Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #16
wnykittenkisser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Anita; You can be my back alley cat any time . Here kitty kitty
wnykittenkisser is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #17
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Well then Wlhrgfan I guess its safe to say..your world and my world will not be meeting due the limited places I have to advertise from.....I do advertise on Bp and will continue to do so..and btw.. I started out on CL...regardless the bad press that has come from there...I used those sites as an advantage and saw the positive in them...As opposed to letting the negatives hold me back....however to each their own...:-)
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Eccie has not been but Aspd was in TX. And it was not the board. It was how some on both side of the hobby acted. And yes buffalo was E.com. But do not begain to think you are 100% safe here for it has never happed yet!!!!!!!!

A few thing here make it less likly to. But do not begain to think that it could not. We must keep are gaurd up, and not let things get to loose.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #19
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Eccie has not been but Aspd was in TX. And it was not the board. It was how some on both side of the hobby acted. And yes buffalo was E.com. But do not begain to think you are 100% safe here for it has never happed yet!!!!!!!!

A few thing here make it less likly to. But do not begain to think that it could not. We must keep are gaurd up, and not let things get to loose.

Offshore, I agree, and from my POV makes me appreciate ladies screening all the more.

I hobbyed in days previous to these boards(sucks to be old), was just lucky never to be caught in LE or other trap. Did have the misfortune though before the luxury of reviews to have some pretty not so good to say it mildly experiences.
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #20
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Speaking of getting busted on backpage....
http://newsok.com/midwest-city-polic...#ixzz0zUkhM8oP
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 AM   #21
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Offshore, I agree, and from my POV makes me appreciate ladies screening all the more.

I hobbyed in days previous to these boards(sucks to be old), was just lucky never to be caught in LE or other trap. Did have the misfortune though before the luxury of reviews to have some pretty not so good to say it mildly experiences.

Your right Laker, old surely does suck.
In a CL thread I misremembered CL, City, D&C and what ever rags were around before the internet. Reading your post in that thread the thought struck me I've been looking for women for so long I can't even remember the ways. Damn.
And no reviews then. Fortunately the big head ruled and I've walked away from a number of encouters. To me the reviews are everything. I've used some e.com reviews, but I've honestly never trusted those reviews. Eccie (and ASPD) are the best though. Far from perfect but enough to give me the background I need.
Niktu is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:32 AM   #22
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

See you guys have sooo many tools available to you to avoid the bad scenes out there...
For me..though I have only a few tools to advertise from..

In every add I put out..it says "I screen"...and that my dears is the point I'm trying to make.....
Regardless where I advertise the screening is enforced.. oh and by the way..you think there aren't nut jobs on this site that we have to avoid..there are..still I advertise on here..

This site is set up more for you guys than for the ladies...you do reviews..your able to comment on the reviews..we are not..hey it is what it is..at least with e.com we are able to rebute in the comment section under the review if something wasn't right....here..no..

We get to read all the comments that are made after it..yay for us..although sometimes those comments just aren't very gentlemanly and thats what gives a bad taste in some ladies mouths.
Remember.....some sites you deem bad are all some of us wonderful providers have to advertise on.

And remember there are some really good providers with honesty and integrity that do advertise on those sites...

Regardless what sort of inflammation comes from that site...Don't be afraid of the sites..just do what you do..and when I say screen the ladies..I mean do your homework..
If you just jump in without doing your homework..well you get what you got..same as a provider..those busts could have I'm sure been avoided if the ladies took the time to screen the clients and the gents took the time to do their homework as well.

I feel like I have beaten my point to death and yet my words were read but not heard nor understood....(sigh)
Old 09-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

To a few of the old timers of the boards that would be the first to review girls on the old ASPD. In some ways I am mad. In others hats off to you guys. You took the cream and put them on the boards.

