Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #61
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You can't knock a guy that will not make a decision without seeing what he wants to see....

To Each his own.... Every time one of the ladies or their WK/lapdawg pack gets on some guy that won't kowtow to them they simply put themselves in a negative light......

We all have our own ways of hobbying....

Guys and gals alike.... we all have options....
So true! And anytime a guy (e.g. Hef) piles on the ladies who won't kowtow to them they simply put themselves in a negative light......

Nothing against cock sucking (KnottyMan--bring back any fond memories? )... but the paradigm here is not that ladies must keep their mouths shut unless they are sucking a cock, is it Whispers?

Some might say that those who have nothing to hide, or more accurately to protect, also have nothing to lose. Just my .02.

~~Casey
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #62
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whispers speaks words of wisdom.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #63
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post
So true! And anytime a guy (e.g. Hef) piles on the ladies who won't kowtow to them they simply put themselves in a negative light......

Nothing against cock sucking (KnottyMan--bring back any fond memories? )... but the paradigm here is not that ladies must keep their mouths shut unless they are sucking a cock, is it Whispers?

Some might say that those who have nothing to hide, or more accurately to protect, also have nothing to lose. Just my .02.

~~Casey
Guys with money will always find some lady willing to take it and lay down with them.

A guy speaking his mind or even disparaging a woman involved in this business seldom has a negative impact on his ability to get laid.

A woman, on the other hand, that speaks out against a man WILL have an impact on their business..... possibly in a negative manner.....

Because the bottom line is that you have a business and disparaging potential customers for discussing how they want to spend their money or what they want for their money seldom earns you more business.....

Is the customer always right?

Some would say Yes.....

Some would disagree.....

But the guy is the potential client and women need to weigh how their remarks effect not just the one they are targeted at but all the other potential clients that read what they write....

Personally I like a smart woman capable of expressing her opinion in an educated and passionate manner......Just so long as those opinions do not involve her suggesting how I should spend my money or what I should WANT for my money......

I guess I consider it a Taboo Subject......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:26 AM   #64
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

maybe so, but i guarantee youll run out of money long before they run out of pussy. and once you run out of money no girl will see you, but as long as they got a pussy there will always be guys willing to see them. whether they show their face or not. its silly to think your the only show in town. besides no one is buying ticets to get in your tent, your buying tickets to get in theirs. peace!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #65
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
maybe so, but i guarantee youll run out of money long before they run out of pussy. and once you run out of money no girl will see you, but as long as they got a pussy there will always be guys willing to see them. whether they show their face or not. its silly to think your the only show in town. besides no one is buying ticets to get in your tent, your buying tickets to get in theirs. peace!
are u serious?? lol

once u run out money?? well as long as one works they should earn money to see providers assuming that is how they want to spend their hard earned cash.... i take u were one the guys who went to that BBQ the other day??
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:43 AM   #66
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Knotty Man,

I am just perplexed at your statement.

First, I do agree that every provider has the right to provide a face pic and has the right NOT to provide a face pic. Austin has a different dynamic than other cities. That is what makes Austin so special. I have learned so much from the posts of the providers that don't post face pics and their logical and factual reasons why they do not. Thank U for educating me. I really appreciate that.

You state that Whispers (and by logical inference, "we") will run out of money before "they" run out of (p-word).

Let's think about this for a sec.

I think that Whispers (and most of us) understand that the funds we spend on this hobby are discretionary. This is classified as variable, in that the amount is not fixed, but changes over time. Once we pay our fixed costs for the month, the residual is our discretionary (variable) funds.

Outside of addiction issues, most people think rationally. These people understand that they can only spend the discretionary amount.

It is also safe to say that if we are willing to purchase a provider's time at an hourly rate of, say $300 an HOUR, we are not hurting for money. Like golf, this is not a poor man's game.

Statistics have always shown that a man's earning potential increases as he gets older. This is just beyond repute.

So, in essence, "we" will never run out of money. We will always be here.

I can guarantee U of something else. There will always be beautiful young ladies that are more than happy to accept our funds to provide us their time.

