Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #31
poseidon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I hope you didn't let her get bubble gum ice cream. Ouch! Talk about bite marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I picked up this walker on CC and took her to Sandy's ice cream. I bought a swirl ice cream cone and she gave me oral with ice cream! It was cold and hot at the same time. I should have brought some ice water though... I had sticky balls, cock, and pubes!

sixx
poseidon is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #32
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1605 View Post
Now THAT got my attention!

How about everybody's favorite: while driving? (Watch the bumps!)
Robin Williams movie. He always glides into the driveway at after taking the kids out, as kind of thrill for them. Engine off, lights off. Well, one night he gets home early and his wife is in her bf's car giving him a hummer when Robin rear ends them. Wife dies, bf, well

John Herd plays a friend who gets a sex change. "Well at least I had mine taken off under anesthesia."
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #33
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Liki Nikki does a great move involving Listerine strips. Also had a hot/cold one. The girls alternated drinking coffee and eating ice cream to get the mouth to the right temp.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #34
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If you are Asian, you must have had one of these... warm green tea bj. This is where the girl takes a mouthful of warm tea, and you slide into the warmth. Feels great on a cold winter day!

Awkward moment: At Penthouse (now P10) VIP. She was under the table, when the waitress suddenly stopped by to check for drink order. I had to concentrate real hard to place the refill order for both of us. Also had to tip the waitress a good one.

Most recently: Chocolate frosting gone astray. Had to be licked clean.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #35
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought novelty bj meant things like, two hands busy on balls, cock with mouth swirling head down to shaft and licking the balls, keeping them nice
and wet, licking the underside of the head while firmly holding, lightly squeeing the balls, sucking the head, pulling it down all the way.. deep
then, switching to the side of the bed, with head hanging over, for a complete DT, with hands on both sides of his hips, pulling it all the way in....
and then stand him up, kneel in front, and use both hands and mouth, licking, sucking, stroking, swirling, squeezing, putting fingers on the perfect pressure points... draining every drop of honey.

I just love chair bjs, and lying with my face on the side of the hip, licking, sucking it all in. It works with many shapes, but not all.

Ahh, variety IS the spice of life!

I thought that was a novelty bj. Props can bee so sticky, but I drink enough coca-cola to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!!
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #36
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty View Post
I thought novelty bj meant things like, two hands busy on balls, cock with mouth swirling head down to shaft and licking the balls, keeping them nice
and wet, licking the underside of the head while firmly holding, lightly squeeing the balls, sucking the head, pulling it down all the way.. deep
then, switching to the side of the bed, with head hanging over, for a complete DT, with hands on both sides of his hips, pulling it all the way in....
and then stand him up, kneel in front, and use both hands and mouth, licking, sucking, stroking, swirling, squeezing, putting fingers on the perfect pressure points... draining every drop of honey.

I just love chair bjs, and lying with my face on the side of the hip, licking, sucking it all in. It works with many shapes, but not all.

I thought that was a novelty bj. Props can bee so sticky, but I drink enough coca-cola to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!!

::::::THUD::::::
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #37
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
and wet.......... to keep nice and sloppy wet... mmmm! I love giving head!!
I think I will go take my lunch break...right NOW!
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #38
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've had the flavored lube bj from a provider. The same provider gave me some road head coming back from me buying her some adult toys. I gotta say road head is quite a thrill, have not had the chance to do it again.

As for the most interesting place, it has to be on a school bus. Right after high school i went to a college head start program deal during the summer. I met this chic that turned out to be quite the nympho. On a weekend the program took us to Six Flags. The whole time there we kissed and fondled each other. So when we got back on the bus we were hot and bothered. On our way back we were sitting close to the back. She laid down on my lap and covered herself with a blanket. We started getting frisky, she looked around and the people around us were asleep so she covered her head with the blanket and went to work. The people in the seat behind us were awake but just talking. She finished me off and disposed of the evidence on an extra shirt she brought. That is still to date the best BJ i've had, skill wise she was ok, but the thrill of having people around us that could at any time catch us, was such a turn on.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #39
GentleTexan
Registered Member

The correct answer is: crème de menthe

GentleTexan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #40
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:

it is nice to be in the presence of royalty. very nice, crystal!
giving is good
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #41
deedeedoe62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default I need to have a Bee sting me

Quote:

I gotta see you Ms Queen B!!!
deedeedoe62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #42
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_voy View Post
Robin Williams movie.
That was The World According to Garp.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #43
FSCOB
Account Disabled

User ID: 30857
Encounters: 8
Lightbulb Contest?!

I think maybe a contest is in order. A few girls who have surprises and a few guys as judges...

Sound interesting? There could be categories! We could give a trophy! Post winners in the reviews!

To get things rolling, I even volunteer to judge (Yes, it does sound onerous, but somebody needs to do it!)

FSCOB is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #44
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

AustinKboy- I just happen to be drinking some hot green tea right now .

I've always been a fan of ice, just a little bit. I grip it with my tongue as I slide
it from under the balls all the way up the shaft then to the top. As I am doing this
the hotness of my breathe combined with the ice makes for wonderful tingling
sensations I am told.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #45
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
AustinKboy- I just happen to be drinking some hot green tea right now .

I've always been a fan of ice, just a little bit. I grip it with my tongue as I slide
it from under the balls all the way up the shaft then to the top. As I am doing this
the hotness of my breathe combined with the ice makes for wonderful tingling
sensations I am told.
Shit, now I need a smoke! Thank you Paven!
PSD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women