Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Backpage busts

Has anybody heard about this yet?

According to the AG two men were arrested after responding to a backpage ad. It appears the police posed as XXXX an arrested them when they showed up.

Scary, be careful out there if you use BP.

http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headli...104897229.html

granted I do not condone what these men were looking for but wow.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Fuck 'em. Not only are they scumbags they're giving ammo to LE 2 try & shut down all of the adult services.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Hoorah for LE! Take this with a grain of salt but I have a life long love of cops. And good for them for targeting a sting on pedos. Will this be misapplied to all hobbyists? Unfortunately yes, but goddamn. My baby sister just turned 13 and I will murder the first man (18+) who tries to lay a finger on her.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
Karizmah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49234
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow thanks for the heads up .
Karizmah is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
Georgeherman29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Special place in Hell for guys like the one's that got caught in the sting.

Six is playing it off as representative of Backpage, which is also complete BS. What do you expect a politician running for re-election. Go figure.
Georgeherman29 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My point exactly. They take the actions of a couple of SMF's and try to spin it as an excuse to go after all adult services online. As a father of a daughter I say we just shoot the fuckers when they show up & save the taxpayers the cost of a trial. But the idea that me hooking up with an adult female on BP has ANY correlation to sick fucks like that is insane.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Hoorah for LE! Take this with a grain of salt but I have a life long love of cops. And good for them for targeting a sting on pedos. Will this be misapplied to all hobbyists? Unfortunately yes, but goddamn. My baby sister just turned 13 and I will murder the first man (18+) who tries to lay a finger on her.
I agree! I am a father and grandfather. I just don't understand how any person could be so depraved that they would harm a child. There is no excuse.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 AM   #8
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #9
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

2 words luraun bobbit their ass
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #10
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What's the difference in punishment between A and B?

A) Guys answer a real ad and get caught showing up at the house of a real XXXX.
B) Guys answer a phony ad and get caught showing up at the house where there isn't a XXXX.

The intent is the same, but there was no danger of the actual crime being committed in B. In fact, the crime was impossible to commit in B. Should the punishment be identical?

Shouldn't the same thing apply to attempted murder, regardless if there was a real person there or not? If you show up with anything that could be considered a deadly weapon, you've demonstrated the intent to kill. What does it matter if the house is empty?

I'm just saying that two wrongs don't make a right. This is a bad law being abused against very bad guys, but still a bad law.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Where the Backpage moderators? Has anyone seen these ads? I know last year there were some very explicit ads advertising underage girls but that seems to be very rare. I worry about the one Elf, whose name escapes me, who showed up this week. She looks so young and it even looks like she has braces on.
Still the media is being irresponsible again. Yesterday (last night) they were reporting a MAJOR sting operation and now we hear it is two idiots.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
What's the difference in punishment between A and B?

A) Guys answer a real ad and get caught showing up at the house of a real XXXX.
B) Guys answer a phony ad and get caught showing up at the house where there isn't a XXXX.

The intent is the same, but there was no danger of the actual crime being committed in B. In fact, the crime was impossible to commit in B. Should the punishment be identical?

Shouldn't the same thing apply to attempted murder, regardless if there was a real person there or not? If you show up with anything that could be considered a deadly weapon, you've demonstrated the intent to kill. What does it matter if the house is empty?

I'm just saying that two wrongs don't make a right. This is a bad law being abused against very bad guys, but still a bad law.
You should watch the show PREDATOR RAW: To Catch a Predator sometime. Comes on about 11pm or midnight a few nights a week I believe on MSNBC. At the end they tell what each person's sentence was. Some are like OMG I can't believe that's all he got, and some are like OMG that's a very lengthy sentence. A friend and I used to watch it together, and make lewd comments about what fucks these idiots were. I finally had to stop watching the show because I was left in such a depressed mood afterwards. Caused more recurring emotional pain than it did in the joy of revenge.

There are actually a few different types of child predators. Three I believe.

The most sick being the ones that are ONLY attracted and sexually stimulated by children. At this time, I do not believe there is any cure for them no matter what any mental health book has or will ever say. They need to be removed from society with no chance for re-entry. They will ALWAYS seek out prey.

Then there are other ones that would include for example a father who molests his daughter(s), but has no other sexual attraction to other kids. These are the ones that have an inferiority complex, feel below average, not good enough, usually going through an extreme amount of stress in their lives, use religion as a way of proving to the community that they are upstanding citizens (PUKE), have a need to establish power & control, blah blah blah, and so they molest a little kid to achieve that even though it changes that child's life forever! They are the MOST selfish in my eyes. To use/abuse/confuse an innocent child to help you improve the way you feel about yourself disgusts me beyond anything else I could possibly imagine here on Earth!

In my opinion, if your intentions were to do anything sexual with a young person under the age of 18, then you should have the punishment that acts as if you did commit that crime. (Excluding crap like a 19 yr old dude dating a 17 yr old girl. That is BS, and branding them as a sex predator will forever ruin their chances of a successful life!) They need to be doing more than sting operations, arrests and jail time. Yes those are great and productive. BUT they need to figure out what kind of predator they are as well. Evaluations are key! If they see a person is only attracted to children then lock them up somewhere where they can never hurt another child ever again!
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

yeah i was sickened when I read that but I was also thinking in the back of my mind they were going to try and lump us consenting of legal age adults with those sickos.

I cant and never will be able to understand how someone that age or any change find someone that young attractive in a sexual way.

I agree with cheaper chop it off and than as bottomless said lock them up and throw away the key

Gives me the creeps.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
Heelnipper
Gaining Momentum

Guys like these two always make me hope there is a "special" place in prison for them.
Heelnipper is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelnipper View Post
Guys like these two always make me hope there is a "special" place in prison for them.
There is, between the prison mattress and "Bubba" (not our Bubba)
Kaboom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women