Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #76
ocho cinco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys View Post
Fucking in the office was soo hot! Ive done that before, but the main part was that he was my boss. I always wanted to fuck him. So one day I wore this dress It was professional but bent over it was a little short. I wasn't wearing any panties, I caught him looking. I went over to his desk and wispered in his ear " I know you want to fuck me " " don't you" He grabbed me threw me on his desk and be began to softly kiss me and fuck me.... One of the greatest sex moments ever!
If this whole provider thing doesn't work out i need a secretary!!!!! Pay sucks but i have a clean desk...
ocho cinco is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:06 AM   #77
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Las Vegas

I had sex in Public while in Las Vegas.

We went to a club and decided to go for it!

They had several rooms but the one we chose had a mirrored glass window in it. You could see in but we could not see out. We had the most intense Sex on the couch...Right in front of the window!

It was one of the most thrilling experiences I've ever had..period.

Not knowing if someone was watching...Oooh My Vagina Bat Man!

It was Hot!

I'd do it again...

The Glass Elevator always comes to mind.

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:45 AM   #78
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
Not knowing if someone was watching...Oooh My Vagina Bat Man!

It was Hot!

I'd do it again...

The Glass Elevator always comes to mind.

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
Holy caped Crusader Kelly!

Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Lovin' it up till I hit the ground
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:14 AM   #79
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50

There were so many different places when I was younger...elevator, movie theater, dept store dressing room, office at work during lunch hour, apartment swimming pool late at night, mall stairwell, men/ladies bathrooms.

Although...

...about a yr ago I took a girl I'd been dating to a strip club, upon leaving the clubs parking lot she said she was too horny to wait for us to get home. The club was in an industrial area, so we went behind a building close-by. What started on the inside of the car quickly transpired to us being outside the car. We went through a pretty thorough menu outside the car using it to lean against. Eventually I finished while she was leaning over the hood, was giving her a few final slow strokes, when a private security truck came rolling up very fast out of nowhere. The window on the passenger side was electronically lowered, and an elderly gentleman in the drivers seat laughed and said "well folks that was one helluva show but you need to run along now".
Bushaholic is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #80
ftwranchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If a provider and I clicked and we got comfortable, I would. Sex in public is such a rush.
I had one girlfriend who was very adventurous. We had sex at the lake while on my boat multiple times. We had sex in a neighborhood pool while people were there. We had sex on a golfcart at a friends ranch while people were watching from across the fence.

I am hoping to find a provider I can take to the lake this summer for a little fun in the sun.
ftwranchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #81
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftwranchman View Post
If a provider and I clicked and we got comfortable, I would. Sex in public is such a rush.
I had one girlfriend who was very adventurous. We had sex at the lake while on my boat multiple times. We had sex in a neighborhood pool while people were there. We had sex on a golfcart at a friends ranch while people were watching from across the fence.

I am hoping to find a provider I can take to the lake this summer for a little fun in the sun.

Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN!
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #82
Mondonico
Registered Member

Default Oh H..ll Yes

I love the way you think!!

I've done it on a very crowded airplane.. During the day
The rafts on the beach in Hawaii with a milf (45) I was 21

There's something so nasty about public sex

I'll be in Dallas soon

Mondonico
Mondonico is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #83
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Many, many times in the past. I would probably worry too much about getting in trouble these days!

It was always fun and ALWAYS quite the rush others have mentioned.

Once a friend and I drew quite an audience at Hippie Hollow. We were up on the rocks and there were several boats of people cheering us on! That was pretty hot!

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM   #84
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I got a Boat Kristen!!!!!!!!!!!
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #85
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

HJ & BBBJ driving down the road. BBBJ in several of the parking lots around White Rock Lake. Standing BBBJ in the woods also around White Rock Lake and FS in the truck, finishing behind the truck with the tailgate down at an apartment complex. HJ on the Spelunking Ride at 6 Flags.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #86
ftwranchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys View Post
Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN!
Yes, I have a boat. A 23 foot Ski Nautique. Ever skied nude? It's refreshing.
ftwranchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #87
oltimer
Valued Poster

Damn Kristin, Could I be your boss for an hour?
oltimer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #88
now&then
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Sooooo many places

Under the Effiel Tower in Paris, in the back of a 360ZX in Richland Jr College Parking lot, in an office in San Jacinto Tower downtown, a long BJ driving down Central Expressway (almost wrecked, lol)..............
now&then is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #89
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

My gf and I were sleeping in a spoon position on a flight to Japan on JAL. We had several sheets over us so I lifted her skirt out of the way, pulled her panties aside and started sliding myself between her closed thighs. Eventually, she started moving her ass and pussy in rhythm to mine and allowed me to slide inside. I slipped my hnd over her left tit and we fucked for better than an hour before I came in her. She stuck a dinner napkin between her thighs and we fell back asleep as it drained out. I deftly rearranged her clothes and cleaned myself up wit the same napkin before sliding my tired spent dick back inside my slacks.

This is the same young lady I ate out thru the sunroof of my car on the top floor of a downtown Dallas parking garage one warm summer night. It was hot watching her fingers curling up on my windshield as I tongue-fucked her slit and lashed her clit.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #90
hrlee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

On the 5th green of Colonial Country Club....and yes I would do it with a provider...anywhere she wants..
hrlee is offline   Quote