Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42129
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
The above is inaccurate, the Mexican immigration law was reformed in 2008 (yes the information above is the way it used to be), illegal immigration in Mexico is no longer a crime but a civil violation just like it is in the U.S.
Source, please.

It is my understanding that the "Senate" passed a fine only criminal statute for first offenders, and the "House of Representatives" passed a somewhat modified version of legislation and both measures were jammed in "committees" and not passed. Happens in this country as well.

But Mexico was addressing the "policy" of allowing persons South of her borders to travel through the Republic of Mexico to reach the U.S. ... and the previous "policy" was to date-stamp their travel documents (passports/visas) and give them 3 days to traverse Mexico and get into the U.S.

Additionally, the existing laws at the time were simply ignored at times by some local LE who received "mordida" in exchange for "a walk"!

I have never entered Mexico without my "papers" and I have never left "home" without them when in Mexico..... along with sufficient "pesos" to get back "home" without getting my ass kicked. In over 40 years of traveling around Mexico I have never been "high jacked" by criminals ... only local, state, and federal policy with a little military mixed in. That is the experience of family members and friends, who have also lived and traveled there.

The general discussion IMO regarding immigration policy centers around the right of a nation state to secure its borders and the limited resources available to those legally present with her borders. We are not doing that, other countries are. For those other countries to criticize us for trying to do so is hypocritical. The bottom line is that the rank and file citizen of Mexico (and the politicians) do not want us to close our borders to "their problems" so we can take on their problems ... providing jobs and medical care ... for those they wish not to help .... and they do not want those folks back home. They have had the same attitude about the drug business ... it has always been a source of income and provided a higher standard of living for folks that would not otherwise have jobs.

The problem is that Mexico did not control drugs in the beginning and allowed it to fester into the cancer they now have. We are next. Whether you like it or not, Arizona is the front line at the moment, and they are using the U.S. nationally owned lands for "safe" passage.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #47
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Source? If you had researched the topic from your source before you posted it you would have found that fact. I did my homework.

Even after reading your latest post a couple of times, I fail to see the point however I did notice you mentioned Mexico a number of times, as if Mexico is the only country where illegal immigrants come from.

You provide unfounded opinions such as "Mexico (and the politicians) do not want us to close our borders to "their problems" so we can take on their problems" (source please, ha ha) and "they do not want those folks back home." and "They have had the same attitude about the drug business ... it has always been a source of income and provided a higher standard of living for folks that would not otherwise have jobs." a little biased aren't you?

Regardless JackSparrow said it best, there are two opposite sides, it is clear where you stand, we can dicuss and argue and throw all kind of stats, information and their sources and it will not sway your opinion or mine. So.... I am done with this topic.
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #48
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Mine the border and put a bounty on all of the illegals........unemployment will drop like a rock in freefall.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
Source? If you had researched the topic from your source before you posted it you would have found that fact. I did my homework.
I see you do not have a source to support your statement. Rather than do "homework" you might get out and about.

You and Howard Dean on facts. Birds of a feather.

And BTW:

The issue in Arizona IS ABOUT MEXICO!

Drugs,
Money from kidnappings, human traffic,
Folks sneaking across the border from there.

"Good fences make good neighbors."

And I won't even mention that ...

.. Veracruz was a German U-boat base in WWII!
Old 08-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #50
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Mine the border and put a bounty on all of the illegals........unemployment will drop like a rock in freefall.
Ha that's funny guy like DearHunter are too lazy and think there too good to cut there own lawn and take of there own kids or cook there own meals.
It was the greed of Americans that created the problem of employing illegal immigration that work harder and for less than the average American.
Look at Sheriff of Harris County Adrian Garcia and the Houston Police Chiel McCelllan who would have thought minorities would run the Law Enforcement in Houston.
Look out the Mexican Americans and African Americans are taking over and that's what really scares Anglo Americans
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:42 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Ha that's funny guy like DearHunter are too lazy and think there too good to cut there own lawn and take of there own kids or cook there own meals.
I will be proud of this country when the illegal immigrants flooding across our borders final reach the voting majority in this country and turn this country into the fiscal, political, and industrial empire that it deserves to be, instead of the broke, weakling that those damn Anglo-Americans have been creating for the past 200 or so years.

We will finaly be a world power, who everyone around the world loves and respects.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #52
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

viva la raza
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #53
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
It was the greed of Americans that created the problem of employing illegal immigration that work harder and for less than the average American.

Your eyes must be brown.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #54
Guest051611
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/02...-head/#content

Aren't we monitoring international phone calls for suspected terrorist activity, or is the Federal Government too wrapped up in building its court cases against Arizona and Virginia? They know the NObama administration isn't about to throw out 20 million future Democratic voters by cracking down on illegals, the human smugglers and the drug cartels. NObama will let them slide, while forging ahead with lawsuits against any state that dares to question his administration.
Guest051611 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls View Post

.. 20 million future Democratic voters ...
In Bexar County, back when the Democrats ran everything unanimously, vegetable trucks were used to haul voters from the South and West sides who were gathered by the block captains who passed out the list of candidates to be selected at the polls. After "pulling the lever" the obedient voters were rewarded with beer and food at one of the local government maintained parks in their area.

