see?
Why are you this obsessed with me, you lunatic ???
LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP HARRASSING ME.

After, your fake review bs, that showed the crazy looney that you are, and everybody knows exactly what your objective against me is, I have all the right to ask you to stay away from me.

Stop harassing/cyberstalking me, any comment you make to me towards me on any post about me, I will take it as exactly that and I will report you and other people will too, until you're gone.

Get a fucking life, and leave alone.
[/PRIVATE]
private tags nm?

logged in on the wrong account??
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:58 AM   #327
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
private tags nm?

logged in on the wrong account??

Grandpa, seriously get with the program,
I don't roll like you. That's only for lame people like y'all.

Did she change you yet?

Anywho I'm out now.

I gotta go get this money, you suckers wish I couldn't get
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:03 AM   #328
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
With her nasty fingernails,
Really?
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:18 AM   #329
blueeyedwhiteboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I knew this was going to be coming and as I stated before, I couldn't be more happier. I am a huge fan of Evelyn and she is a total sweetheart.

Thanks Natalia for putting his bitch ass on blast, you're right she doesn't deserve this.
blueeyedwhiteboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:24 AM   #330
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Dead Wrong. I've said many a negative thing about NM. I am no WK for anyone ... that's a typical response from the lonely hearts who try to defend their bullshit lies trying to damage her reputation. I simply tell it like it is. I never said your account was a fabrication, but that it was your imagination. What is a fabrication is that you perpetuate the myth that NM brings muscle with her to appointment which you now know to be false, yet you keep repeating it. You still never answered the question about the "big black bouncer guy" following you:

Note that GirlToMan never answered the question about whether the large black bouncer type man "followed" him from the lobby, rode in the same elevator as him, got off on the same floor and "followed" him almost to NM's room. He also never elaborated on whether or not the black man entered into his own hotel room. SMH.

Now's your chance. But, I suspect you won't provide detail because we all know it's bullshit (or you'll just make some crap up) ... Oh, we all know you "think" he was following you, but he wasn't.

Why bother: Because you have stated in various posts for people to be careful with NM because she brings big, black muscle with her to her appointments ... And that is simply not true and you know it. You're no different than ECCIE2NDAVE.
I have NEVER specifically stated that she brings the muscle. I have told others to watch out when meeting with her. The man arrived at the hotel at very shortly before NM claimed to. He walked the lobby looking at people and finally appeared to set his attention on me. I was not sitting close to the elevators, but instead down the hall towards the conference rooms where no one was sitting. The chair I chose had a good vantage point of the entrances down the hall and a good section of the lobby. I sat there to use my laptop. There were plenty of other places to sit in the lobby area, but he chose to sit close and seemed to watch me intently. Everyone knows that awkward feeling when someone appears to be watching you. I got up, took my items and went to the bathroom. When I got up he got up and followed me to the restroom. I came out to find him sitting with his attention directed towards the hallway where the bathroom exited. When I emerged to go to the elevator he got up and walked almost immediately behind me to the elevator. He rode with me to her floor and exited. I went to her door and he walked by. I did not see him approach another room to enter. I knocked, she answered and I walked in.

I asked her if he was with her once in the room and that is when she went nuts about independence and working alone and ultimately chose to end the session. I only asked the question. I NEVER told her that he was with her, but the man's actions seemed to have too much interest on me so I asked her if he was with her. She has taken it to be offensive. I am baffled at how someone asking a question about if someone is with them is "offensive".

I have never had some stranger take that much interest in me at a provider's location. His timing of his interest is very convenient. It was the most strange experience I have had. It did not affect my desire to see her and complete the session. I would have gone through with the session at the time, but I respected her when she said she was no longer comfortable and wanted to opt out. Afterwards, she continued to text me and we then worked out a time to meet the next day.

The presence of "muscle" never bothers me at an incall. I actually expect the girls to have it and am surprised when they don't and am surprised that more of them don't.
gtoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women