Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35930
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When everything goes right....

Lots of complaints these days. Plenty of reasons to be upset. Here's a Band Aid.

I had an appointment today. 2 hours of amazing entertainment. I rarely finish an appointment not feeling good, but this was chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate icing with chocolate ice cream on top, dammit! Maybe it's the wine. Maybe it's the fantastic sex. Maybe it's the great conversation. Maybe it's the beautiful new undies... Whatever it was, it was the recipe for bliss. I'm on cloud nine. I feel great. I look in the mirror and I feel pretty and satisfied.

I want to hear your stories. Tell me what happened on your favorite appointment. The one that set the bar. What did she do that just made you feel like you were a king? What did he do that made you feel like a princess? What's your chocolate?
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite appointment happened some months ago and it has turned into something beyond all my expectations. I understand the way you are feeling right now completely! It's not so much what he can buy for me or bring to the session, but it's the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel when I am with him. I'm no supermodel by any means, not even close. I am very self conscious about my body and some other 'flaws', but he thinks I am great the way I am, and that is something I haven't experienced to this degree in a long time, if ever. I'm comfortable in my own skin with him. He's not a client, he is my friend first and fuckbuddy second, but the friendship makes the sex even better. Chemistry is a beautiful thing. Each time I see him is better than the last. His personality and sense of humor are my 'chocolate'. And he's pretty hot, too

Traci, I am SO GLAD you had an awesome day!! You are a great gal and you totally deserve it, and then some. Happy to see you posting, I was wondering where you went! You've been quiet lately!! Missed ya!

OXOXO ~D.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm glad you had a great day. Everyone deserves to feel pretty and satisfied
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
Guest062912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
My favorite appointment happened some months ago and it has turned into something beyond all my expectations. I understand the way you are feeling right now completely! It's not so much what he can buy for me or bring to the session, but it's the way he treats me and the way he makes me feel when I am with him. I'm no supermodel by any means, not even close. I am very self conscious about my body and some other 'flaws', but he thinks I am great the way I am, and that is something I haven't experienced to this degree in a long time, if ever. I'm comfortable in my own skin with him. He's not a client, he is my friend first and fuckbuddy second, but the friendship makes the sex even better. Chemistry is a beautiful thing. Each time I see him is better than the last. His personality and sense of humor are my 'chocolate'. And he's pretty hot, too

Traci, I am SO GLAD you had an awesome day!! You are a great gal and you totally deserve it, and then some. Happy to see you posting, I was wondering where you went! You've been quiet lately!! Missed ya!

OXOXO ~D.
Haha. I was gaining perspective. Thanks for the solidarity. You're an awesome lady, and I'm glad you can relate. I seem to remember a certain groping in a certain bathroom at a certain non-event that never took place. I'm still crushing on you, you goddamn tease! Next time, I better get a tongue down my throat or I'll be convinced you're just out to fuck with me. xoxoxo
Old 09-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #5
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im glad you had an awesome day honey........those days are so good.

I dont have any wonderful stories im kinda easy and simple. Whenever a gent lets me rub on his tummy while listening to me talk about whatever makes me feel special. Or when a gents gives me those sweet butterfly kisses I melt.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
Guest062912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Im glad you had an awesome day honey........those days are so good.

I dont have any wonderful stories im kinda easy and simple. Whenever a gent lets me rub on his tummy while listening to me talk about whatever makes me feel special. Or when a gents gives me those sweet butterfly kisses I melt.

Awww. Thanks honey. And yes, those sweet kisses are super awesome. And I had a little of that verbal chocolate today, too. He just let me lay my head on his chest and talk and laugh with him (between rounds, rrrrooowwwrrr). We traded stupid jokes and such. Just the best. Yummeh.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
Guest062912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
I'm glad you had a great day. Everyone deserves to feel pretty and satisfied
Thanks, hun. Boys are so sweet sometimes.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I am glad that you had a great day babe. It dose make the world seem like its full of Hershey kisses when you find those sweet men.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
Guest062912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, yes it does. It's amazing how easy it is to be one of those men. Giving a damn helps. Lol. Thanks for the encouragement, love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I am glad that you had a great day babe. It dose make the world seem like its full of Hershey kisses when you find those sweet men.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

OXOXO ~D.

aww dannie, I'm so happy for you!1
and so jealous of you traci!!
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieYoung View Post
aww dannie, I'm so happy for you!1
and so jealous of you traci!!
lol ditto! it makes me happy to hear stuff like that, my friend sxyspanishmia and i just went to have dinner and this topic came up and i said the same thing
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #12
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I try to be one of those sweet guys with every lady I see, it's not that hard to do.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
I want to hear your stories. Tell me what happened on your favorite appointment...
Traci, you should know everything there is to know about my last favorite appointment, after all you were there. (Or was it just a beautiful dream?)
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #14
Traveler64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
I had an appointment today. 2 hours of amazing entertainment.
Wow. We know some gentleman is walking on air after that shot of ego boost! Is is indeed rare that you see a public compliment like that from a lady.

But it's sure nice to see nice things said on this site for a change.
Traveler64 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Guest062912
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, love. I had fun with the sexetary look. That's one of my favorite outfits now. Definitely was not a dream. My dreams don't make me feel that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
Traci, you should know everything there is to know about my last favorite appointment, after all you were there. (Or was it just a beautiful dream?)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women