It was a remarkable show of the benefits of ............ refreshments.

Every two years, food and beer. In between, nada.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #56
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
So you take one (or a few) conversations at a Walmart checkout and throw all of us under the bus? Really? The truth is that many of us Hispanic Americans want the Federal Government to do something about the problem. But unlike some here I know that the U.S.A NEEDS those workers and could not take the after affects that taking all those illegal workers out of the loop would cause. Texas has known this for many years, their own comptroller put this out in 06':

"The Comptroller’s office estimates the absence of the estimated 1.4 million undocumented immigrants in Texas in fiscal 2005 would have been a loss to our Gross State Product of $17.7 billion. Also, the Comptroller’s office estimates that state revenues collected from undocumented immigrants exceed what the state spent on services, with the difference being $424.7 million (Exhibit 18)."
Source: http://www.window.state.tx.us/specia...documented.pdf

I don't condone some of the proposed legislation that has been cited because of the discrimination aspect pure and simple. I would accept it better if everyone was affected, but that would also go against the things I spent 21 of my best years defending; The Constitution. That is why I feel that State/City Jailers should be the defending line when it comes to individuals and the Feds should handle the groups (workers and businesses).

Oh, and yes I know about La Raza and the Reconquista movement as well as all those other things you mention. But I also know about the Black Panthers, the KKK, the "Good Ole Boys" in the South and the websites that publish videos and pamphlets on what to do when stopped by police for solicitation/prostitution; What is your Point??
Jeez, talk about denial. The only reason you feel 'thrown under the bus' is because you don't have a legitimate counter argument. So if you want something to be done, what is that something? Go back and read my original post.

More personal info: This past weekend my business provided a support to a party of 200 Hispanics (mainly MX-AMs). My crew of ten is mostly MX-AMs. I was the only person in the place with sparkling blue eyes. Of course, everything is done in cash. Spoke with a couple of my folks, they have no solution. Of course they don't want to be stopped by the police because they have warrants and hydro in the car. Nothing to do with 'Driving While Brown.' Yeah, they laughed off the racism aspect as a false reason. Yeah, a Latino cop was going to pull them over, they were going to forget how to speak English and end up in MX the next day.

You need to be honest with yourself and you'll understand my point. You may not know this, but we elected a President that is half-black.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #57
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Your eyes must be brown.
Not from genetics, but from his own shi.....
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #58
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No way! The dreaded ojos de caca? Damn, that's the final critical stage before he goes full blivet. Stand back, y'all, this could get messy.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #59
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Jeez, talk about denial. The only reason you feel 'thrown under the bus' is because you don't have a legitimate counter argument. So if you want something to be done, what is that something? Go back and read my original post.

More personal info: This past weekend my business provided a support to a party of 200 Hispanics (mainly MX-AMs). My crew of ten is mostly MX-AMs. I was the only person in the place with sparkling blue eyes. Of course, everything is done in cash. Spoke with a couple of my folks, they have no solution. Of course they don't want to be stopped by the police because they have warrants and hydro in the car. Nothing to do with 'Driving While Brown.' Yeah, they laughed off the racism aspect as a false reason. Yeah, a Latino cop was going to pull them over, they were going to forget how to speak English and end up in MX the next day.

You need to be honest with yourself and you'll understand my point. You may not know this, but we elected a President that is half-black.
I read your post quite well, even quoted it. Your POV will not be changed by my words, this I know. But to matter-of-fact lump any group together by what you perceive to be a majority is just wrong. Since you seem to want to give your bona fides in every post, here are mine: I AM Hispanic of Mexican origin. I was actually born over there of a Texan mother so have both a Mexican birth certificate and American Naturalization. I served 21 years in the Army and have worked with many nationalities of both their Military and ours. And again I state that my position on what I feel needs to be done; States and Cities can handle individuals once someone gets in to the system (not while being pulled over), the Feds need to secure the border and deal with employers that hire illegals. Heck if I became the first brown president I would move all the military bases to the borders (yea all borders) and hold live fire exercises as often as possible ("Tell 'em about the gun line, boss."). so how about YOU go back and read MY post and you will see I have all that you require of a counter argument.

Oh and since you want to throw Obama into the mix I did do my homework some time ago before I voted, he is NOT half black (and I didn't vote for him). He is at most 1/4 black since his father was half black and half Arab. You may find this interesting though:http://www.diversityinc.com/content/1757/article/1461/
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #60
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
I see I'm getting to someone....light weight.
What's funny I work in the Memorial Area and see the hispanic nannies at the bus stops and just chuckle too how many rich white kids are being brought into the latin culture.
The plan is working'
They can't even take care of there own kids...how sad.
carkido45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women