Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default A favor from the ladies - The Weekend Lineup

Ladies of ECCIE,

We have had a little discussion going and many of us would like to ask a small favor. There was some debate about raising the subject in the open because we don't want to insult anyone, or call anyone out. But this has been on our minds.

Some of us like to hobby on weekends. And, thoughtfully, the powers that be at ECCIE world headquarters have a special ad forum for us and for ladies who are available to meet our needs. The problem is, certain ladies are posting "Weekend Lineup" hours who don't work weekends. Needless to say that's kind of frustrating. While we understand that you all want to get your name out there as much as possible, we hope you understand how frustrating it is for us to contact a girl who posts an ad in the Weekend Lineup section who only works Monday to Friday.

We'd kind of appreciate it if the Weekend Lineup" ads were limited to people who actually work weekends.

Thank you for your time an understanding.

Sincerely,

The ECCIE Weekend Hobbyists
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

plus 47 on the above.

and nicely worded, sharktrager.

seriously, ladies, if you are going to post in weekend or even the regular ad section [which i realize only takes a few minutes to do so], please do so if you really will be taking appts. us weekend hobbyists would really appreciate as it wont waste your time nor ours.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

I have struck out for two days straight on the weekend before, I really wish the weekend line up would be for the weekend. I have called some ladies within minutes of them posting on Saturday to find out they are either not available on the weekend or they are not offering incall at this time even though their ad says they do? Very confused by this, I really miss VIP and Studio 1 which were always a great back up plan on the weekends.
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

+100000 on wishing those posting in the Weekend forum really planned to work at least one of the two days AND mentioned which day(s) they would be available and what times.

It has become so worthless that I find better luck looking to get laid on Backpage because over there, if they're paying for the ad for a weekend, they plan on answering the phone and getting naked.

Here? Not so much.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well sometimes I am not in town but its my birthday monday, I will be here and posting tomorrow so that means I will actually be here this weekend!

*gasp* I know I am never home, but am this weekend

I NEED BIRTHDAY LOVE.......
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nice

Very nicely written, clear, and to the point. I hope some may have read and will comply.

Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktrager View Post
Ladies of ECCIE,

We have had a little discussion going and many of us would like to ask a small favor. There was some debate about raising the subject in the open because we don't want to insult anyone, or call anyone out. But this has been on our minds.

Some of us like to hobby on weekends. And, thoughtfully, the powers that be at ECCIE world headquarters have a special ad forum for us and for ladies who are available to meet our needs. The problem is, certain ladies are posting "Weekend Lineup" hours who don't work weekends. Needless to say that's kind of frustrating. While we understand that you all want to get your name out there as much as possible, we hope you understand how frustrating it is for us to contact a girl who posts an ad in the Weekend Lineup section who only works Monday to Friday.

We'd kind of appreciate it if the Weekend Lineup" ads were limited to people who actually work weekends.

Sincerely,

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Well sometimes I am not in town but its my birthday monday, I will be here and posting tomorrow so that means I will actually be here this weekend!
*gasp*

Please be sure to say whether than means both days or only one. Remember, you don't need to post your weekend ad on Thursday, why not wait until late Friday if you are not certain which days and what times.

Most guys are like me, we get an itch, we want to scratch it and if you are on our list of to-do ladies, if you post an ad for a weekend when we want to get laid and you aren't really working, you get bumped way down or even off the list.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #8
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

One thing that I've found helpful, and that some providers actually already do, is to post which days on the weekend that they plan to work (and in some cases, provide approximate hours). That way, if you're looking at 8 p.m. on Sunday night, you don't bother girls that aren't working, nor do you needlessly expend your time on leads that don't pan out. Very, very helpful.

Just my two cents on the subject.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
netman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I NEED BIRTHDAY LOVE.......

I promise to bring candy and flowers.

netman
netman is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #10
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with shark on this as well. But it is all in the name of "MARKETING." I for one enjoy working weekends and I am always available on the weekends. Hey girl needs a break from all the errand running on the weekends!!! *WINK*WINK*
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:20 AM   #11
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

On the flip side of the coin-- for the love of all that is good and kinky, check a girls schedule before contacting her. I always post my hours CLEARLY on each and every ad, yet I still get guys who are annoyed that I can't come over for outcall at 11PM.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #12
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Amen! Plus 1! We go there to find out who is available over the weekend, not next Wednesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktrager View Post
Ladies of ECCIE,

Sincerely,

BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #13
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

For some reason I really enjoy working Saturday/Sundays!! Sessions are usually more relaxed because the gent doesn't have to rush back to work or rushing from traffic AND no room juggling normally with my roomies
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #14
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Please post not only if you're actually working the weekends, but the "answering phone" / "actual working hours" as well... as some of us are night owls.

Thank you.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always like working weekends. I'll be happy when the weather cools and and I can go back to full hours on Sundays too. I take a day off when I need it but I leave a message in my vmail for anyone who calls.
Dharma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women