Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60817
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48630
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #16
RichYoungbuck4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Stars Game

The Dallas Stars are playing The Calgary Flames on Wednesday the 27th. Just say your boss or buddy got an extra ticket and you feel like going.

There is always a ton of women at the hockey games so loose hair or fragrance won't tip you off. Wearing slacks and a dress shirt or polo shirt to a hockey game in Dallas is pretty standard attire especially if you are with your boss.

Omaha... just go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap pair of pants for 9.99, would not want you to miss out considering how much you offer the board.

"TheGiftedOne" Dinner meeting with clients, seminar/class related to work, or a special project are all good excuses. Or, you could just say you're gonna go hang out with a room full of hookers and she will think you are being a smartass.
Classic!
RichYoungbuck4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #17
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

The dress code was described as "business casual". Seeing as how this is in a public setting, I am wondering if denim could be allowed for the reasons mentioned above?

I would think that everyone here would understand that raggedy, ripped and torn worn out jeans might not be a good idea but a decent pair of jeans? That with a shirt other than a ragged T-shirt should be okay. Right?

If I am stepping WAY over the limit here, please forgive me. I am CERTAINLY not trying to cause problems. How about black jeans? They're kinda dressy!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
the dress code sucks - I don't wear suits for work and its out of my element if I put on slacks.

This is a red flag to get dressed up for no reason.

I think that the classy and sexy women available to you on this board might take offense to not being considered a good enough reason for you to dress nice....LOL

Jeans have their place and are appropriate for many occasions. Having everyone dress business casual for this event will cause less attention than if there were a hodge podge of differently dressed individuals. I think discretion was one of the factors considered when we were asked to dress business casual.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
bkat6049
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I think that the classy and sexy women available to you on this board might take offense to not being considered a good enough reason for you to dress nice....LOL

Jeans have their place and are appropriate for many occasions. Having everyone dress business casual for this event will cause less attention than if there were a hodge podge of differently dressed individuals. I think discretion was one of the factors considered when we were asked to dress business casual.
I didn't want to say anything but dince you did, I'll pipe in here... I'm an old wrangler jeans and boots guy... I wear sports coats with them and I wear sweaters with a collared shirt under them... But, I can dress business casual as well and by golly that's what I'm going to because I don't want to get thrown in the Margaritaville jail... To me... not that big of a deal
bkat6049 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkat6049 View Post
I didn't want to say anything but dince you did, I'll pipe in here... I'm an old wrangler jeans and boots guy... I wear sports coats with them and I wear sweaters with a collared shirt under them... But, I can dress business casual as well and by golly that's what I'm going to because I don't want to get thrown in the Margaritaville jail... To me... not that big of a deal
IMO...jeans and boots with nice shirts and a casual jacket is a GREAT look, but not everyone has a sense of style and I'm sure the hostess' of the social would have included this if they believed everyone knew how to put together such an ensemble.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #21
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Back on the topic of excuses:

I could always write you a nurses note! No charge!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #22
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

The iPhone app is awesome. I wish I had an iPhone now.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #23
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Business casual is just basic office wear. Shouldn't be too difficult, I know some IT guys that just throw on a pair of slacks and a polo. On the other side, it should also mean: no cocktail dresses, or stripper gear

Sorry, off topic.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #24
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What really should be done is just let people come as they are.

as far business casual causing less attention? Really? Have you seen this group?

Our group stands out.
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #25
JackNapier
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Free poker tournament. They usually start about 6 or 7 and go to maybe midnight. It helps explain any odors you might pick up if you go elsewhere after the meal.
JackNapier is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #26
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post

Thank you Max and Vnurse, you ladies are right discretion is what we are trying to give everyone that is attending...Oh, heck..wear what you want. We just didn't want any Questionable attire. Nothing Hanging out No Holes in the Jeans or T-Shirts.....If you wear anything that is not acceptable to Kelly or I you will be turned away at the door
see everyone soon...Fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:40 PM   #27
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Fawn, well said. I think the point of the dress code on the invites was to establish some point of reference for attire.

Speaking from experience from hosting several events, if you do not state the simplest things in rules, you would be surprised what people will try to get away with. I think Fawn and Kelly are doing their best and will learn with each experience on how to pull off great events.

As far as I can tell this event sounds like it is going to be alot of fun and I know I am going to be attending and showing them my support. People really have no idea how much time and effort goes into planning even the smallest event or gathering. It may be early, but I want to personally bet everyone to the punch and tell Fawn and Kelly again, THANK YOU for doing this. I cannot wait to attend and get to just kick back for once myself and not have to worry about being the hostess.
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #28
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I certainly do appreciate all the work that is going into this as well. You ladies are awesome!

I totally understand the "dress code" because sometimes there is a serious lack of common sense. I WAS going to wear my feet jammies...guess I'd better go check out my closet for something now!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #29
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

You know Summer, I guess every one's interpretation of business casual is so very different..Just like you have a dress code when you send out your invites do you get as much grief as we are getting or some jeans?....We never said you had to wear a suit and tie, dockers would have been great guys...causal is good as long as people don't go to the extremes we were only trying to do the right thing for everyone involved.........

Hey Vnurse, I would love to see your feet jammies...
week before last, I would have loved to own a pair...It was so cold
I could never get my feet to stay warm......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #30
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL! Well Fawn, just come on by on ANY night the temperature is below 40!

Of course, you are welcome to come over any night the temperature is ABOVE 40 as well! LOL!