Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
My wife seems happier too as I am not hitting on her all the time now.

So, I am feeling younger all the time.
Bubba, ya better not change your routine. Most women are usually intuitive about things of this nature. Even if she never gives ya any again, ya probably should keep hitting on the wife lest she become suspicious. Act as disappointed (or however you act when she turns ya down or gives in to your advances) as always...she expects it.

Unless of course, you don't mind that you might be raising suspicions by change in behaviors..... I'm just sayin'
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #32
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Its because I am so amazing in bed, they don't charge me. In fact I had to refuse payment from several ladies.

Its amazing what can happen when you treat the ladies like ladies, not a piece of meat. Respect, nonjudegementalness, and thoughtfullness goes a long way with some. I treat evey one of them like I would my girlfriend. If they impress me enough to see them twice (it is a 2 way street after all) It usely because they have convinced me they want to be with me because they actualy like me and the money is just a tool to allow them the time to be with me. I am actualy very picky so I end up with a specific type of woman who responds well to me.

If you can get beyond the sex for money part, find the right women, and let them know you like to be with them reguardless of what they do, it can be amazing. I have been on a number of "dates" with some. Go out, do things, go shopping, watch TV, stuff real friends to together. Not just sex. Or money. I consider a couple of the ladies here to be real friends and am quite happy to help them any way I can be that money or doing things for/with them.

I am quite happy to say I am finding what I want from the hobby. You may not want what I want, but hopefully you can get what you need as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcoop361 View Post
+100000000000000
actually, i "google to the google power" recommend bubba's post!!

i dont know what you all been smoking or who you've been visiting, but,
like bubba, i've been doing my share to stimulate some micro-economies and having fun doing so. this year, it's been about once a week as my budget is a bit smaller than bubbas [aint gonna comment about any other of our sizes ].

but i do agree w/ bubba's approach - find a good match in a woman and have fun. interestingly, five women i've visited since july all told me as we were recomposing ourselves and before i left the place "you're fun!" that tells me that i'm doing what i can to make the encounter deliteful, resulting in a good time for all. one even said "now, all i have to do is see what i can do to get you to come back and see me!" that made me feel even better. [note to self - schedule an appt w/ her soon!!].

i dont, however, do the "date" kind of things he writes about. i'm married and those activities just wont fly.

i wrote elsewhere that this year i refocused on what kind of woman i wanted to visit. out of all my visits this year, only 13% have been less than deliteful encounters and someone i wont go back and visit [some were not top notch, but still deliteful].

so, be careful what you choose for. you may just get what you want.

and as mick & company said, "you cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need."

have fun!!!

some ways to avoid the b.s. and drama is a) post more positive experiences, b) dont respond to it, c) and if you want to respond, call them on their b.s. and suggest what they could do.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #33
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Need more tits and ass pics...
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #34
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Interestingly, the women I see on a regular basis were all ones who were willing to invest some time and effort by meeting me OTC first before scheduling the first BCD session. They invested a small amount of time and are being well rewarded for it. Clearly, that may not work with every client nor is every lady willing or able to do that. Sometimes it works out well, other times its not going to result in business. But, in todays competive world, going the extra mile can be good business.

After experienceing the huge difference in the experience between those who meet me first and those who do not, I have decided to only see ladies who I meet before BCD (socials, lunch, drinks, etc). Not all guys want or need that but it clearly works best for me.

Oh, let me make it clear, I have not had a single bad experience with any of the ladies I have meet. It pays to be picky, I guess.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #35
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
When guy's go to the WW and ask rates $ menu, and their website is posted with all that info.

Or they say, do you have contact info, and their ad states PM me with reff's, name and so on.

Are they just looking at the pic's. Are kid's taken over the board.

What the fuck is going on here anymore.
well, it's not just this board. go to any organization, board, blog, website, even cocktail gathering. and you'll see very similar posts, comments, b.s.

i think a lot of people dont read what's written [missing directions or instructions], dont think critically, naively accept what's written as the "truth", dont think before saying or writing something, or are just being plain ass ignorant and/or stupid. [go read some comments on yahoo news articles or dallas news articles for evidence]. no wonder the U S of A is in deep doo doo!! i wonder what it's like in other countries.

but keep your chin up, have a positive attitude, and keep a smile on your face.

for a positive thread, go view/listen to the "somg of the day thread"
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=121484

have fun, folks!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Just like you can't fix stupid,
You can't fix assholes that get on here either.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #37
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmurf View Post
Just like you can't fix stupid,
You can't fix assholes that get on here either.
Very well said sir.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #38
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I rarely get on unless I'm bored anymore.

