Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #46
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Nah... keep that shit hidden-... we don't need people thinking that what goes on in a guy's mind while he is writing his "fantasy" is actually something that happened in real life.

While your at it - hide the "activities and the fee" too... since that is what gets US in trouble.
1) You should see what is going on in the guy's mind WHILE he's doing what he'll be writing the review about.....heh heh heh

2) That's the reason to make it bold and in 30 point type - you ladies only get in trouble when there is an activity to fee fumbola...of course, I'm just one of those simple, linear guys who wants to see a menu (or the results of ordering from it in a review). As is the case in the RW, too much "mystery" and the challenge of divining the true meaning of obscured "advertising" is, well, boring and fraught with opportunities for misunderstandings.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #47
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
As far as I know, you have mods reading all reviews and answers. The easiest plan, in my mind, would be for the mod to look at the date. If the reply was over 30 days from the last post, then delete the post and lock the thread. No programing needed and an easy fix to a seldom seen problem.
I think that might be a lot of work for the moderators. I agree that an old review more than say 20 days old or 30 days old should simply be locked. The guy who wants to post anything at all, had ample time to do so.. in addition he can always start a new thread in co-ed like that ladies have to if he has anything to ad on her skills, attitude or performance. Most of the time I see posts bumping old reviews of men who have never seen the lady as well.

My vote is yes on an automatic lock on an old review.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #48
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Nah... keep that shit hidden-... we don't need people thinking that what goes on in a guy's mind while he is writing his "fantasy" is actually something that happened in real life.

While your at it - hide the "activities and the fee" too... since that is what gets US in trouble.
I have always questioned the fact that services and rates are mentioned in these reviews. So often these reviews are used against people in a court of law, and that whole bit about putting a disclaimer on the bottom of your sig line "this is purely fictional, fantasy".. does not fly in court.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #49
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Time to come clean

This here is a gimmick:

It's something that could work, but why ask a programmer to go through all that trouble when it can be done automatically? I simply had to come up with an idea that was doable and present it here to get reactions from other members.

I don't start threads often because it isn't my thing; I don't like to be notorious for posting but I've been increasing my activity a little too much recently. This is as close as you'll ever see me at exhibiting troll-like behavior. I spent some time thinking about which words to choose for the title. Yes, they were selected intentionally to get a reaction. It is a beautiful thing to see unfold, reading how the brains of different people process the same information. An auto-lock feature and the gimmick I presented above both can accomplish the same thing. One does it directly with no outside influence. The provider executing it has the same end result ( if the time frame is the same before both are executed), but it is presented in such a way that makes some members "feel a sense of losing control". It's like taking away the toys that we all have. If you now feel like I was simply "fucking" with people's mind, I apologize to you. That really wasn't it. I love to gain a little insight as to how others think. That is why there were not wrong answers to this thread.

Cándida Eréndira is a character forced to work as a prostitute in a book by Gabriel García Márquez. I felt like using a fictitious character that lives through things that we see happen in our little world, but often look the other way. Such is the nature of our playground.

So was there a point to all of this? Yes, and TheBizzer nailed what my main concern was on his last post
Quote:
Just a thought, but with the review tabs now located so conveniently next to the provider's names, does anybody worry that the bumping of old reviews may become much more commonplace?
The review tab is a great feature but it makes it so much easier for someone to abuse it. Before anyone offers to dump the future abuses on our volunteer mods, unless that you know what their current workload is, you shouldn't go there.

Some good ideas have been brought up and for that I am very glad to read the replies.

@Adonis,
I like that idea. If I remember correctly, the Houston forum at the old ASPD had it set up that way. The reviews over 30 days old were moved to a search only archive and the "current reviews" had their own forum.

@DeAnna Luv,
I am glad you replied and I'm sorry about the bait. It was good to see how strongly you feel about the keywords I chose.

@TinMan,
I have always appreciated your input. Too bad I couldn't get you to bite harder on this one. You were supposed to tear the idea apart. I'll settle for the short comment though and thanks for replying.

@hotlips_houlihan,
Congrats on the grandson, and thanks for offering your opinion. I would comment a little more but you have a new grandson to be thankful for, so go ahead and enjoy his arrival.

@LazurusLong,
I love this suggestion in your reply:
Quote:
vbulletin has this sweet feature that the staff rarely uses and that is to merge threads.

IF a provider posts a reply to a review in COED like they can do now, that thread needs locked immediately and any replies by anyone other than the provider need sent to FILE13. Then the thread is merged to the review and voila, it looks like the provider has replied.
Doing that would have the two threads together and they both could be locked at once.

@Lust4xxxLife,
thanks for highlighting the disadvantages on following the suggestions of previous posters.

@~Ze~,
This is a great idea:
Quote:
The review section should remain chronological... meaning the first posted reviews stay on the bottom, and the newest are on top. The "bumping" does not occur when new responses are added...
I don't know if the implementation would be easy to do. This would be excellent for the review forum only.I can think of a guy, geniusman, who does an excellent job of adding pics to the reviews. The disadvantage of that is that when he does it, the review gets bumped to the top every time. If she is doing one or two ladies' reviews on a particular day, all of their reviews posted recently sit at the top of the forum. Your suggestion would prevent that from happening. Obviously the Coed forums would not benefit as much from such a feature.

@TheBizzer,
Dude, get out of my head. You've been reading my mind. It's scary and Halloween has already passed.

@Randy4Candy,
Thanks for the answer. Hiding the ROS and the ML are the cash cow for the site. I have no issue with the for profit access to all the information on the site. Hey, they have got to make money.

@Guilty Pleasures ,
Thanks for being understanding of all the hard work the mods do as volunteers.

Thanks everyone for participating and by all means keep suggesting new things to try. There have been some great ideas provided here.

Mat.
Matador is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #50
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Shouldn't even let ladies on the site at all! How bout them apples?
Guest030911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women