Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-20-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Question Sydney- What can we do to help?

Let's try this again...

With all the BS/DRAMA that started on the other post on this subject, let's start this the right way and keep it on subject!

Sydney, you know that I cansider you a friend and always will, with that said, What can we do to help the situation? I do not know if a lot of the BS said in the other post is true or not... I do NOT care about that, IF there is a situation that you are involved in with a "pimp" or whatever the case may be, the MAIN thing is YOUR safety and whatever we can do to help...

I know that you are a beautiful, kind, generous, and inteligent LADY and we are here for YOU!!! You are an awesome "provider" BUT, more than that, you're an awesome person and a friend, Let us know what we can do to help you!

I for one am willing to do WHATEVER I can to help you, and I am 110% sure that there are a lot of others more than willing to help too, Let's make this right! Let's Show Sydney the love and support that she NEEDS and deserves!

You have my number, call anytime...
Old 11-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Same here Syd-Syd!!
Old 11-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Syd.if you happen to read what i say..understand this isn't directed toward you.. what happened no matter the reason sucks big time..i know that.. however a big step could be taken in privately requesting threads like this not be started on your behalf..so much more can be gained from speaking for yourself..instead of a infatuated hobbyiest..just my advice

Dude..i know you sent me a PM etc etc etc.. but lay off the white knighting already..whatever you got going on with syd.. handle it off the board.. your continued attempts at promoting syd, talking about her..keeping people abreast of the situation does nothing for her credibility (if its lacking)..and more specifically yours.. i mean seriously

we get it already..you are head over heels for syd.. got get sum then.. you wanna help her..help her.. the alert has provided various information and by now the community as a whole can make a decision of what they want to do if anything..your continued promotion of "helping"

and I personally wanna clear something up.. she has yet to address anything posted..until some things are cleared up..guys and girls should think intelligently and watch what they step into..

her being robbed and/or beaten really does not put her in any position for help other than "we are thinking about you".. if you want to help her financially..do so.. wounds will heal.. but there is really nothing other than well wishes that anyone can or should do at this time..and anything that can be done could be done in private..

if she has a pimp.. well thats her problem

if she was involved with the wrong crowd.. well..not much we can do about that now

and some of your statements are a bit to inclusive..

no her safety and whatever "we" can do to help is not everyones concern if she is in fact involved with a pimp.. especially one that likes to try and get violent.. our first priority is protecting each of our own asses and making sure we have as many facts as possible.. you wanna help and get involved in a pimped out girl..jump right in.. we may read about you next..

there was 6 pages of crap on an alert that possibly come to find out may be a complete joke and the girl involved pops on to say she will address them later.. but then hasn't..

this is drama ECCIE and more importantly a professional "provider/hobbyiest" community doesn't need..

this is street walker, ghetto bullshit that just continues to bring down a previously good community..

help if ya'll want..no matter what the facts are..it sucks for someone to get robbed and beat up..unless in fact it has happened before and she ain't improving her own situation..

you can only help those that wanna help themselves first..
Old 11-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

DeAnna, you sure as hell DON'T know me... and I know all I would want to know about you, and your attitude doesn't impress me at all, when is the last time that you actually said anything decent to someone? all I've seen for the most part out of you is trying to tear people apart that you don't like or agree with... making a total ass out of yourself! How come it is that every-time someone speaks up for someone else, you want to CLAIM that they are "white knighting"?
Enough about my thoughts on you 'cause you really don't matter Staff edit - personal attacks are unacceptable
Now if a moderator feels this post needs to be closed, go for it. I started this post off from random's suggestion on the other post because everyone took it so far off track and this one was NOT started as trying to be a "white knight"... it was started from good intentions...
Old 11-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=searcyslave;770830]DeAnna... you really don't matter Staff edit, personal attacks are unacceptable quote]

Oh no, you didn't!
Old 11-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Ditto........ DeAnna Luv.....
Old 11-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
MrGiz
BANNED

Well, the woman speaks the truth. .... as she sees fit!!

You can agree with her, or not.... if you'd rather flame on.... you have that right too.

There are more facts unknown , than known.... except by Syd herself. It's up to Syd to explain more or not.... until then, we know next to nothing!! Just about everything up to this point has been pure hearsay!!

Giz
Old 11-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

This is almost as tacky as the last thread.

You honestly think Sydney wants to discuss this with you on the board?
Old 11-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
guest020211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on. And on, and on, and on.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
dddd1135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just about everything up to this point has been pure hearsay!!

Giz[/quote]

Two providers other than SP had very concrete, direct dealings with Mr. Pimp if you read the prior thread carefully. That said, there is nothing much can be done except by Sydney.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddd1135 View Post
Just about everything up to this point has been pure hearsay!!

Giz
Two providers other than SP had very concrete, direct dealings with Mr. Pimp if you read the prior thread carefully. That said, there is nothing much can be done except by Sydney.[/quote]

Were they there, @ the event? Strictly hearsay!!
Old 11-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
dddd1135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default So what hearsay?

Way I read it, the two VPs were not at the event that began the thread, but they both had direct, negative dealings with Mr. Pimp as well as direct dealings with SP about Mr. Pimp. Ain't hearsay, and even if it was this isn't a court.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
Mr. Pimp
BANNED

Searcyslave has an ax to grind. He has been stalking Sydney for about a year. I caught him trying to write down Sydney's license plate number at her incall. I scared him away but he keeps rearing his ugly ass.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #14
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pimp View Post
Searcyslave has an ax to grind. He has been stalking Sydney for about a year. I caught him trying to write down Sydney's license plate number at her incall. I scared him away but he keeps rearing his ugly ass.
LMFAO!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #15
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't funny.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women