Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Feeling threatened...your thoughts?

I opened my email today to find this lovely little note:

Staci
If i was a trouble maker,i'd post about some of you gals that don't full fill your agreements.I've been stood up by you, H.L. ,and S.L. (names abbreviated by me for privacy purposes).Good thing there are some good ones that are honest,and willing to do as they say.I know several guys that partake,and wright raving reviews on the ladies that are worth a recommendation.Word gets around.
Concerned

To which I replied:

What are you talking about? When did I stand you up? I have absolutely no email from this address and don't even know who you are! I don't appreciate your comment one bit that I'm not "one of the good ones" and I'm not "honest". I think it's very rude. Your threats to somehow "out" me as a less than reputable provider do not intimidate me, as there are far too many people who would beg to disagree with you. If I have forgotten about a session that we had previously scheduled, a quick email or phone call to touch base is not too much to ask, is it? I am only human, after all, and I do make mistakes. Just so you know, word also gets around when a potential client makes threats and talks down to providers, as you so clearly have here.

*I'm not sure if this should have been listed in the alerts section or here, but I wanted to get some feedback from both providers and clients on the email and his comments to me. Considering I don't know this person from Adam I suppose I really shouldn't let it bother me, but his insinuation that he was going to post negative reviews or comments about me to damage my reputation certainly concerns me. As far as I know, no one has ever said anything negative about me on any boards and I certainly strive to keep it that way.

Sweet kisses,
Staci
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
ironhorseman2010
Registered Member

If nothing else, the dudes use of the English language is worth an alert. My heavens! Use spell check, Concerned.
ironhorseman2010 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh ooh if we are grammar nazi-ing............

*troublemaker (one word) *fulfill (one word) *right (a wright is a person like a wheelwright or a wagonwright who makes stuff)
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

There really is no reason to get that angry, even if there were a no-call-no-show issue. For a first time event a polite, "Hey, what happened?" email would be much more appropriate. The address from which he sent this email may be different from the one he used for initial contact, or he may not have used email for initial contact at all. If he can't spell, can't write, can't address a perceived problem politely (at least at first), and lumps you in with other providers, then expecting him to identify himself properly may be unrealistic.

All you can really do is keep an eye out for any negative reviews from people you haven't seen and report them to the moderators.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He managed to write me back, but still failed to identify himself, of course:

Staci
I haven't talked down to you,nor made anything up to discredit you.I probably shouldn't of even bothered to try,and explain the meaning of keeping your word now a days.

My response:
It might help if I knew what you were talking about! I've asked you for an explanation already...if you feel I've wronged you somehow can you please just explain HOW? I don't even know who you are at this point!

**The funny thing is, if, in fact, I did forget about an appointment (which I'm sure I did not) and he had approached me the RIGHT WAY about it, I probably would have felt so bad about it that I would have offered him a lower donation on his visit or some extra time added on to our date at no additional cost to him!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
UnNameable_One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Honestly, for you to even properly address the situation, he still has to identify himself...which he still has yet to do. And if he DOES just so happen to post a negative review or whatever, it still shouldn't concern you because your positive reviews GREATLY outweigh any one negative review. So if i were u, i would just not worry too much about it and keep doing what you're doing.
UnNameable_One is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
Karizmah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49234
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guy's can be jerks !! I would'nt worry about it too much but I understand why you would be upset cause your "REP" is all you got .
Karizmah is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
lovethickgirls
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Ummm he's an idiot we all know you have a stunning reputation staci this guy sounds like a d-bag and clearly wasn't worth your time anyways
lovethickgirls is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As of this point, he (or she) has still failed to identify themselves.

I did receive one final (hopefully) email from this person and it merely said:

I feel better letting you know how i felt,and not keeping it in.I'm moving on,and not looking back.Thank you for your time.
Happy Holidays! Now go shopping!!!!

WTH?!! lol It appears someone has not been taking their meds recently!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #10
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks so much to all of you for your support!

I'm not going to continue to worry myself about this issue. I just wanted to make it known that there was potentially someone out there trying to destroy my rep...

I know one thing, I would have definitely remembered speaking to someone with such poor grammar, that's for sure!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Stay safe!

Staci
Old 11-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
Ictpssylvr
BANNED

Encounters: 29

I am wandering if he got you confused with another agency. There has been some talk about problems with providers from an agency in Wichita. Being one of your biggest fans I can not imagine this happening but maybe there was alcohol (or something else) involved.
Ictpssylvr is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #12
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think so...he was referring to me as an independent provider, and the initials of the other ladies he mentioned are well-known independent providers in town. I am not with an agency.

p.s. thanks for the compliment
Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Grammer is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Ooh ooh if we are grammar nazi-ing............

*troublemaker (one word) *fulfill (one word) *right (a wright is a person like a wheelwright or a wagonwright who makes stuff)
It was pounded into my head that the most important thing for an educated person is proper grammer, and all I wanted was to study science. Many years later, I now understand; without the proper grammar, one will not be able to leave a good impression.

Staci,

Forget about him. It sounds as if he has mental problems, as well as grammar and spelling problems. Why would someone try to hurt another, especially someone he doesn't even know. The danger in this is that he may be more than an idiot, he may want to hurt you in other ways than just a letter. Sometimes the best way to handle trouble is to just walk away, unless you really want a confrontation. In every business there are sometimes customers, or would be customers, who are more trouble than they are worth. Your peace of mind is more important than trying to solve this problem.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
Guest021115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

JR,

Thank you for the advice.
I have chosen to just ignore any future emails from this individual and just move on.

I know that most people who have been around a while would never believe something bad written about me because I always strive to leave a good impression, however, I didn't want anyone new to the hobby to get the impression that I was a horrible person if someone wrote a negative review of me!

Moving on now...

Staci

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women