Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-14-2010, 01:58 AM   #61
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

coefficient In dont do CIM even when YMMV is involved! BTW if I was to ever it definitely wouldnt be extended to you dear. You say things for shock value and attention,but you need to grow the hell up! Sorry to hijack Darth back to our scheduled program.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:04 AM   #62
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey stupid bitch. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DO YMMV/CIM/ETC. EVEN SEE ME.

That has been established through the text that I have read while logged in on this forum.

When I see your avatar and think of that shit I imagine you doing it to Eccie Addict/DED and the rest of the blokes you jock on here. - THAT'S BASED ON THE TEXT THAT I HAVE READ ON THIS FUCKING FORUM.

DO NOT ADDRESS ME EVER AGAIN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM. DO NOT JUMP INTO MY THREADS AND WINE ABOUT EVERYONE "FOLLOWING A TROLL" DUMB MUTHAFUCKA PEOPLE SURE AS THE FUCK RESPONDED IN IT AM I RIGHT? READ THE FUCKING SUBTITLE/DESCRIPTION OF THIS FORUM - "thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

It went 4 plus pages deep, muthafuckas laughed in it, muthafuckas thought about the shit - then shut the fuck up and get your fuckin' panties out a bunch.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:13 AM   #63
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

bye bye no need to entertain or feed the trolls
Old 10-14-2010, 04:55 AM   #64
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
Hey stupid bitch. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DO YMMV/CIM/ETC. EVEN SEE ME.

That has been established through the text that I have read while logged in on this forum.

When I see your avatar and think of that shit I imagine you doing it to Eccie Addict/DED and the rest of the blokes you jock on here. - THAT'S BASED ON THE TEXT THAT I HAVE READ ON THIS FUCKING FORUM.

DO NOT ADDRESS ME EVER AGAIN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM. DO NOT JUMP INTO MY THREADS AND WINE ABOUT EVERYONE "FOLLOWING A TROLL" DUMB MUTHAFUCKA PEOPLE SURE AS THE FUCK RESPONDED IN IT AM I RIGHT? READ THE FUCKING SUBTITLE/DESCRIPTION OF THIS FORUM - "thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

It went 4 plus pages deep, muthafuckas laughed in it, muthafuckas thought about the shit - then shut the fuck up and get your fuckin' panties out a bunch.
RTM
Old 10-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #65
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

CoEfficient - So far...You have posted insulting remarks 2 times in one thread.

The trifecta is usually hard to hit at a the horse or dogtrack.

Check your points!!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #66
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
coefficient In dont do CIM even when YMMV is involved! BTW if I was to ever it definitely wouldnt be extended to you dear. You say things for shock value and attention,but you need to grow the hell up! Sorry to hijack Darth back to our scheduled program.
GOD Mila is hot even when she says she "doesn't" do CIM lol. Maybe it's the new pic....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #67
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DJ I did thank you babe. Thank you DM and EA are you just a little horny this morning,lol? Im glad you like the pics though
Old 10-14-2010, 06:34 AM   #68
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Just a little bit lol. I would get you to meet me here at work but we might get in trouble hahaha
Old 10-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #69
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
Uh..... well.... In his defense there........he DID say "when I look at your Avatar, I IMAGINE...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
Hey stupid B#@ch. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DO YMMV/CIM/ETC. EVEN SEE ME.

Ok..... well now there is NO defense for that..... BRO!!! Speaking of panties in a bunch!!!! Put the pipe down, push the keyboard away and sleep on it...... Not sure the RTM button was needed there, DJ, as the Mods were already all over this thread, but......... Coeff..... you DEFINITELY Earned your points on that one sir..........

But as far as this subject goes..... It is kind of sad that darthMaul (or anyone for that matter) has to post something like this........ anyone who gets into this and doesn't realize that it is almost 100% YMMV, needs a realitly check and needs to smarten up! You want a sure fire way to fuckup a good thing you have going with a provider..... Spill the extras you got!!

Ladies who have opened up their menus for me, and given a much greater experience to me..... THANK YOU!!!! And for those of you who I haven't seen yet, that may in the future... Thanks and see you soon!

JaD
Old 10-14-2010, 07:53 AM   #70
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I still say "bullshit".......even if DJ ignores it.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #71
Horsefly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I never put the off-menu extras I receive in reviews. And I never do reviews at all on the long list of RMT's I've corrupted, several "retired" providers, and UTR's. I suppose discretion is part of the reason, but the main reason is to deny the information to the small number of foul-mouthed jerks on this board.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #72
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Deleted... since Horsefly edited out portion of his original post...
Old 10-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #73
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I love the smell of manpussy in the morning.........it smells like.........pussy.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #74
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Hmmm...

I have been around a minute, and been in every subculture of this industry. And the "Hobby" is but one small piece of the industry,
and has grown immensely last couple years.
The "Hobby" used to be about people, consumers/hobbyist & providers, having a place, in which they connected in a "gentleman & lady-like " fashion. Meaning the Hobbyist were nothing but gentleman,
and to be a provider, you acted like a lady. No bait and switch shit, and no outbursts of "bros before hoe's"; while you may have thought it; to be a part of the community you had to behave. Today, this and the other old school etiquette is long forgotten, disregarded, and just plain disrespected.
I actually had a young strapping Hobbyist tell me that the Hobby was about "More bang for your buck, controlling the provider's rates & services, & being a Pirate"~but he just had the balls to say it out loud, or the ignorance.

Blow Pop wrote a great little spew above,
about reviewing extras being a dishonest act, and it is.
But so is not putting those extra's on the review, so the Provider see it, and thinks it Kosher ~ but she can't see the ROS.
But she reads between the lines & thinks out side the box.
This scenario I am describing, is worse than putting it in the review.
Basically, you show your character, and lack there of, and disrespect her and her intellect. This is DISHONEST.
So the review is honest? By who's standards? Honesty seems to mean and be interpreted different around here. I know one thing though, if you don't exchange payment, or make payment arrangements, then that is not a Hobby activity. ....

I am gonna shut up before I go live... Have a lovely day yall!

xoxo,
Amy Oral, Phd
Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #75
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Uh..... well.... In his defense there........he DID say "when I look at your Avatar, I IMAGINE...."

JaD
You see what I'm saying. It's like we are in a 9th grade classroom and she's the hottest chick currently between the hours of 2:00 to 2:55pm and she thinks she has this trump card (pussy, sex, getting with her, etc..) she can pull at any time reminding me that she will never have paid sex with me. Unaware of the fact there are hotter women outside the class room.

Shit just pisses me off. With every provider there is YMMV. Mila mentions she's YMMV I get kind of curious as to what it is. Ultimately, it's not important because I know she made a vow to not see me. That's fine but with her avatar I just imagine that. Not me - I don't want to do her - I don't like her attitude. I've had CIM on plenty occaisions. There's other pussy out there. Slimmer and sexier providers than her I can and have hooked up with.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women