Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #61
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantbelinda View Post
i would have to say that i dont like a guy to flat out ask for it because it does ruin the "not knowing what is going to happen" factor. I like to find out the size of the ship i will be riding on and how gently it is manuevered and how well the chemistry is. if it is the type of ride i like, then i like to take that person by surprise and take hold of the reign myself, so to speak. im not say i dont love it (which i do) i just dont like it to be something that is expected...
I actually love that approach and would hope other providers copy it. I can see where that mystery would work with a lot of clients. On the other hand, I haven't experienced Greek, so I'm looking for the "sure thing" when it comes to a provider. When I'm experienced and the novelty factor has worn off, it would definitely be a welcome surprise for the provider to take the reigns and lead me on a trip to the Greek Isles
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #62
MistressOlympia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39278

I think once you're together and getting to know each other it's wise to be honest about what you want. Why see a provider if you're going to have the same unfulfilling experience you could have for free with a woman from a bar?

I appreciate people who see our time together as a chance to be honest about the things they want, makes things funner. People have way too many hangups about sex.
MistressOlympia is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:42 AM   #63
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Or hangups about getting arrested.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:58 AM   #64
MistressOlympia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39278

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Or hangups about getting arrested.
Just hangups all around!
MistressOlympia is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:10 AM   #65
Hugbuddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

In regards to the OP's opening question, there is one method that I use to determine if a provider includes "Greek" or other activities, or which providers in your area or a location you'll be traveling to provide certain activities, and that's P411. Of course, if the provider is not a P411 member it's "moot", but if they are, this works pretty well.

Use the Advanced search feature on P411, pick your city or area, then simply check the box(s) in the "Select Activities below which are never offered in exchange for money", then click "Search" and only the providers that offer the particular "service" your seeking will appear!! You can refine your search however you choose which is helpful if you are looking only for a specific activity!!

In regards to the subject of GFE, what really defines it "etc", I think it varies from person to person, from provider to provider and from client to client! I have my own thoughts as to what a GFE provider is and it has nothing to do with activities listed on a menu. To me (IMHO), it is more about attitude (before, during & after the date) and how smoothly we "click" on all levels and very little to do with a specific menu item being available or not!! I know that what I look for one time can be (and usually is) slightly different than what I look for the next time (I think that's called variety, haha) and the level of the GFE experience can and usually does vary, and for me, that's OK!! For another client, it may not be!!
Hugbuddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #66
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugbuddy View Post
Use the Advanced search feature on P411, pick your city or area, then simply check the box(s) in the "Select Activities below which are never offered in exchange for money", then click "Search" and only the providers that offer the particular "service" your seeking will appear!! You can refine your search however you choose which is helpful if you are looking only for a specific activity!!
This is a great feature that P411 has added!!! However, not all providers have chosen to define their interests, so your search is not as all inclusive as you might think.

I'm not knocking those providers who haven't defined this area; I'm sure they have very good reasons for not doing so.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #67
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That search function menu can be abused to. It validates nothing unless you ask. But even then the provider could lie.

Case in point I saw a provider who said she offered asian cowgirl and k9 positions in her mpcfs. Then at the beginning of the session after the donation passed hands, she said she could only do mish activities and nothing on top. A type of lie I didnt really enjoy. lol

I trust a review written by a hobbyist before that field. Ladies can just check all the boxes that apply so they can be found in a search. Always wiggle room for the okie doke.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #68
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
That search function menu can be abused to. It validates nothing unless you ask. But even then the provider could lie.

Case in point I saw a provider who said she offered asian cowgirl and k9 positions in her mpcfs. Then at the beginning of the session after the donation passed hands, she said she could only do mish activities and nothing on top. A type of lie I didnt really enjoy. lol

I trust a review written by a hobbyist before that field. Ladies can just check all the boxes that apply so they can be found in a search. Always wiggle room for the okie doke.
Wow, that's sleazy. I will never understand why people insist of making their lives more difficult and stressful by lying like that. If I don't offer something a guy wants, what difference does it make if he finds my profile? Even if a provider was totally without ethics, such shenanigans are a quick way to get bad reviews.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #69
stargirl3355
Account Disabled

User ID: 9571
My ECCIE Reviews

as soon as you pass screening you can ask anything you want. More than likely if the girl doesnt list it anywhere or its not on a review she does not offer it. More than likely it will be a bit more considering most girls dont offer it and some that do may not enjoy it. I personally love it and but have realised lately no one was up to paying the price for it so... hell why not lower it. For me its just as fun. But yes as long as you pass screening most girls most likely wont have a problem with you asking. If you wait to ask during a session be sure to bring your own lube. It is a must with greek! xoxox good luck!
stargirl3355 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 PM   #70
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Might be too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl3355 View Post
as soon as you pass screening you can ask anything you want. More than likely if the girl doesnt list it anywhere or its not on a review she does not offer it. More than likely it will be a bit more considering most girls dont offer it and some that do may not enjoy it. I personally love it and but have realised lately no one was up to paying the price for it so... hell why not lower it. For me its just as fun. But yes as long as you pass screening most girls most likely wont have a problem with you asking. If you wait to ask during a session be sure to bring your own lube. It is a must with greek! xoxox good luck!

If the provider doesn't know that greek is likely to happen she might not prepare for it. That's an accident waiting to happen which is not very sexy. I think no matter what you should know b4 you arrive if the islands are going to be hit or not. You can get excited about it and she can prepare.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:05 PM   #71
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Not for the guys in Upstate NY. Many gentlemen have referred to me as "the definition of GFE" or a "true GFE," but I do not offer BBBJ. I hate it when the experience I provide is labeled based on a list of menu items; must you really reduce us to that?
In one of my reviews of a visit with China, I said she "Transcended GFE" and after about a half dozen visits overall, I stand by that assessment. For someone whose physical delights are exquisite, it says quite a lot that, for me, China's most compelling quality as a provider is the totality of her as a person. She's a remarkable woman.

I suppose this will come across as white knighting although I don't think China needs defending here...my intent was simply to corroborate her assertion that many of us who have seen her overwhelmingly consider her to be a GFE provider.

I'd like to think that anyone with a girlfriend would value the whole person over any particular sexual activity...and if you think about it, there are plenty of GFs who are very selective about which activities they will engage in before marriage. I get and am sympathetic to those for whom a specific set of acts not traditionally offered by "old school" providers equates to GFE. Still, I think they might miss the possibility of something special by sticking with rigid definitions.

As for the original question of this thread (so as to not be entirely in hi-jack mode)...I think a reasonable approach when first meeting a provider is to get some sense of the things she enjoys, rather than going for some inventory of the "menu". For me, as good as Greek might feel, I rather pass if the provider didn't enjoy it.

You may want to consider some very careful exploratory touching (light finger grazes or a bit of roaming during DATY) in the vicinity to see if she responds...and it's a good idea to check in when you are exploring new territory with "is this okay?", "or does this feel good?" Sometimes the body can build to a decision that the mind hadn't even considered ahead of time. Just remember to keep everything respectful and if you find yourself heading down a road that is closed, be ready to cheerfully detour somewhere else.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #72
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
I am not a provider but if you brought that up to me I would not see you as I would wonder where that thing had been.

Once a year during my annual physical is enough for me.
Guest071711 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women