This is the oldest profession.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:24 AM   #67
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner View Post
"prety girls that don't show there face" HA HA also the UGLY ones. Men. please do nOT visit prostitutes that refuse to show there face Ive learned its not wise!

as far as austin gals and appointments dont worry my time is booked full allready from gals that sent face pics that I find attractive.

Your walgreen pharm tech being a 9.5? Ha whats your def of a ten? Raise your standards sweety. Us men dont fall for crap like this. Heff

edited out drug reference ....... tc2
I agree with Whispers that to each his own. I wasn't knocking the guy for his methods. I found it offensive that he would tell MEN how to hobby, and his arrogance in general. BUT to each his own and if that is his attitude so be it.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #68
Zoey
Account Disabled

User ID: 30445
My ECCIE Reviews

This 5 page long discussion has a very simple solution. Either ask the "faceless" females for their head shots post screening or, upon meeting, decide whether or not they meet your standards. (It would be horrible to be turned away.. but.. from what I've seen and heard the Austin gals are generally quite good lookin'.. I mean.. it can't really be that bad.. can it? Ha ha ha.. ) Regardless, each and every woman should be allowed her privacy. If you can't respect that.. then we've got a problem.

You win some you lose some. Such is life.

C'est la vie.
Zoey is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #69
Whispers

Quote:
...... once you run out of money no girl will see you.......
Such a sad, sad life you must lead .......

Unfortunately I know there are many like you...... I say it often...... "There are men that unfortunately, without strippers or hookers in their life, would never have a lady to talk to or spend time with"......

Money gives options... provides variety,,, greases a wheel here and there.......

But money is not everything.......

Many a man here has women in his life that are not around simply for that reason......

Men with confidence and the ability communicate always have beautiful women in their life...... No matter what their age or looks.....
Old 06-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #70
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
maybe so, but i guarantee youll run out of money long before they run out of pussy

Interesting take... speaking for myself, this is only a hobby for me.. and like most hobbies, it only gets a small percentage of my budget. I am by no means wealthy, but I assure you, If I were facing running out of money, this hobby would be the first thing to go.

It is true that the ladies will have their "lady-parts" forever, but there will come a time when those parts start to depreciate in value.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #71
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, Sixx, he wasn't.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #72
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Guys with money will always find some lady willing to take it and lay down with them.

A guy speaking his mind or even disparaging a woman involved in this business seldom has a negative impact on his ability to get laid.

A woman, on the other hand, that speaks out against a man WILL have an impact on their business..... possibly in a negative manner.....

Because the bottom line is that you have a business and disparaging potential customers for discussing how they want to spend their money or what they want for their money seldom earns you more business.....

Is the customer always right?

Some would say Yes.....

Some would disagree.....

But the guy is the potential client and women need to weigh how their remarks effect not just the one they are targeted at but all the other potential clients that read what they write....

Personally I like a smart woman capable of expressing her opinion in an educated and passionate manner......Just so long as those opinions do not involve her suggesting how I should spend my money or what I should WANT for my money......

I guess I consider it a Taboo Subject......
Yes, I understand and wouldn't dare attempt to "tell" YOU how to spend your money! You and I and most others seem to agree, to each their own.

Sure there are potential positive and/or negative impacts of publically stating our opinions. But it should be ok for folks, irrespective of gender, to call attention to a duck's duck-like behavior. Not all providers want to fuck a duck and needn't be warned that they are scaring away the ducks.

The statement in your previous post "Every time one of the ladies...gets on some guy that won't kowtow to them they simply put themselves in a negative light" is a much more blanket statement than those expressed above. I see some wiggle room creeping in.

In business, generally, there are a couple of realities. If a proprietor of a business--any business, any segment--holds the view that the customer is always or even mostly wrong, they are in the wrong business and are very unlikely to succeed. But the old adage "the customer is always right" is not true in every case. (Note: In context, "right" is frequently synonymous with entitlement.)

