Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42315
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #31
mudpuppy2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

could she have not messged the ref providers on eccie without giving out phone numbers
mudpuppy2009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #32
Chunky Dunk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Hey Guys and Gals,
I have some questions as to proper etiquette for both providers and hobbyists. I am asking these just to find out what realistic expectations I should have. I am guessing that everyone's answers will be a little different because of comfort with the known (relationship between provider and hobbyist). I guess I'm wanting the answers to be in the frame of mind as to dealing with a noob. Its just a request for help. I do not mean these questions in any smartass way. I'm just looking for a way to read between the lines.

1) When placing a request for time on P411 what is the time frame that should be given for the providers needs. Is making the request for time in the short term better or worse. Should appoments be planned several days in advance or requests be made within hours of the requested time? I can see issues with both but would like to know what is preferred.

2) When replies are sent and told that they will contact you tomorrow. Is that a blow off? Is following up the next day with a reply text or resubmission of the P411 request considered rude or wrong for some reason? I would think that its a gentle reminder that I'm interested in meeting them. I do not wish to be a pest and bother someone.

3) If you respond with I will call you in a bit, does that mean that you should probley look somewhere else as I will not be getting back to you? I know this one could easily sound like I'm bitter but nothing could be further from the truth. I would just hate sending out more than one request to find someone and then explain that I have already booked with someone else. But then again waiting around for the call that doesn't occur can be a little frustrating. I don't want to burn any bridges by upsetting someone.
I would love any feedback that you could provide.

Thanks

Chunky Dunk
Chunky Dunk is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #33
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Usually when I ask you to call me tomorrow, I MEAN call tomorrow that means I am more then likely waiting to hear back from you and seeing if you are serious, In the meantime I am checking your references, etc.

also:
We are only human doll, and sometimes the phones get CrAzY, although it isn't very unprofessional I have lost track of the people I have spoken to b/c of large volume of calls that have come in that day(especially when im driving) So BY ALL MEANS (speaking for myself here) call, text, PM, me back if I say call back or If I say will call you back tomorrow and fail to do so.If I don't want you to call me back I will tell you then and there it's not looking to good, So neither of our valuable time is wasted and you are free to look around some more.

and last:

My preference would be 24 hrs in advance (we all differ tho.

email addresses of other providers can also be used to check references if you are uncomfortable giving out phone numbers.

Hope this helps XoXo's
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #34
Chunky Dunk
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Hey Ali,
Thank you, I do fully understand that your phones are probley blowing up. How could it not, y'all are at a level of hotness that give me the most delightful daydreams. I feel better about it and guess no response to the reinvite probley just means that the interest isn't there. Truly a shame, but you can never say what the future will hold. I am just making sure that I don't upset anyone because I simply didn't know and wasn't bright enough to ask. Thank you for your kind and honest input to this nervous noobs questions.

Chunky Dunk
Chunky Dunk is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #35
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

1. I don't think any of the ladies would say they prefer last minute requests. The further in advance that you're able to plan the better. That doesn't mean that we won't do everything we can to accommodate last minute requests. We understand that not everyone has the ability to plan in advance. But as a preference, advance notice is always better.

2. I definitely think you should remind a provider of your request if she says she'll let you know at a later time.

3. I think that if you don't hear back within thirty minutes then you should look for someone else. We get caught in situations where there are possible but not definite schedule conflicts. For example, a regular could say "I think I'll be able to get away for a couple of hours tomorrow, but I'm not for sure. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know." and inevitably I will get a call the next morning from someone else wanting to meet at the same time. But I think half an hour is sufficient enough to sort things out and get back to you.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #36
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Your welcome ANYTIME!
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:00 AM   #37
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
You did the right thing. NEVER give private information a provider has given to you to anyone without the provider's permission.

Scratch her off your list and go to the next one.

+1, I must agree with the Mac on this one. Some providers have different levels of privacy that should always be respected. And vice versa.

Its not that hard to get most providers to give quick references. We actually are a pretty good group of girls that try to watch each others backs!!
We have our secrets to get a hold of one another!!! lol

Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:28 AM   #38
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah... most providers are easy to get ref from... within the hour or less, it's taken longer before but sometimes thats if we are engaged or traveling, I guess!... I'm Ref Friendly 2 So Just Hit Me Up ANYTIME girls... n NEWBIES ....call for appts... then ill ask u to send ur p411 or whatever info i might need..!...
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I have to admit I'm the worst when saying hey let me call you right back I get caught up and sometimes will have others call after the one I said I would call back and then I'm like Sh^t " what number was that" And then we're both at a loss.

I never thinks it hurts to touch base again!! Just don't blow the phone up then thats when we get paranoid.....

And Ladies... its kinda vice versa don;t blow them up either ....

We all have REAL lives just some of ours are more flexible than others
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women