Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Reality Arrives for FTW Christian Academy

Welcome, Phroggies, to actual Div I football. No more playing 7-8 putzes with no depth and having the luxury of manning up for one or two games against actual football programs. West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Syracuse and the rest will welcome you with open arms. Big ol' Polcaks and others of Eastern European heritage with 14 consonants and 2 vowels in their last names will be lining up against you week after dreary week in snow up to your asses. Have fun and enjoy your new found road to a BCS Bowl...ha ha ha. Gone are the good ol' days of playing Colorado State, the New Mexico sisters, and the others in your bush league. As far at Utaw goes, they're still living off of Urban Meyer's good will.

Check back with me in 2-5 years when your record goes back to what it was when you were playing in the Texas League.

FWCA is currently 0-26 vs BCS Conference teams rated in the top 50. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Yes you have to fear teams like Rutgers and Cinncinatti and Conneticut. Syracuse finally has a winning record. I dont see this conference being nearly as good as it used to be. The Frogs will do well no matter the conference they have built a solid program and I AM NOT A FAN of TCU for those that ask.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Proud of my Lobos

Apparently the exhaustion from the game with New Mexico was all that was needed to push TCU eastward . . .

Go Lobos! (Thank God basketball season is here . . .)

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Another reason New Mexico pushed TCU eastward

Our female soccer players!

'nuff said ...

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
hrlee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

FWCA is currently 0-26 vs BCS Conference teams rated in the top 50. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Where did you get that crap? Nothing is further from the truth.
TCU will dominate the Big East just as they dominated MWC. TCU's schedule was rated harder than Ohio State, Michigan State and Wisconsin. Show some love to a good team.
hrlee is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrlee View Post
Where did you get that crap? Nothing is further from the truth.
TCU will dominate the Big East just as they dominated MWC. TCU's schedule was rated harder than Ohio State, Michigan State and Wisconsin. Show some love to a good team.
The RPI ratings history based on rankings at the end of the season. Remember, the kicker is "BCS" Conference schools, not the LSOP's.

Now, the point is that TCU will have to line up on a weekly basis against teams that are deeper, stronger, and faster than their current schedule. Hell, Patterson said as much yesterday in some interviews. It's a much different thing to get "up" and face more physical music 5,6,7 times a season than twice. They're in the process of building a pretty good program, but until they put in a few years playing regularly against more than 1 or 2 quality programs, I'm not convinced the euphoria is warranted until the Froggies show that they can endure playing on a weekly basis against teams with more depth and talent, especially in the line (both ways) and at running back. The question is whether or not they're a Texas Tech or an Oregon.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Welcome, Phroggies, to actual Div I football. FWCA is currently 0-26 vs BCS Conference teams rated in the top 50. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Where exactly do you get this crap? 0-26? Over what time frame? I'd really like to hear this. Don't really see how that is possible since there are only 65 BCS schools. Let's have some stats to back this statement.
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
VegasLicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

As a grad of a former SWC / now Big 12 school, I wish they would have been given an invite to the Big 12 (-2) along with BYU. TCU is a good school and it would have been nice to see some away games for my alma matter. Perhaps they'll change conferences again...and I do think they will do just as well in football in their new conference. Basketball...not so much.
VegasLicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I think you pulled that stat out of your ass. Definitely incorrect.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

I live for Randy to post his smack so i can smack back with just the facts, Jack! First i think the Big 12 should have jumped to get TCU into the conference (the so-called Texas schools bias be damned) it's the Big 12's loss. Utah living off Pope Urbie's goodwill? how do you figure that? Pope Urbie was the one who nixed a game with Texas scheduled in 2008 (then ran off to The Swamp) but let's look at Randy's completely false claim. so here you are Randy, all i need is just one example of TCU defeating a top 50 BCS team and since you love to talk smack without any facts to back it up i'll make this hurt.

09/03/05 at Oklahoma Norman, Okla. W, 17-10

did you really think TWK forgot this one? NOT! so there ya go dude just the facts.

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-foo...ched-2005.html

now in case you didn't know the only Big 12 team TCU has played that they have NOT beaten is ... Texas baby!

I forget was ZerOU actually a top 50 team that year?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Default Ass? What Ass?

LOL...well, it's good to know that some of you guys read this sh*t carefully...hee hee! The 0-26 was flat-out b.s. but it took like 3-4 days for it to be picked up.

Boys, boys, boys --- playing and possibly winning a game or two a year against actual football programs is different than playing against them on a weekly basis, even if they are K-State, Iowa State and Gaylor. Like I said in the original post, them Fwogs are going to go up against some big ol' Polcaks with a bunch of consonants and very few vowels in their last names. A nick here, a sprain there - it all adds up and if the starter is banged up and still a lot better than the backup, trouble's on the way. The Bigs are a different location than the Bushes.

The main reason TCU didn't make the grade for the Not-So-Big12 is the fear of regressing back to the SWC (aka the "Texas League" and all implications that can be gathered from the term in baseball) - not because they are currently, but not historically, a potentially pretty strong program. The SWC was a dog-ass conference at the time of it's demise because it had no national interest. Like it or not, the Battle of the Big Reds had way more national viewer traction than UT-TAMU Thanksgiving week. Hell, if it were me, I'd bid in BYU, Bozo State and maybe two more from the midwest to give the conference 14 or 16. Get a little greater spread of the brand across the country. That's where it's going anyhow - 8 to 16 of 12-16 team "super conferences" with the league champions going to a 3-4 week BCS playoff.

Hell, Kid, OU always is looking to help out inferior programs and give them a shitload of caish to come to Norman. That's why we schedule FWCA, UNT, etc. - shit, we play Univ of Puke Orange every year, don't we?
Old 12-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
A nick here, a sprain there - it all adds up and if the starter is banged up and still a lot better than the backup, trouble's on the way. The Bigs are a different location than the Bushes.
Oh you mean OU losing to inferior non-BCS BYU because the Land Thieves big-time QB got hurt?
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

dude like 5 posters did, just like da cowgirlies which i find amusing win or lose once again about all you can do is bs. i never watched the Big Reds, we watched UT-A&M. and to my everlasting enjoyment the University of Burnt Orange is

59 - 41 - 5

against ZerOU. even you can read that eh?

Welcome to real Div 1 ball
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

TCU was an also ran in the SWC. If they went to a football conference I believe we would see the TCU cycle toward mediocrity. Only time will tell. On the basketball court it will be fun to watch the frogs get thumped by the Big East teams.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #15
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Since I did not get a chance to reply to Randy4 regarding libraries

Now for the trick question do you know the name of the library?
first pic is OSU 2nd is mulletheadu, sorry OSU's is so small
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women