Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163160
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #91
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
So I suppose when I'm full of turkey and the tryptophans and put me into a deep sleep, you're going to take advantage of me?
Worse things could happen....

This thread is so far off topic...but at least everybody is playing nice. Forgive us, Randomuser.

Huck
Old 11-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #92
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
HAHA All this talk about Dennys and aphrodisiacs, made someone TEXT me about Dennys...

"I wanna go to Dennys with you Miss. Dreams."

HAHA or something along those lines...

At least he didn't suggest IHOP, on you.

Huck
Old 11-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #93
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

I am moving this thread over to coed discussions. Again I apologize to being a co-conspirator in taking it off topic.

I would encourage someone to open a new thread entitled "Arkansas Banter" or something similar, so members can chatter, flirt and participate in good natured ragging (not raging) to their heart's content... Anybody?

Huck
Old 11-21-2010, 12:37 PM   #94
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
I am moving this thread over to coed discussions. Again I apologize to being a co-conspirator in taking it off topic.

I would encourage someone to open a new thread entitled "Arkansas Banter" or something similar, so members can chatter, flirt and participate in good natured ragging (not raging) to their heart's content... Anybody?

Huck
Co-conspirator? I'm too tired to start a new thread. I'm going to lay here on the couch, take a nap and hope someone takes advantage of me.

Just curious about the Denny's thing. . . . Would having Ginger and Dreams both at Denny's constitute a Grand Slam?
Old 11-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #95
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Quote:
Co-conspirator? I'm too tired to start a new thread. I'm going to lay here on the couch, take a nap and hope someone takes advantage of me.

Just curious about the Denny's thing. . . . Would having Ginger and Dreams both at Denny's constitute a Grand Slam?

Sounds like a sizzlin' skillet to me... but I digress.

The nap idea sounds like a winner.... zzz zzz zzzz

Huck
Old 11-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #96
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Just what the hobby community needs here is more drama. Yes, while as Chan as put "This has always been". BUT it really doesn't need to be. I don't know who has a pimp and who doesn't, but the bottom line ladies, is none of you need one.

If you've been convinced you're not smart enough, good enough, strong enough to exist without an abusive, bloodsucking, money hungry guy sucking the life out of you, get your act together, kick his butt to the street and get on with your life.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry I don't have much patience with the drama.
+1 from me
As I stated before, I hope Sydney is ok and recovered from the assault soon... regardless of how it happened or who the aggressor was in relation to her. I don't know about who has a pimp and who doesn't, but I know pimps are bullshit. I would advise any lady on here that works with one to drop him and be truly independent. IMHO, pimps are the dirty part of the hobby that I think we could all do without.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #97
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I guess some of you missed where I stated I made a mistake and learned from it but since Robynn and Baby D are so worried LETS TALK

yes I was introduced to the hobby by a pimp(not contacted thru this site as accused) No I did not know he was a pimp I didn't even know they really existed I was a true L7 I started with a service the same do service I first met Baby D with.

Robynn if I remember correctly I met you waiting tables in a strip club and a few nights later you were walking thru my apt door with the same man while I was sleeping on the couch.
How did I lure you??

Baby D I first met you while with a service and then a few months later was being introduced to you thru the same man??? So how did I lure you?

No I have not been with this man in a very long time and Have NEVER LURED A SOUL FOR NOTHIN!!!!

I was in a tough situation and found my way out ALL I was trying to do was help the next girl for falling for her and his tricks!!!

BE LOOKING FOR ME UTR!!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #98
TechOne
Valued Poster

Hey babe...Billy Bob and rest of the gang are ready to end this guys run of abuse...all you need to do is give us a name, a photo, and his likely hangout...we will do the rest!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #99
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default sydney

ms. randi, sorry to hear about your friend, hope she is on the mend.

huggs, big daddy
Old 11-22-2010, 09:05 PM   #100
Robynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2599
My ECCIE Reviews

well was going to leave this alone..but since my name is still being brought up... wow it sure took you a while to come up with that one sydney. I had no relation to that man besides through you.. and between him and the other pimp you failed to tell me about before you brought him into my hotel room..im sure you didnt know he was a pimp either huh? SAMP? I think was his name.. i remember because you were going to get his name tattooed on you. . he too contacted you thru this site.. right? you were with him before you went back to the abuser? anyway im sorry you have battered woman syndrome maybe this all will make you wake up before you go searching for your next pimp. Ill never forgive you for puting me in jeaopardy especially puting me in the position to get hit by him.. trying to save you.pfff. Oh and I see you havent given up the pimps name or any info you know on him...hmmm protecting him? Shawn..something..if that was even his real name.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #101
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

nevermind..thought better of it..carry on
Old 11-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #102
IIIII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

jesus fucking christ, are there any mods on here. do your fucking job and kill this thread.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:03 PM   #103
MrGiz
BANNED

+1 , please!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #104
Bad Ass
BANNED

Quote:
jesus fucking christ, are there any mods on here. do your fucking job and kill this thread.
This shit is too deep to involve the mods. It involves a criminal organization that is in several states. You're going to get someone else hurt or even worse trying to get other people involved.

This isn't a game!

Leave it alone!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #105
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

lmao..anyone wanna take bets on who will be the next banned troll?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women