Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #46
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Send PM to Travelling_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannaerotic View Post

I am not sure if I am replying to this the correct way so I tried both reply and quick reply so that I can be sure to get my name on the list of sexy ladies, please count me in.
Wonderful to have you!!! Please take a few moments to review earlier posts and submit your information as outlined...
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:50 AM   #47
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossman39 View Post
OK - Just Providers on this thread please to keep it easier for me to Track...LOL, Some "Premier Access" Hobbyist, are having a friendly raffle. We are chipping in a "set" amount to a "pot" for an evening with a provider, approximately 12 hours, say 7 PM - 7 AM (details can easily be discussed by the winners)
This is what we are looking for, ANY provider, willing to give an unforgetable overnighter with a "Premier Access" hobbyist.
We will supply the location, dinner, breakfast (*details can be worked out by the winners)
And A "Donation of approximatley $1,000 - $1,200" will go to the Provider that is chosen from the "Provider List" below-
The final/exact Donation will depend on the number of Hobby Entries of course. [/B]
I wanted to add a comment to this thread. There have been a few girls write to me that are confused by this. MCM gave an approximate rough idea of what the final amount of the raffle would be, but clarified immediately saying that the amount he stated is not exact and it would be determined by the number of entries. There are no dollar amounts specified that you have to abide by. At this point we have NO IDEA how much the raffle is going to be. We've had guys express interest, but they're not in officially until their money is turned in. What he said was just a general ballpark of what we had hoped to get. So don't use any stated dollar amount as a reference. It doesn't matter what your overnight right is as long as you are happy with the amount. If your rate is more than the amount of the raffle then it is the guy's responsibility to make up the difference. If your rate is less than the amount listed then he has some left over to do a double, multi hour session or spend it on the "date" the evening before with you. The amount left over (if any) is basically his to do with as he wants as long as it is spent on a lady from the list that has signed up.

The reason we are asking for the lady to choose the amount she wants is because it is not any guy's place to tell a lady what her overnight is worth and for us to dictate the rate. MCM gave an example of what a typical overnight might consist of, but we want YOU (the ladies) to clarify what you are offering because just as I stated before, it is not our place to dictate your policies. There have been some ladies that are not able to do an overnight and have offered a certain number of multi-hour appts instead - that's fine because there are some guys that can't do overnights either. We just want this to be fun and not complicated so that's why we are leaving the "offer" that is made up to each individual lady and part of this that makes it interesting is what each lady is willing to offer.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #49
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Updated List As Of 10:00 AM on 02/05/2010
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #50
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Any New Ladies?
Just Let Me Know...
Questions, contact me, Traveling Man or Fort Worth Old Guy.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #51
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

Are ladies allowed to sign up or revise their terms once there is clarity on the pot amount, i.e., after all moolah has been received?
aka is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #52
Abby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1595
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to be on the list too =)
Abby is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #53
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
That's my girl! Welcome aboard babe.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #54
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
Please fire off your PM to Travelling_Man with terms and conditions.

FWOG
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #56
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Abby has Been Added, Please PM Traveling Man for your Night Time Offers!
Old 02-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #57
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

30 Beautiful ladies and four pages later.....Lol. Right on!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #58
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ers View Post
Are ladies allowed to sign up or revise their terms once there is clarity on the pot amount, i.e., after all moolah has been received?

The lady should offer whatever she feels regardless of the total pot amount.

Just a reminder that many of the ladies here still have not turned in their "offer" in order to be elegible. Roughy half is what I have so far. So while the list of ladies that have shown interest is impressive, nowhere near that many are on the list for consideration.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:06 AM   #59
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I think a ceiling needs to be put on the amount that will be given to the chosen female, regardless of what her overnight rate is. What's stopping any one of these girls from saying, 'There's ____ guys, who put in $_____ in the pot, so my overnight rate is $______. Wow! What a coincedence. Who'da thunk it!'

If the chosen amount isn't to her liking, well, she can withdraw. The way I'm interpretting it is, they can set a dollar amount to whatever, and by simple math, can be the amount equalled to all the male entries.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:19 AM   #60
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Winner to Choose Provider and Her fees.

Is it not up to the Provider chosen and the winner to determine what the Fees will be. They after all will decide what is acceptable for both service and fees??

Just IMHO!!
iggy is offline   Quote