Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2010, 06:53 AM   #61
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
While shopping for sushi at the new Kroger Marketplace is purely innocent, trying out the beds in the home decor section is likely to get you arrested.
Yeah, but wouldn't that be the most well-earned 15 minutes of fame EVER?

Imagine the 6 o'clock news..."Local couple found frolicking..."

And the follow-up infamy..."Where do I know you...hey, wait a minute--You're the Kroger Marketplace lady..."
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:25 AM   #62
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Tame gentleman as is elderly self more likely to be thrown out for excess sampling at cheese counter than unauthorized test of bedding. Thought most amusing, am chortling even as words are typing. Am most intrigued by new edifice of many facets. Can think of no safer or novel manner in which to become better acquainted. Most unfortunate wine is unavailable unless consumed on parking lot. It is the crazy romantic in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
While shopping for sushi at the new Kroger Marketplace is purely innocent, trying out the beds in the home decor section is likely to get you arrested.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #63
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

You know it has happened. Fresh produce very suggestive. Unfortunalely thread has been most seriously highjacked. Will close contraption. Ladies, you know where to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Yeah, but wouldn't that be the most well-earned 15 minutes of fame EVER?

Imagine the 6 o'clock news..."Local couple found frolicking..."

And the follow-up infamy..."Where do I know you...hey, wait a minute--You're the Kroger Marketplace lady..."
Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #64
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
You know it has happened. Fresh produce very suggestive. Unfortunalely thread has been most seriously highjacked. Will close contraption. Ladies, you know where to find.
Yes, Mr. Chan. I'm still smarting from getting slapped the last time I tried to squeeze the melons in the produce section . . .

Now, back to regular programing before we both collect negative points for hijacking the thread.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #65
sandman3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Well you could always "take a vacation," and come visit me in DFW these days. While it's true there are a zillion ads a day down here, I've yet to see anyone I hadn't seen when I was living in Little Rock. Partly a product of my insane work hours at the new job, but also partly I just prefer repeat visits with girls I know, rather than tempt probability with a series of hit or miss attempts with new girls. Sorry to see all the issues up there, still a lot of friends there that I care about, and would be very upset to hear they were in trouble.
sandman3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #66
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
I feel so emotional right now.. I would like to Thank all of you. To be atleast nominated is a joy in itself. Will I get roses or maybe a crown??? Days and years past I have been nominated for things but never never never MS CONGENIALITY. I am beside myself. Thank you for the nomination I will do my best if elected to uphold and respect all by laws.
Will you now be working for World Peace?
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #67
Midwest_Nadine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44254
My ECCIE Reviews

Been there, done that. Years ago I was naive and trusted a local provider and she threw me under the bus. Mainly work with LE cause she was caught with drugs and afraid of losing her kids.

I like you, warned everyone and I know some think just cause you got busted that you are now plagued with some disease. A true professional will just keep the mouth shut, protect her clients and the ladies and just accept the misdemeanor...in most cases if you stay clean for 2 years, do your community service, do some counseling and pay your fines, it gets dropped from your record.

Best wishes for you! It's not the end of the world
Midwest_Nadine is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:06 PM   #68
Livonia
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Why do posters always have to hijack posts? I want to thank Syn for coming forward with this information. She could have hidden the information, but she came forth and that shows a class act.
Livonia is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #69
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
Why do posters always have to hijack posts? I want to thank Syn for coming forward with this information. She could have hidden the information, but she came forth and that shows a class act.
I confess that I have been guilty of this from time to time. I will try to be a more diligent "super mod" to start steering posts back to true north...

Alright guys, back on topic. And thanks to Syn, who is a sweet, courageous and sexy lady.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #70
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO!!!! Does bullying count Mr.Giz ,lol?!
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #71
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews

Syn ,
So sorry to hear you were the other busted as well. I am starting to get better now, been in and out of hospitals... after jail. I just wanted to say KUDOS TO YOU, as well I tried to say something here but was locked out? Haven't been on much since...a good friend said I needed to read this thread to put my 2 pennies in so... here they are I myself am remaining DISCREET & CONFIDENTIAL my ONLY and I repeat MY ONLY regret is going against my usual and doing a F-ing out-call WTF I did this to myself! And furthermore, ...I have been in the business for over 18 years and still going. And THIS wont stop me nor will a lil gallbladder surgery nor physical repercussions from jail! When I am better YOU will see me again. Look out gentleman Alexis is staying and she is NOT CHANGED ....!!!!!! Just going back to the in-call deal where we are all safe TO HAVE FUN!
THANK YOU!!! to all my Hobbyist Friends AND Professional Lady Friends: I THANK YOU for your support and looking forward to "getting back to playing" with YOU ALL SOON!!! WINK WINK
MOLE THEORY : HAS NOT & WILL NOT EVER APPLY TO THIS GIRL!
GIRLS IF YOU NEED TIPS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH Le SCARE TACTICS call me!
XXOO,ALEXIS SEYMORE
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #72
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Well said, Ms.Alexis. Most happy for returning health, and hoping for speedy recovery.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #73
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Cool ooh sweets!

why thanku sexy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Well said, Ms.Alexis. Most happy for returning health, and hoping for speedy recovery.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #74
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink this was supposedto be a quote to syn

Sorry Syn sweets! i messed up somewhere here. Still new to the chat stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
Syn ,
So sorry to hear you were the other busted as well. I am starting to get better now, been in and out of hospitals... after jail. I just wanted to say KUDOS TO YOU, as well I tried to say something here but was locked out? Haven't been on much since...a good friend said I needed to read this thread to put my 2 pennies in so... here they are I myself am remaining DISCREET & CONFIDENTIAL my ONLY and I repeat MY ONLY regret is going against my usual and doing a F-ing out-call WTF I did this to myself! And furthermore, ...I have been in the business for over 18 years and still going. And THIS wont stop me nor will a lil gallbladder surgery nor physical repercussions from jail! When I am better YOU will see me again. Look out gentleman Alexis is staying and she is NOT CHANGED ....!!!!!! Just going back to the in-call deal where we are all safe TO HAVE FUN!
THANK YOU!!! to all my Hobbyist Friends AND Professional Lady Friends: I THANK YOU for your support and looking forward to "getting back to playing" with YOU ALL SOON!!! WINK WINK
MOLE THEORY : HAS NOT & WILL NOT EVER APPLY TO THIS GIRL!
GIRLS IF YOU NEED TIPS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH Le SCARE TACTICS call me!
XXOO,ALEXIS SEYMORE
Old 09-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #75
Guest072211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

At the risk of sounding like a WK I do have some info that should be shared, although it looks like Alexis is taking care of it herself. I saw Alexis had posted an alert elsewhere when she was busted and commented she was blocked from posting here. She gave me the OK to pass along the info. Not wanting to expose her to any potential repercussions the info was PM'd to Huck to get posted where, in theory at least until I read Lily's comment, only the Ladies could see it. The same info also went to Gina. Note also that Mr. Chan has reported seeing her since that time. Lets all be cautious out there, but lets also not turn on each other.
Guest072211-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women