Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41805
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36194
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

If a gentleman inquires about my services before our first meeting, screened or not, I will never see him. I thought it was understood that inquiries about such things were strictly forbidden!

If all providers were like me, then you would have to have a first meeting with them before finding out if they provided what you were looking for. That's not a great position to be in...I guess it's a good thing that not all providers are like me!
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Got to agree with the girls, after screening ask away, you won't offend me. From me the answer is not no, but Hell no! Sorry that end is exit only. I have given it a try a couple of times and found no pleasure at all, for me it is very painful. More power to those that do enjoy it.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
If a gentleman inquires about my services before our first meeting, screened or not, I will never see him. I thought it was understood that inquiries about such things were strictly forbidden!

If all providers were like me, then you would have to have a first meeting with them before finding out if they provided what you were looking for. That's not a great position to be in...I guess it's a good thing that not all providers are like me!
That's very true. From a hobbyist point of view it does make it difficult to choose you. Unless you have reviews to kinda tell your availabilities
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #19
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
That's very true. From a hobbyist point of view it does make it difficult to choose you. Unless you have reviews to kinda tell your availabilities
Yes, I believe we ladies have the right to expect that the gentleman will do his research. I have plenty of reviews to look at listing activities, and so I would be surprised if someone came to me expecting a BBBJ. Cpalmson, I mean no disrespect to you; greek is a different beast, and I know that.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Your right again

Quote:
Yes, I believe we ladies have the right to expect that the gentleman will do his research. I have plenty of reviews to look at listing activities, and so I would be surprised if someone came to me expecting a BBBJ. Cpalmson, I mean no disrespect to you; greek is a different beast, and I know that.

I agree again and after looking at your reviews I would not hesitate to call you.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #21
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree again and after looking at your reviews I would not hesitate to call you.
Thank you! I always hope that the experiences the gentlemen have with me make up for the perceived lack of "menu items."
Old 10-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #22
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Forbidden, yes if not screened first. There could always be questions that you wouldn't normally ask unless screened. I understand your point but on the other hand I would hate to set an appointment with a provider I REALLY wanted to see based solely on her pics and then meet with her and find out she is not a True GFE provider (DFK, LFK, BBBJ = GFE). Just wasted time for bother parties.

However you are right as 90% of the providers give a full list of activities and restrictions and have plenty of reviews to back them up. I for one never even contact a Provider until I do my research.
Chig232 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #23
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would imagine it would be very difficult for those without a list of potential activities and/or reviews to deny gentlemen the opportunity to ask questions before a meeting. In this case, just make sure you're screened first, guys!
Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #24
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

You can go to their websites if the reviews are not helpful. I advertise it but I sure wouldn't do it everyday.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #25
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Thanks for all the input and feedback. Trust me, I do my research. I was just looking for info on how to fill in some of that missing info that can't be gotten from an ad or review. There is a lot of gray area in some regards and wanted to know how providers felt on filling in those missing pieces. BTW, I would never inquire about services during initial contact, and I always ask when the appropriate time would be. Most providers tend to be okay with after I've been screened and an appointment has been set.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #26
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Problem is that some providers that offer greek don't want it known. They will offer it to regulars only and request the service not be included in any reviews. Some providers don't want to be known as "Greek Providers" or appear in a review as upselling for the service. I remember one provider mentioning that "it's hard to walk for a couple days" so she kept the service quiet.
Another provider, on our first get together, explicitly explained her rules to me that everything was available except for greek. No problem. On our second meeting, I made a comment about her fantastic ass. She says "you can have it for $."
Moral of the story... you never know.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #27
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Only the ones that like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Problem is that some providers that offer greek don't want it known. They will offer it to regulars only and request the service not be included in any reviews. Some providers don't want to be known as "Greek Providers" or appear in a review as upselling for the service. I remember one provider mentioning that "it's hard to walk for a couple days" so she kept the service quiet.
Another provider, on our first get together, explicitly explained her rules to me that everything was available except for greek. No problem. On our second meeting, I made a comment about her fantastic ass. She says "you can have it for $."
Moral of the story... you never know.
I can tell by your reply that your running into providers that either don't like it or want to upsell on it. If you stay with the ones that advertise it included your chances are you will enjoy it more also as the provider likes it too
Old 10-30-2010, 05:50 PM   #28
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
I can tell by your reply that your running into providers that either don't like it or want to upsell on it. If you stay with the ones that advertise it included your chances are you will enjoy it more also as the provider likes it too
I don't know if they didn't like it. They just didn't want to do it with everyone. It was sort of nice-like being in special club.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default They didn't I promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
I don't know if they didn't like it. They just didn't want to do it with everyone. It was sort of nice-like being in special club.

If she can't walk for a few days then she didn't like it. lol
Old 10-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #30
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
If she can't walk for a few days then she didn't like it. lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies