Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41247
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2019, 03:39 PM   #16
Astros1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Haha... Please tell me that he didn't frequent TiKi Island for Karaoke Lmao

Good one & Smart Man !!

Thanks CKatie for opening up another great convo & good read in co-ed !!
LOL - no, this happened in another part of SE Texas. I think he was looking for a “massage” and turned out to be an LE trap. Bad thing was he was supposed to be on the 6pm news, and didn’t make it bc he was being booked.
Astros1965 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:48 PM   #17
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
LOL - no, this happened in another part of SE Texas. I think he was looking for a “massage” and turned out to be an LE trap. Bad thing was he was supposed to be on the 6pm news, and didn’t make it bc he was being booked.
Welp, he made the news alright LOL probably not the way he intended.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #18
Huachinango
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I have been biding my time and figuring out how things work.

I enjoy exploring new worlds but I have not and likely will not share information with real world people. Some things are best kept private.
Huachinango is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I used to go to Acuna with some guys I worked with and a few select customers. We'd make a run on a long weekend hunting trip. I suspect now that some of them participated in the hobby in Houston. I didn't know much about the Houston scene at the time though. That was years ago when it was relatively safe. What happened in Boys Town always stayed there unless it was us bullshitting about something around a campfire.

I keep the hobby pretty much to myself now. Loose lips and all...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:09 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Is it something that's easy for you to discuss with most other guys you cross in your daily life or is it more of a taboo subject?

I am also curious what the perception is. Do you think most other guys see it as something to try at least once or do they see it as something beneath them?
I've chopped up your original post Katie, but I'll answer from my perspective. I have a former friend who introduced me to this world. I didn't know it even existed to the extent that it did back then. I joined this site when I was really just looking for P4P and going to AMPs and strip clubs. It was easy and convenient so it became addicting.

Anyway, that lasted about a year or two before I missed the so called "normal life". I've been with civilians ever since. I decided to wait until I turn 50 in many years to go back to the easy life of only sex and no drama again.

Specifically, I don't talk about it with my friends. My closest friends are married with children. My best friend is married with small children. He hasn't had sex with his wife in a long time since their kids arrived. I am very close to his wife. I'm scared that if I ever told him about what's out there, that he would lose his mind and go hooker crazy so I keep everything to myself.

Most of the people I know would think I was a scumbag for even being a member on a site like this. They would think I was even more of a scumbag if they knew I paid even one woman to have sex with me.

Long story short, I keep it to myself because the people who matter to me would not understand any of this life without extreme judgement and they would share their thoughts about it to me accordingly if I ever told them anything. I don't care to hear their opinions, so best to just not say anything and not start an argument IMHO when there is no right or wrong answer based on your moral compass. And my moral compass when it comes to P4P is not the same as the judgemental people in my life that I care about.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:18 AM   #21
Aweshucks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Great thread as usual CVK. I keep this part of my world to myself which is weird and kind of a bummer for me as I’m naturally inclined to share with those close to me. I do chat with a couple folks I’ve met on this board but have decided to keep it private beyond that due to the potential downside involved with sharing.
Aweshucks is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:00 AM   #22
Davegold
Registered Member

I trust no one.
Davegold is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #23
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I've chopped up your original post Katie, but I'll answer from my perspective. I have a former friend who introduced me to this world. I didn't know it even existed to the extent that it did back then. I joined this site when I was really just looking for P4P and going to AMPs and strip clubs. It was easy and convenient so it became addicting.

Anyway, that lasted about a year or two before I missed the so called "normal life". I've been with civilians ever since. I decided to wait until I turn 50 in many years to go back to the easy life of only sex and no drama again.

Specifically, I don't talk about it with my friends. My closest friends are married with children. My best friend is married with small children. He hasn't had sex with his wife in a long time since their kids arrived. I am very close to his wife. I'm scared that if I ever told him about what's out there, that he would lose his mind and go hooker crazy so I keep everything to myself.

Most of the people I know would think I was a scumbag for even being a member on a site like this. They would think I was even more of a scumbag if they knew I paid even one woman to have sex with me.

Long story short, I keep it to myself because the people who matter to me would not understand any of this life without extreme judgement and they would share their thoughts about it to me accordingly if I ever told them anything. I don't care to hear their opinions, so best to just not say anything and not start an argument IMHO when there is no right or wrong answer based on your moral compass. And my moral compass when it comes to P4P is not the same as the judgemental people in my life that I care about.
There are no Judgements here. We are all here for the same reason....low drama for sure sex.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:41 PM   #24
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

One "good friend" participated, then later fell into a funk as his life started falling apart and CONFESSED, implicating a group of guys. TRUST NONE. People change.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:06 AM   #25
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I don't tell my homies I hobby. They're the "I ain't paying for no pussy" type of dudes. So when I hear the stories of them smashing these chicks(most of them I've seen and are fine as hell) I be like, damn, lucky muthafuckas.

Only one person knows because he's hooked me up with plenty of chicks, mainly pulling them out of Hooters, Twin Peaks, etc. Most of them HE paid for. But he doesn't do hobby boards and doesn't know I'm on a couple of them.

To me it doesn't make sense to tell people who don't hobby that I hobby.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #26
Rigpig1997
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I learned a long time ago... trust no one. As soon as you tell one person... you are exposed.
Rigpig1997 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:26 AM   #27
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

My rich friends hobby my poor friends don't Both wish they could. LOL
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:06 PM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
My rich friends hobby my poor friends don't Both wish they could. LOL
Why don't you hook them up? I've given a few of my friends free civies and paid whores. Still haven't received anything back from them though, not even a flash of tits from anyone they know
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:27 PM   #29
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I started a thread on this a few years back and the answers were pretty interesting.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...880&highlight=

Before I entered this world, I had no idea so many normal men partook in this hobby. I always thought it was only drug users & men with sick intentions. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm constantly impressed with stream of men I encounter.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:34 PM   #30
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I started a thread on this a few years back and the answers were pretty interesting.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...880&highlight=

Before I entered this world, I had no idea so many normal men partook in this hobby. I always thought it was only drug users & men with sick intentions. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm constantly impressed with stream of men I encounter.
Very interesting to see the poll.

Doesn't look like much has changed.

I honestly thought men would be a little more open with each other about this kinda stuff. I guess I pictured it as male bonding over beers and its interesting to see that men have to be just as covert as women.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women