Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #16
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Or............and I'm just throwing this out there.......some of us value our privacy and do not wish for there to be traceable paperwork.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #17
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Or............and I'm just throwing this out there.......some of us value our privacy and do not wish for there to be traceable paperwork.
I agree 100%. You can never put too high a price on privacy. I'm with you on this one. It doesn't matter how "carefull" they claim they will be your info. If its on paper, LE or others could get their hands on it.

Pay no attention to Jackie and MsElena. They are just a couple of discussion board divas who 1) have to be the focus of attention, and 2) think they are always right.

swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #18
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks swarmy, but they are just speaking their piece. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't expect to get responses all across the board.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #19
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Its the agency owners right to make sure that the ladies working for them are of age. Hence, wanting ID.

I can respect the privacy issue, but darlin' its a computer era and privacy has become a thing of the past in pretty much most cases.

Swarmy, why is it that you always take a swipe at Jackie or myself when the opinion given doesn't agree with yours? Are you that petty? Are we divas? No. Do we need to have all the attention? Please. If that was the case, we'd be posting naked/topless pics, flirting up a storm and posting 24 hrs a day in every thread.

Swarmy, we've not addressed you so please and I believe I can speak for Jackie on this too, leave us alone and stop posting negative comments about us. You seem to take a swipe at us at least once or twice a month. It doesn't make you look good and it isn't going to help you get a freebie with any of the ladies.

Now, lets return to the topic at hand.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #20
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I've been very active online for 15 years. And yet, my real name is still pretty much ungoogle-able. Had I been asked for an ID initially I would not have contracted with the agency. But I explained my issue to Brooke and as far as I know we ended on good terms. I have a series of fake names that I have been using for years (including the paperwork I filled out initially for the agency), for various reasons, so that nothing ever comes back to the real me. And while some people are obviously comfortable sharing more, I am not.

I've even managed to arrange it so that my license plates do not come back with my name. Would any of this stop LE? No. Will it stop your average person? Yah. Which is really my only concern. Even outside of this hobby my motto for YEARS has been "there is no evidence." I don't use any social networking sites either. I am, by nature, a hermit and people are only permitted to know about me what I choose to share, regardless of context.

So while I appreciate you ladies standing up for Brooke and EF, she isn't mad, I'm not mad. I just decided to go in a direction which allows me to stay in my comfort zone.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Actually any agency that does not check ID and keep records would leave them self wide open for prosecution under 18 US 2251 and 18 US 2257, in addition to 18 US 1591, 2421, 2422, 2423 and 2324 anyone who would work for an agency that does not keep this information is an idiot, as you could very easily find youself in a heap of shit. If the agency has your information and they are raided by the police, it means nothing, they can't prove a case because you work for the agency they have to prove that you did something illegal which could only occur during a sting operation. The only time this information could be used against you would be if you were the material owner of the operation.

In this case Swarmy's advise is ill advised and could lead to problems. I know he has some issues with Elane and Jackie, but I can tell you that Jackie is usually right on the money when it comes to legal issues and Elane gives solid advise so the choice is yours, good luck to you, hope it all works out for ya.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women