Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
In the customer service world if one client has a problem there will be at least 10 others who feel the same way.

So here is my question for the gents, if you do not post a review, do you tell her so that she can improve?
Do you send an email, or call?

Or do you not ever mention it and just let her business suffer and she hasn’t a clue?

Inquiring minds would appreciate knowing, Thanks.
IMHO, by the time it gets to a review stage its to late, like the other opinions posted. The best time for the ladies to get feedback is while the gentleman is still there. During the post-event wrap-up a simple question by the lady to the gentleman is "I sure hope you had a good time, could you let me know what stuck out in your mind as something I really did right for you and something I did that, if I changed it, would have made your visit even more stellar?" Don't ask while he's still seeing stars, but during the getting dressed or post event chit-chat. In most cases, the answer will be honest and spontaneous and the lady will start to get trends on good actions and actions needing improvement.
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie42 View Post
This. Some women don't take contructive criticism well. Next thing you know, you've got all kinds of drama on your hands.
I think he said it very well. Drama? Providers? LOL

Dagny is the voice of reason, and not only beautiful and also very smart. Thanks for an interesting thread girl. Heather
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #18
mystichealer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32760

Improving is one thing, but lying is another thing. Not every person that posts here is honest about what they are saying.
mystichealer is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #19
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

mystichealer makes a great point. It's easy to lie via these posts due to the semblance of anonymity.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #20
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

The lesson learned in this thread is that the guys won't tell you things that need improvement because they don't want the drama. Ladies our drama (ingrained into the woman makeup- I guess) will hurt us in many more ways that we can see.

I have a note on my door to be seen asking for any comments for improvement and all will say "it is great, you were great, no need for improvement".

Not a lot of help for the true searcher of KANI.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:44 AM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
The lesson learned in this thread is that the guys won't tell you things that need improvement because they don't want the drama. Ladies our drama (ingrained into the woman makeup- I guess) will hurt us in many more ways that we can see.

I have a note on my door to be seen asking for any comments for improvement and all will say "it is great, you were great, no need for improvement".

Not a lot of help for the true searcher of KANI.
kudos to you to want that feedback. no one is on their game 100% all the time. we are human. how else can one improver without feedback of any kind? but unlike you dagney not everyone can accept any kind of criticism without taking it too personal. not that you did not have it already but I think you gained alot of respect for this thread
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:01 AM   #22
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I may like what the provider is doing and a different hobbiest may not. What keeps me staying with the same ones is: great attitude, being comfortable around them, What they provide and the quality these women provide. My pet peeve is rates? Grandfathered in, try not to increase too much, give discounts to returning clients. If everything starts to go south I'll move on it's businrss.
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #23
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
but unlike you dagney not everyone can accept any kind of criticism without taking it too personal. not that you did not have it already but I think you gained alot of respect for this thread
You are so sweet, and tho I love having some respect, that wasn't the point of this thread, I was hoping for how we can get more feed back.

so thank you for all who responded to this thread and the PM's with feedback. I'm going to start another thread where we can generically list pet peeves. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=66536

Thanks gents in advance for your help.
Here is my new thread, mods please edit if a ladies name is used. I don't want to get drama.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women