Current active. Some guys/gals will just find there way here. Others will be told by who is all ready here. The one of thing I learned the hard way playing on boards. Take care who you tell.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:55 AM   #24
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
In every add I put out..it says "I screen"...and that my dears is the point I'm trying to make.....
Regardless where I advertise the screening is enforced.. oh and by the way..you think there aren't nut jobs on this site that we have to avoid..there are..still I advertise on here..

This site is set up more for you guys than for the ladies...you do reviews..your able to comment on the reviews..we are not..hey it is what it is..at least with e.com we are able to rebute in the comment section under the review if something wasn't right....here..no..

I feel like I have beaten my point to death and yet my words were read but not heard nor understood....(sigh)

Anita,

I do think I understand your points. And do very much appreciate you and the other ladies that do screen. It protects us all!! and I do remember a specific instance on ecom when you were reviewed far far less then fair!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I have never met Anita. yet I understand her points.(I think/hope)
1) every ad she posts talks about screening. If you email or PM her with that information she is very clear what names are ok or not to give her for her screening(and the # of). If I wanted to meet her I would only have 2 to give. One would be to old, the other is some one she does not trust. So I would be a no go. Unless I gave other information that she asked for.

2)There are some on this site, posters or not, she would not like to met.( I am sure of the posters. It is easier to tell over the lurkers.)
{And a few I bet she wish she did not meet.}

3) This site does favor the Boyz more than other sites in high use(and or she does use) in upstate NY. She can PM about a review. Link it in a post/thread in the ladys room. Or start another thread(or post in another thread) in another area about it(this one with some risk). But can not post to it.(the review thread in "?")

Anita: If I am wrong let me know.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

A girl I still date from the bar type of met, rather than on this board. Is called a bitch on another site/board that is in high use in Rocherster. They are wrong and just do not know her well. She no longer playing the bar game by the way, simi-retired, short list. She could see or hear how you spoke of other providers. And see the ones you liked or disliked. So she has screened them as a go or a no go before you ever came to her to talk to. So the ones she would not go out with would get a no right off the bat. Some would keep trying over and over again. She would get very angry. Then they call her a bitch on a board because she would not go out with them.

And I will say she is a "yes" if she would let me review her. YMMV is part of life. And do not get angry if some one says "no".
Anita has told me "no" before. Yet I love her posts. And is one of the best to have a PM conversation with. And if I would give her the information she wants. I am sure we would have a great time. Just the way it is.

Edit: the site is more for the boyz than this one. But most of the providers they speak of are ones I would not want to meet.

So I am curently some where between the two. Where this is the site I would go to to meet online. And the one I would tell them of if I think they could live up to the high standarders of this board. As most of the cream of the crop is here.

So BP is a good and bad site rolled in to one. Some are good or great. Many are pure hell. And every where between the two. If you like to roll the dice. A place to look. If you do not like to roll the dice. This site add a few from e.com that have been reviewed here or the old ASPD and play it safe.

Some of the cream is not on any board or ad site. We call them UTR.

PS: sorry if I went in to over load in the last two posts in this thread.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #27
silverfox
Gaining Momentum

Quite a few gems on BPage...!!
silverfox is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #28
sunfish
Valued Poster

anita

you shoud be on law and order
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #29
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

hey Sunfish...Id more likely be on Boston Legal..
I believe I'd fit right in there:-D
Old 09-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #30
Guest021612
Account Disabled

User ID: 4169
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Anita....

Girl, I wouldn't worry about where you advertise. I know you do your research before you let anyone step a foot inside your door. You've always reminded me of a lil' rebel anyways...a pretty damn cute one, too!

Hell, I advertised on CL for nine mths when I first went independent 4 yrs ago. I saw the bad but I wanted to make it more positive trying to show that we're not all bad. Even though I was racking up the reviews on aspd..I didn't join the site til 4 mths later. I stopped advertising on CL because I was tired of all the bs and the site had changed dramatically.

I've never tried BP... but who knows....there's always that option if I wanted to do so. I know what to do and how to protect myself.
There's good and bad apples everywhere. Some places just need a bit more weeding.

Luv ya!
~Hanna~
Guest021612 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women