There is so much drama here and has been for a long time.

I prefer to post my ads and live my life without getting involved with some of the bullshit.

I use to love this place but some have ruined it for others.

Just not as fun as it use to be because some are disrespectful, negative, pissed off at the world and cant behave.

One Big Real Life Soap Opera......
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:37 AM   #39
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

I am 69 years old, regarding the original poster.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:14 AM   #40
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

It's not how old we are,but how old we act
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #41
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Taken from http://gordonkeith.wordpress.com/200...-voice-counts/

It's regarding the online comments section of news outlets, but I thought a lot of what is said is applicable here as well.

"The Dallas Morning News comments section is the worst example of what happens when everyone is allowed to publish their mental diarrhea. If you read the comments after an article or blog post, you know what I am talking about. It devolves so quickly you wish your ancestors had remained monkeys- at least the shit-slinging back then was more honest. You walk away asking “wow, are people really this mean and petty?” Yes, they are. I think even good people have been surprised how quickly they can get sucked into the vortex of fucktardom.

People on the internet can’t govern themselves. There is a reason why lottery winners and child stars start searching for rock bottom the moment they hit the top- humans aren’t built for sudden change, and the frustrated ego can’t handle the sudden power of having an audience.

It is very intoxicating at first because everyone can be Dorothy Parker in 140 characters or less. You can be witty without the need to sustain it. Negativity is the best way to insulate the ego, so you criticize everything, and pretty soon, everyone, in every forum, sounds like he’s trying out for Gawker. It is good for web traffic because each commenter checks back over and over to see if anyone has responded to the cool pile he left in the toilet, but it is bad for the product."
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #42
pmdelites
consulting for delites

gordon said what i've said for years, ever since i began using arpanet back in 1998 - the internet is a mask we can wear when we dont want to show who we are, but want to show off, make lewd comments, make ignorant comments, make rude comments, ...
or answers some woman's ad about geting down and having fun.

so, people, pls think before hooking up your mind to the internet.

or doing what "bud light" woman did at a recent cowboys game. as i dont listen to The Ticket, i had no idea who gordon was. so i went to his blog and saw the story about "bud light girl". there's another example of US of A run amuck!! but highly amusing, esp. the other blogs and articles he links to.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #43
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
It's not how old we are,but how old we act
yep, yep, yep!!!

tho i'm in my 50s, the only thing that makes me feel older than i was 30 yrs ago is the time it takes my body to repair strains, sprains, and pulled muscles. oh, that and lil delite's refractory period.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #44
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe it's the economy, maybe it's the slow dieing off of an older, better mannered generation, probably a little of both. I've seen the same swing in other completely unrelated sites. The political sites have always been on edge. But lately I've seen some of the very rudest posts on photography sites, even worse than the political sites or this site!

People in general have simply become more rude. At a restaurant recently I watched in amazement as a gentleman held the door open for a striking young lady, her male companion darted through ahead of her. It's just amazing what we've become, and what we let people get away with.

In answer to the original question, I find lately I feel much older than I am, except the mischief here can sometimes make me feel younger than I am.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #45
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Maybe it's the economy, maybe it's the slow dieing off of an older, better mannered generation, probably a little of both. I've seen the same swing in other completely unrelated sites. The political sites have always been on edge. But lately I've seen some of the very rudest posts on photography sites, even worse than the political sites or this site!

People in general have simply become more rude. At a restaurant recently I watched in amazement as a gentleman held the door open for a striking young lady, her male companion darted through ahead of her. It's just amazing what we've become, and what we let people get away with.

In answer to the original question, I find lately I feel much older than I am, except the mischief here can sometimes make me feel younger than I am.
Funny story, when I was a young lad, i accompanied my parents to a very ritzy, old school Italian restaurant. As we walked to the table, the maitre d' pulled out the chair. I hadn't ever been to a place like that, and not realizing he was doing it for my mother, I attempted to sit down. I say attempted, because as I started the motion, the maitre d' pulled the chair further back, and I wound up on the floor.

My dad didn't stop laughing the entire dinner.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women