Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36271
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #46
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
She did the right thing and she was very nice about it. Leave it alone and move on.
There are a whole lot of other ladies that may see you,so there is no use crying over spilled milk. Thats why we check references to see what our time ith a potential client would be like. You guys write reviews and include details we cant see and have your own reasons for not patronizing us. We have the same right to refuse seeing a client based on our references. There are plenty of fish in this sea,catch another one.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #47
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
to answer your question :
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service at ANY TIME, as long as you haven't paid. She can do whatever she wants to with her time and her body.. god, you're starting to act like RC.
I was thinking the same thing. Why are you still continuing to hash it up. You got your answer and the reason why. Now all you're doing is making other ladies put you on their DNS list as well.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #48
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by junesetx View Post
This info did not come from anyone on P411. I was there and heard everything that was said about you and your attitude.
The provider that gave Hope the info was only informing her of what your date was like. That provider has not lied about any references that she's given to me and I trust her judgement even more now after your public post to put Hope on the spot. So much for being discreet aye?
We came here for fun not DRAMA!
Everyone can say what they like, Hope did let him know ASAP as she got the news about him.
if i remember correctly from the old board You were the drama Queen w Your review rebuttal and something to do w a scar? Some of us dont forget, nice try. Did You just use the word discrete ? uhm wow, not a cat fight, said my opinion and now im done.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #49
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
There are a whole lot of other ladies that may see you,so there is no use crying over spilled milk. Thats why we check references to see what our time ith a potential client would be like. You guys write reviews and include details we cant see and have your own reasons for not patronizing us. We have the same right to refuse seeing a client based on our references. There are plenty of fish in this sea,catch another one.
this hot mama has the right idea for you. This tread is not going your way my man. I say you ask for it to be closed no reason to keep digging a hole you still have time to climb out of this one.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #50
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
there is no use crying over spilled milk. .
He didn't get a chance to spill anything
Old 09-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #51
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am continuing to hash it up because the knights are.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #52
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
I bet you would like it when a client cancels on you. After he makes an appointment but before he his homework and then says " I am sorry I have to cancel our date because after I did my homework I read a review and found out that you (insert what you like)I can not see you because of this. You are a nice lady. I am sure you will be able to find someone else to fill in this unexpected cancellation. Have a good day.

And I am very curious as to why you mentioned RC. I know the reason why, but I am not going to go there.

I don't like it, but guess what it happens. That's like in and outside of the hobby. And if someone sent that to me after making an appointment I was counting on.. I'd just take that until someone else calls. You have an advantage, you don't have to wait. You can call and make arrangements with someone else. Making a stink about it might be proving her point.

Browbeating the issue, in public forum of all places is not only not going to get her to see you, but you might even see a few other refusals also. Sound familiar? Just how you guys say you're 'turned off' and scratch some girls off of your list for their attitude on the board, as do we. It is a window to your attitude in general. Just find someone else willing to enjoy your company.

Trust me, she is not hiding the holy grail in her pussy.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #53
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Browbeating the issue, in public forum of all places is not only not going to get her to see you,
I dont want to see her now. I just wanted an opinion on cancellations due to being maligned.

So I say this:

Do your checks before you set up an appointment.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #54
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

this could be one of the better threads on eccie in a while.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #55
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I thinck that ibe should continue to share.........
walk.JPG
Old 09-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #56
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I don't like it, but guess what it happens. That's like in and outside of the hobby. And if someone sent that to me after making an appointment I was counting on.. I'd just take that until someone else calls. You have an advantage, you don't have to wait. You can call and make arrangements with someone else. Making a stink about it might be proving her point.

Browbeating the issue, in public forum of all places is not only not going to get her to see you, but you might even see a few other refusals also. Sound familiar? Just how you guys say you're 'turned off' and scratch some girls off of your list for their attitude on the board, as do we. It is a window to your attitude in general. Just find someone else willing to enjoy your company.

What? You have to see us if we have the money..........It's like a rule or something.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #57
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

bullshit, some things money can't buy..just sayin
Old 09-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #58
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If I might say, it's very easy for everyone to say "just forget about it and move on." However, none of us know what was said about this hobbyist. If a provider said something negative about me, I would damn sure want to know who and what it was. If it was a legitimate complaint, I need to know about it so I can try to correct it. Hell, it might be something I didn't even realize I did wrong. Ever been there with a woman? Maybe it isn't legitimate, like a provider wanted a tip for bad service and I refused to give one to her, so she's talking trash about me behind my back where I can't defend myself.
Remember, if a hobbyist doesn't know who is giving bad references about him, he may continue to use her for references and screw up his chances of seeing a lot of other providers.
I wouldn't drop it either if it was me and I had no idea what was being said about me, but I did know that it was bad.
If some providers refuse to see me because I want to clear my name, let them see the wimps who are afraid to stand up for themselves.
Just my .02.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #59
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:

Maybe not ... but there's a woman in BayTown that does that with cans of Coca~Cola
Old 09-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #60
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
If I might say, it's very easy for everyone to say "just forget about it and move on." However, none of us know what was said about this hobbyist. If a provider said something negative about me, I would damn sure want to know who and what it was. If it was a legitimate complaint, I need to know about it so I can try to correct it. Hell, it might be something I didn't even realize I did wrong. Ever been there with a woman? Maybe it isn't legitimate, like a provider wanted a tip for bad service and I refused to give one to her, so she's talking trash about me behind my back where I can't defend myself.
Remember, if a hobbyist doesn't know who is giving bad references about him, he may continue to use her for references and screw up his chances of seeing a lot of other providers.
I wouldn't drop it either if it was me and I had no idea what was being said about me, but I did know that it was bad.
If some providers refuse to see me because I want to clear my name, let them see the wimps who are afraid to stand up for themselves.
Just my .02.
What do we always say when a provider comes into co-ed and begins a rant about how a review she got was unfair/inaccurate/etc.? "You're doing more harm than good. Let it go or handle it through back-channels." Right?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women