Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Hot damn....someone tell cDg00 he doesn't have to quit....I'm back in co-ed.

Tell dearhunter how mean he is to one of your girls....you beautiful thing.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #17
redbull75
Gaining Momentum

Yep you are right. The pictures don't match and neither does the ethnicity. Only your name matches. Maybe the mods can help you remove that review.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #18
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11456
My ECCIE Reviews

I've taken the steps to get this corrected with eccie already.There is no need for anymore "advice" on this matter. DH has no right to say I'm bitching or call this a "AD campaign". Were is the respect? You're right Alexis, WOW!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #19
Smarty Marty
Real Pic No B&S

Dallas thread, including reviewer's agreeing with error

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=121852
Old 11-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It is a good thing this hobby isn't rocket science....I'm just saying.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #21
JaD2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel View Post
I've taken the steps to get this corrected with eccie already.There is no need for anymore "advice" on this matter. DH has no right to say I'm bitching or call this a "AD campaign". Were is the respect? You're right Alexis, WOW!
you are on right path.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

....and it begins anew.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
incognito
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Countdown to another Dallas vs Houston provider thread hijack... 10... 9... 8...
Old 11-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #24
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I am sorry you review link somehow screwed up. People on this board are somewhat more skeptical than average. More comprehensive explanation would avoid misunderstanding as this. DH is just DH. Don't get furious over what he says. Not worth it.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #25
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I've taken the steps to get this corrected with eccie already.There is no need for anymore "advice" on this matter. DH has no right to say I'm bitching or call this a "AD campaign". Were is the respect?
Glad you have taken steps to get things cleared up..... Nobody wants you to have reviews that are definitely NOT you attached to your showcase.... good or bad.... TRUST me! Not even DH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by young alexis View Post
Okay WOW this is how people get treated when they are letting people know that ECCIE is messing up!! It is a Eccie problem. Not the thread started!! You guys think with the wrong head, that nobody even sees that the ad to backpage is not our Rachel, nor that the number is NEVER been in any of her reviews, that are 2 pages long!! Does anybody see the new thing ECCIE did, that is causing business loss!! See under providers avatar that says MY ECCIE REVIEWS!!

You ladies? Whats up with the chuckles?? Yall are no help to other providers?? Deerhunter want to talk about Rachel and a AD campaign, lets talk about those ladies trying to ad campaign!!!

Ok ladies.... PLEASE.... don't take this personally..... there has been a recent RASH of provider ThreADs in this forum, and more than our fair share of others that have been BS first, and backtrack later.... so forgive us our edgyness on such matters.... but you get burned so many times in this similar fashion you undoubably get VERY skepticle about motives of ThreADs when posted..... ESPECIALLY when posted the same exact way in multiple forums..... Rachel.... once you fully explained yourself.... EVERYONE here was on your side and on the same page as you...... but how are we to know from the wording of the first post that you were not simply crying "WOLF!"?

Alexis, if I am not mistaken, you have been here MANY times.... and can attest that the Houston boys(and gals) are not a bad bunch(for the most part)........ So again... the chuckles were not directed at Rachel, but at the statements of the male members.... again due to recent events have every right to have sever doubts about a post like this.......

Nothing but the best to you Dallas ladies! We LOVE having you visit as much as possible! The more gorgeous ladies in town the better!!!

Everybody love everybody already!

JaD
Old 11-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #26
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11456
My ECCIE Reviews

ok this thread has gone to two pages.. i have reported it twice.. i have also emailed someone about it.. i had said something yesterday and today its still under my reviews.. so really i have nothing more to say on this thread..
Old 11-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #27
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
ok this thread has gone to two pages.. i have reported it twice.. i have also emailed someone about it.. i had said something yesterday and today its still under my reviews.. so really i have nothing more to say on this thread..

You try PM'ing a Mod directly about it? To their defense.... they have had to wade thru a TON of crap fucktards and hooktards here in Houston lately.... they may have taken a few days nap.....

Keep it up and get it off...... if it isn't you, you don't deserve to have it assigned to you..... Good luck!

JaD
Old 11-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #28
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

The review has been removed and corrected. Such things will happen and a note to mods can fix it. But, nothing is instant. Many similar named providers is usually the problem. Just bring it to our attention if there is a mistake and it will be handled.

Thanks
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women