The adage may be useful in some circumstances, e.g. as a training point at a call center with relatively inexperienced staff, to describe their role in performing their specific duties. But if the customer were truly always right, there would be no acceptance of the ubiquitous concepts "no shirt, no shoes, no service" and "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

At a more senior level, many a succesful business has "fired" an existing customer or declined new business for myriad reasons. Businesses intentionally target specific market segments at the expense of others. Not all business is good business. To over-simplify, the customer is not always "right".

Mr. Heffner is of the opinion that publically-posted face pics are a must. A clear case has been made for the opposite opinion, and that there are alternatives which could satisfy his grave conerns about butt-her-face providers, or his desire for a particular "look". Problem solved? Not in his eyes. So he will make his selections accordingly.

It is very reasonable for him to want what he wants. But his premise is every provider who does not conduct her business the way he thinks she should is hiding something, for no other reason than he said so. Far from reasonable or an "educated" expression of his opinion, that is just silly. (The customer is not always right.)

Others seem to appreciate the opportunity to consider the issue from the provider point of view. And providers appreciate the opportunity to share their reasoning--to inform. It's quite elementary.

I don't think any provider hurt her business in this thread. I also don't think every guy who disagrees with some random duck (and there were quite a few) is a WK/lapdawg.

We don't always have to agree. And let's not cater to the lowest common denominator.

~~Casey
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 AM   #73
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post

..................If a proprietor of a business--any business, any segment--holds the view that the customer is always or even mostly wrong, they are in the wrong business and are very unlikely to succeed. But the old adage "the customer is always right" is not true in every case. (Note: In context, "right" is frequently synonymous with entitlement.)

The adage may be useful in some circumstances, e.g. as a training point at a call center with relatively inexperienced staff, to describe their role in performing their specific duties. But if the customer were truly always right, there would be no acceptance of the ubiquitous concepts "no shirt, no shoes, no service" and "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".
~~Casey
I argue points and often make comments relative to a subject but do not always fall on the side of the fence some think.....

Above the Ticket Booth Window of the last club I owned was a sign that read.....
"If the the Customer was always right,
he would own the place.
He doesn't.
I do!
I'm right!"

Now.....It was a Comedy Club and in the vein of entertainment of a humorous nature one can get away with almost anything..... People never knew how to take me or my staff when we would fuck with them.... i.e. making a Heckler stand in the corner for a three minute time-out or be ejected from the show......

Which was not always a bad thing.....

But in all honesty, in today's economy, the proprietor of ANY business has to weigh carefully any business practice that may cost him/her a prospective client as the clients have far more choices then ever before and it is very hard o win back a client then it is to lose them.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #74
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers, I think the point is that most of the ladies who lose clients due to reasonably voicing their opinions don't want those clients anyway. I can't imagine wanting to see anyone who would be so easily offended by any of the comments the ladies made in this thread. None of the ladies told anyone how to spend their money. None of them even told him that he SHOULD see girls who don't show their face. A few tried to give suggestions as to how me might go about getting some face pix. Others just tried to point out the obvious logical reasons a gal wouldn't show her face other than being a hideous dog. I'd rather deal with reasonable and reasoning people in my intimate activities and sometimes a little healthy debate brings out the self-posted alerts on BOTH sides of the fence. Illogic is OK in my book as long as the person is sweet or at least funny... but when you combine bitterness and lack of reason in the same post -- male or female -- you're gonna get crossed off some lists for sure.

The economy may not be what it used to be but I still think most ladies are in a position to reject customers who they don't think they'd click with. This isn't a Dry Cleaners after all. We are actually expected to be extremely intimate with our customers so the ability to get along with them is of paramount importance. You can only fake so much... it could be reasonably argued that it is a better business practice for ladies to discriminate heavily on who they will see so they are less likely to become burned out. Burn-out can show and lesson a provider's market value. I also imagine there are many guys that don't want to be part of a club that everyone has admission to. In other words, not ALL customers are right for every lady.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #75
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia I could not have said that better myself. Whispers I agree with much of your last post. I will add that even with the economy being that it is, I would rather pass on a potential bad match. Of course this is business but not all business is good business. I would rather be broke or find another way to make money than to take on a client I felt i would have a personality conflict with. In the end, it saves him money and spares him of a potential so so session and keeps my dignity in tact.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women